Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? (1385 Views)

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
I often hear people say they would rather spend their money lavishly on guys than spend on ladies who are not appreciative

From my own point of view, considering the fact that being appreciative has nothing to do with gender, I think it's true to some extent that ''it's more profitable helping your fellow dudes than helping the female folks ''. If you are so observant, you would see that ladies are not very appreciative in nature, majority of them believe it's your duty as a guy to help them whenever they are in need while guys on the other hand see it as a big deal if you help them in times of financial problem.. I as a person, when my fellow dude does me a favour, I feel as if am indebted to him

So my people, is it profitable helping your fellow dudes than spend your money on ladies ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by yorex2011: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yes.. I feel its more profitable...

1 Like

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by LaurelP(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
It is becos

1. D guy will know ur doing it frm d bottom of ur hrt
2. He ll have ur back
3. Ladies will feel u want to get to her pant
4. Once she gives u dat, shikena ur OYO

2 Likes

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
I prefer helping girls, cos I get excess in return
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by solomonbrown64: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP: It is becos

1. D guy will know ur doing it frm d bottom of ur hrt
2. He ll have ur back
3. Ladies will feel u want to get to her pant
4. Once she gives u dat, shikena ur OYO

You killed it, mate..
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
tosyne2much: I often hear people say I would rather spend money lavishly on my guys than spend on ladies who are not appreciative

From my own point of view, considering the fact that being appreciative has nothing to do with gender, I think it's true to some extent that ''it's more profitable helping your fellow dudes than helping the female folks ''. If you are so observant, you would see that ladies are not very appreciative in nature, majority of them believe it's your duty as a guy to help them whenever they are in need while guys on the other hand see it as a bug deal if you help them in times of financial problem

So my people, is it profitable helping your fellow dudes than spend waste your money on ladies ?

Yes very much so, women regards favour done to them by men as a gesture for sexual fun whereas a guy would hardly forget his G who supported him when the road was rough. An Igbo adage says that any favour done to a lady ends at the fun-frenzy you both shared but any favour done to a G is like a debt which he knows and certainly will reciprocate when in need of it. Another scenario is a case where the lady you helped may most likely cease or drastically reduce every communication you both used to have while dating after a break up or when she gets married.

Conclusively I would advise guys to do favour to women regardless of the aforementioned points for mainly humanity sake. However, they shouldn't expect any financial gratitude in return in the future as the chances are very slim. My two penny.

4 Likes

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
ronald4lif:

Yes very much so, women regards favour done to them by men as a gesture for sexual fun whereas a guy would hardly forget his G who supported him when the road was rough. An Igbo adage says that any favour done to a lady ends at the fun-frenzy you both shared but any favour done to a G is like a debt which he knows and certainly will reciprocate when in need of it. Another scenario is a case where the lady you helped may most likely cease or drastically reduce every communication you both used to have while dating after a break up or when she gets married.

Conclusively I would advise guys to do favour to women regardless of the aforementioned points for mainly humanity sake. However, they shouldn't expect any financial gratitude in return in the future as the chances are very slim. My two penny.
. Broda you have said it all
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Frankenstein: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
tosyne2much: I often hear people say they would rather spend their money lavishly on guys than spend on ladies who are not appreciative

From my own point of view, considering the fact that being appreciative has nothing to do with gender, I think it's true to some extent that ''it's more profitable helping your fellow dudes than helping the female folks ''. If you are so observant, you would see that ladies are not very appreciative in nature, majority of them believe it's your duty as a guy to help them whenever they are in need while guys on the other hand see it as a big deal if you help them in times of financial problem

So my people, is it profitable helping your fellow dudes than spend waste your money on ladies ?
You always get nothing tangible back if you offer any form of aid to most women. They see it as the duty of men to help them out. Most times, they get offended when the guy asks for something in return. It's in their nature, we can't help it. But a buddy will hardly forget that N50 you gave him to buy gala.

As for me, gender is never a factor whenever I make decisions on who gets my help in all occasions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Same here, I prefer helpin ma female folks dan helpin d opposite.
When it cum 2 dudes am very selfish, cos they dnt deserve it as well.
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by LaurelP(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Blebleswag: Same here, I prefer helpin ma female folks dan helpin d opposite.

