Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. (1139 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Why Shd Men Seek For joystick Length Increase, The Vigina Is Not Long / Is It More Profitable Helping Your Fellow Dudes Than Helping Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. by CaniiiceDim(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Written by Canice Dim

I am writing this with the aim of enlightening our ladies about their complaints that men can't do them a favour without asking for their 'kintis'.
If you happen to read it all, your eyes would open to a strange new reality.
Happy Reading!

Firstly, every human being seek REWARD in all they do.
-Christians and Muslims worship God because they seek the reward of HEAVEN.
-Philanthropists give out because the seek the reward of REPLENISHMENT and perhaps, PROTECTION.
Infact,
Anything that has no reward attached to it would remain undone. #‎fact‬

So, when men do women a favour, it is natural that they should also seek a reward.
Ok, let us understand here that IT IS NOT EVERY MAN THAT SEEK FOR SEXUAL REWARD FROM WOMEN FOR EVERY FAVOUR DONE TO THEM.
Yes....
Some men are actually not interested in sex with these ladies, but still,,, they render this help to ladies because they seek another type of reward.
Probably, a reward from God or for the sake of posterity.

Now, for the few that is not interested in any religious reward or any "shitty posterity"lol or even money,,, We have also observed that most, if not all of them go for sex as their reward.
And we re asking ? ....... WHY?

There is this saying that goes thus;
"Whatever you give to a guy is akin to saving it... But whatever you give to a lady is gone and gone forever"

Is the above saying true?
Let us examine why some men actually demand for sex from ladies;

1). SOME LADIES DO ASK FOR NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE FAVOURS: This is so true,,, most ladies are actually "Freebies-freaks"
They don't like paying money for things they want.
Early this year, a young final year female student came to me to ask for a favour,,, I, thinking that it may be some assignments, asked her what she wanted, she actually told me that she wants me to write her whole project for her. Wow!
So I asked her how much she wants to pay me, and her response shocked me.
"Aah, bros na, you be my big brother na, just do it for me because of God"
Imagine!
I asked her to wait till 'next month' when I ll be through with some work.
She left and thankfully, she never returned.
Only a lady would ask for her Political Science project to be written for her, Free Of Charge.
Guys would never do that.
For a project I would have written for 30 to 50k, a lady asking that I write it for her free of charge, What exactly is her intention?lol

2). MOST LADIES FORGET GUYS THAT DO HELP THEM: While it is true that guys also are guilty of this, but we 'll concentrate on ladies for now. Check out all those ladies you did assignments for, and even wrote exams for them for free. They re now married shey?,,,
Some of them may even have married rich big men now,,, but here you are, still an applicant.
They could have influenced their hubby to make a single call that would secure a job for you, but No,,, they won't.
You re now (OYO) On Your Own.
Ok...
Let's not blame them too much, their husbands would question them dangerously if they make any rosy demand on your behalf.
So whether it's their fault or Not, the fact remains that, Most Ladies You Help For Free End Up Forgetting You.
By forgetting, I mean; She Never Makes Any Effort To Reward You For Old Time Sake.

3). LADIES GET EMOTIONALLY CONNECTED TO A MAN WHEN THEY HAVE SEX:
A certain governor's wife was once reported to be throwing lots of contracts to her oldtime school bestie (a guy),,,
it was later that news came out that the guy was responsible for all her academic hustles in school, back then. The guy also happened to be her "rump-mate".
Thanks to the hot rumps, Her excellency didn't forget the guyman. Lolzz
Now, it is a fact that sealing an agreement with a woman with sex tend to be more assuring than verbal agreements, provided that the guy doesn't hurt the lady deeply,,,
If the guy mixes those rumps with "NiceGuyism", the woman would never want to break the agreement they had.lol
NB: This is not a case of serious relationship oo,,lol

4). MOST WOMEN ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR SERVICES:
These are the less privileged ladies who actually has no dime to foot their bills. But then,
they should learn the act of gratitude to the few men that help them without asking for anything, as their ingratitude would make these men to see their help to them as a waste.

