Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Twelve Test Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twelve Test Of Love. (1249 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise.. / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve Test Of Love. by Passion22(f): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2014
1). Test Of Time: Love benefits and grows through time; Infatuation ebb and diminishes with time.
2). Test of Knowledge: Love grows out of an appraisel of all the known characteristics of the other person; Infatuation may grow out of an acquaintance with only one of those characteristics known about the other person.
3). Test of Focus: Genuine love is other person centered; Infatuation is self-centered. Infatuated people are all caught up with themselves.
4). Test of Singularity: Genuine love is focused on only one person. An infatuated individual may be "in love" with two or more persons simultaneously.
5). Test of Security: Genuine love requires and fosters a sense of security and feelings of trust. An infatuated individual seem to have a blind sense of security, based upon wishful thinking rather than careful consideration; Infatuation is blind to problems, or he/she may have a sense of insecurity that is sometimes expressed as jealousy.
6). Test of Work: An individual in love works for the other person, for his/her mutual benefits. By contrast, an infatuated person loses his/her ambitions, appetite and interests in everyday affairs.
7). Test of Problem Solving: A couple in love faces problems frankly and tries to solve them. Infatuated people tend to disregard or try to ignore problems.
cool. Test of Distance: Love knows the importance of distance. Infatuation imagines love to be intense closeness 24/7 all the time.
9). Test of Physical Attraction: Physical attraction is a relatively small part of genuine love, but it is the center focus of infatuation.
10). Test of Affection: In love, affection is expressed later in the relationship involving the external expression of the physical attraction I just described. In infatuation, affection is expressed earlier, sometimes at the very beginning.
11). Test of Stability: Love tends to endure. Infatuation may Change suddenly and unpredictably.
12). Test of Delayed Gratification: A couple in genuine love is not indifferent to the timing of their wedding, but they do not feel an irresistible drive toward it. An infatuated couple tends to feel and urge to get married instantly. Case study, Ammon and Tamar, (2Samuel 13). Jacob and Rachel, (Genesis 29:1-20).

I know this present generation will think other wise. A generation that wants everything easy. A generation that wants the short cut. A generation that doesn't wanna work hard, but wants everything good thing on a platter of Gold. But it doesn't work that way, "We all will reap what we sow" if not now, but eventually.
Choose life that ye may live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by dytbabe: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2014
13. Test of Nairaland
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by kolinz(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2014
14. Test of account
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by keyke(f): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmmn, nice one
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by MrTeymee(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Really Nicee...
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by fuckshit: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2014
FÜCKING nice one, really FÜCKING illuminating.
& I ain't FÜCKING weary of making this FÜCKING comment;

"that real FÜCKING unconditional love grows over time & develops from going through the FÜCKING shït storms & the awesome great FÜCKING shït stuffs together." grin grin
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by equlibrium(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCKING nice one, really FÜCKING illuminating.

"that real FÜCKING unconditional love grows over time & develops from going through the FÜCKING shït storms & the awesome great FÜCKING shït stuffs together." grin grin
are you saying it involves a lot of fūcking then?
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by Afrok(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCKING nice one, really FÜCKING illuminating.

chai... This bro just said "Test of Fork" is the most important kiss
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by Afrok(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Before person go pass all these tests of love come enter exams of love him don tire na, him better remain single where there are no tests and exams of love
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by equlibrium(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Afrok: Before person go pass all these tests of love come enter exams of love him don tire na, him better remain single where there are no tests and exams of love
bros
U read my mind
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by Crocz(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Passion22: 1). Test Of Time: Love benefits and grows through time; Infatuation ebb and diminishes with time.
2). Test of Knowledge: Love grows out of an appraisel of all the known characteristics of the other person; Infatuation may grow out of an acquaintance with only one of those characteristics known about the other person.
3). Test of Focus: Genuine love is other person centered; Infatuation is self-centered. Infatuated people are all caught up with themselves.
4). Test of Singularity: Genuine love is focused on only one person. An infatuated individual may be "in love" with two or more persons simultaneously.
5). Test of Security: Genuine love requires and fosters a sense of security and feelings of trust. An infatuated individual seem to have a blind sense of security, based upon wishful thinking rather than careful consideration; Infatuation is blind to problems, or he/she may have a sense of insecurity that is sometimes expressed as jealousy.
6). Test of Work: An individual in love works for the other person, for his/her mutual benefits. By contrast, an infatuated person loses his/her ambitions, appetite and interests in everyday affairs.
7). Test of Problem Solving: A couple in love faces problems frankly and tries to solve them. Infatuated people tend to disregard or try to ignore problems.
cool. Test of Distance: Love knows the importance of distance. Infatuation imagines love to be intense closeness 24/7 all the time.
9). Test of Physical Attraction: Physical attraction is a relatively small part of genuine love, but it is the center focus of infatuation.
10). Test of Affection: In love, affection is expressed later in the relationship involving the external expression of the physical attraction I just described. In infatuation, affection is expressed earlier, sometimes at the very beginning.
11). Test of Stability: Love tends to endure. Infatuation may Change suddenly and unpredictably.
12). Test of Delayed Gratification: A couple in genuine love is not indifferent to the timing of their wedding, but they do not feel an irresistible drive toward it. An infatuated couple tends to feel and urge to get married instantly. Case study, Ammon and Tamar, (2Samuel 13). Jacob and Rachel, (Genesis 29:1-20).

I know this present generation will think other wise. A generation that wants everything easy. A generation that wants the short cut. A generation that doesn't wanna work hard, but wants everything good thing on a platter of Gold. But it doesn't work that way, "We all will reap what we sow" if not now, but eventually.
Choose life that ye may live.

If I may ask "which tools of analysis is this?"...and where is "test of homogeneity?"
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by Afrok(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2014
equlibrium:
bros
U read my mind
Abii na... School for sweet pass like dis if there are no tests and exams, now wey tests and possibly exams don enter love, hmmm... D tin no fit sweet again ooo coz d fear of failing is d beginning of....
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by Jarchi(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Test of test
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by Birniwa(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kai!!! I love this wallahi tallahi.
Re: Twelve Test Of Love. by Baddestguyp(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
I didn't read this

(1) (Reply)

sorry changes / Set Of Ladies That Go To Church In Search Of Husband / My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.