Give reasons why they don't deserve it

3 Likes

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Emessy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Help A Real Bro Once and he will remember your generosity over and over again , But help a real girl , ashi , mami wata , winnsh , woman 100000times and when she asks for another favor and you say no she says "stingy man you have been useless all my life"

4 Likes

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Frankenstein: You always get nothing tangible back if you offer any form of aid to most women. They see it as the duty of men to help them out. Most times, they get offended when the guy asks for something in return. It's in their nature, we can't help it. But a buddy will hardly forget that N50 you gave him to buy gala.

As for me, gender is never a factor whenever I make decisions on who gets my help in all occasions.
wetin u dey drink broda ? Jst mention am
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP:

Give reasons why they don't deserve it
Cos they wil use it 2 florish other women. I ve seen dem many.
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2014

I have no problem receiving any other form of help from a lady provided is not monetary. May I not find myself in a level where I would need even a pound from a lady as a financial support. Nothing wrong per say if a woman helps a guy out but everything is wrong in a man who only can't take responsibility of his personal bills but also have to rely on a lady for sustenance even if its temporal. No offence meant.

1 Like

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
When my fellow dude gives me ordinary 50box, inwardly I feel as if it's 10, 000 naira... Few minutes ago, I was with my frnds when a guy gave my frnd jst 100 naira, you need to see d way this my friend was so appreciative... I am yet to see a lady that would appreciate ordinary 100 naira

1 Like

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by LaurelP(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Blebleswag:

I think women do dis more
Collecting from a maga to flourish a playboy they've fallen for
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by ronald4lif(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
tosyne2much: When my fellow dude gives me ordinary 50box, inwardly I feel as if it's 10, 000 naira... Few minutes ago, I was with my frnds and a guy gave my frnd jst 100 naira, you need to see d way this my friend was so appreciative... I am yet to see a lady what would appreciate ordinary 100 naira

You are talking of 100naira mate, give her a 100gran and the thank you self will be like say na punishment you give am. And anyday you end up going intimates with her then she will be like she has paid you back the favour in a double folds. As in ehh like say she no enjoy the show equally as you do if not more. Women should stop feeling like they engage in sex to please men, they love it equally and they do it to heal conji lol.

1 Like

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP:

I think women do dis more
Collecting from a maga to flourish a playboy they've fallen for
Men do it MOST.
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Charles4075(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Helping a lady isn't bad at all.. Just have it in the back of your mind when doing so that you're giving alms to a beggar cos you know there's no possible way she'll pay back and be appreciative except in an intimate way which is so sick and dumb. But as for your guy, he'll surely regard you wella..
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by joeblack62: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Neither of them is bad...Try to help without thinking of which would be profitable. From ur neighbor, to your girlfriend, to your enemy, to everybody bro. God help us all!
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by chimerase2: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wat u give to ur fellow guy is as if u gave him somethin to keep for u and he can neva forget u
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by philantoxx(m): 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
guyz sir.a million fold with emphasis
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2014
most girls don't appreciate wat u give them but most guys do. but I still give to both sha.
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Exjoker(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2014
Op na only you waka come o...am sided wit the women this time round nd incase u dont knw na from there gene the thing dey...Cofirmed psychologically!!
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 22, 2014
You know that classic adage.."bros before hoes"??...yeah that's right. That's d answer right there
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 22, 2014
explain@they don't deserve it as well
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Blebleswag:
reasons for d Gods undecided
it seems dey ar helping u cuz dey use it on dsame people you prefer so no biggy

1 Like

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: most girls don't appreciate wat u give them but most guys do. but I still give to both sha.
ok but go and edit ur profile to gender=M.

1 Like

Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2014
snowprince07: ok but go and edit ur profile to gender=M.
e no mean, even a blind man will know I'm a guy
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Tymax(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2014
Dudes are always appreciative. Big ups to my homies. They are ever loyal.

Conversely, babes love to feel entitled. I like to disabuse them angry
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by ERCROSS(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2014
I will do it ova and ova again...
Actually, women dont always see this as a help.. dey see it as a norm , so dey dont really appreciate it if they r being helped financially..
Re: Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: e no mean, even a blind man will know I'm a guy
just do it for future verifications next time am giving guys a goody u will miss it cuz u ain't one of em tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shud I Do Dis For Her? / PHOTOS: Meet Woman With World’s Longest Legs / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.