The Big Question For Us All Is;

How should ladies show gratitude to men that help them, apart from sex?
Or should guys, just like teachers, Wait for their reward in heaven?
Re: Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. by iceberylin(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
A Nigga gotta reap what he Sowed cool

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. by Boll2010: 11:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
Written by Canice Dim

I am writing this with the aim of enlightening our ladies about their complaints that men can't do them a favour without asking for their 'kintis'.
Happy Reading!

-Philanthropists give out because the seek the reward of REPLENISHMENT and perhaps, PROTECTION.
Infact,

So, when men do women a favour, it is natural that they should also seek a reward.
Ok, let us understand here that IT IS NOT EVERY MAN THAT SEEK FOR SEXUAL REWARD FROM WOMEN FOR EVERY FAVOUR DONE TO THEM.
Yes....
Some men are actually not interested in sex with these ladies, but still,,, they render this help to ladies because they seek another type of reward.

Now, for the few that is not interested in any religious reward or any "shitty posterity"lol or even money,,, We have also observed that most, if not all of them go for sex as their reward.

"Whatever you give to a guy is akin to saving it... But whatever you give to a lady is gone and gone forever"

1). SOME LADIES DO ASK FOR NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE FAVOURS: This is so true,,, most ladies are actually "Freebies-freaks"
Early this year, a young final year female student came to me to ask for a favour,,, I, thinking that it may be some assignments, asked her what she wanted, she actually told me that she wants me to write her whole project for her. Wow!
Imagine!
Only a lady would ask for her Political Science project to be written for her, Free Of Charge.
For a project I would have written for 30 to 50k, a lady asking that I write it for her free of charge, What exactly is her intention?lol

2). MOST LADIES FORGET GUYS THAT DO HELP THEM: While it is true that guys also are guilty of this, but we 'll concentrate on ladies for now. Check out all those ladies you did assignments for, and even wrote exams for them for free. They re now married shey?,,,
Some of them may even have married rich big men now,,, but here you are, still an applicant.
They could have influenced their hubby to make a single call that would secure a job for you, but No,,, they won't.
Ok...
Let's not blame them too much, their husbands would question them dangerously if they make any rosy demand on your behalf.
So whether it's their fault or Not, the fact remains that, Most Ladies You Help For Free End Up Forgetting You.
By forgetting, I mean; She Never Makes Any Effort To Reward You For Old Time Sake.

A certain governor's wife was once reported to be throwing lots of contracts to her oldtime school bestie (a guy),,,
it was later that news came out that the guy was responsible for all her academic hustles in school, back then. The guy also happened to be her "rump-mate".
Now, it is a fact that sealing an agreement with a woman with sex tend to be more assuring than verbal agreements, provided that the guy doesn't hurt the lady deeply,,,
If the guy mixes those rumps with "NiceGuyism", the woman would never want to break the agreement they had.lol

These are the less privileged ladies who actually has no dime to foot their bills. But then,
they should learn the act of gratitude to the few men that help them without asking for anything, as their ingratitude would make these men to see their help to them as a waste.

na conji
Re: Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 30, 2014
CaniiiceDim:
Written by Canice Dim

Happy Reading!

Infact,

Yes....

Imagine!

Ok...

very interesting write up; though long I had to take my time; you nailed it, u really got it right; Me I only help ladies we had "something b4 ; else; madam u on ur own... D ones I helped, we had nnothing; wasn't a favourable experience. So I learnt my lessons...
Re: Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 30, 2014
girls are naturally ingrates, so make e for nor loss, u beta cut ur share as e dey hot cos after dat favor, dey will dump u.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. by Edigrows: 3:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Wow, I actually learnt alot from reading all these, apart from the big question that was thrown at all of us, i still think all the Hustling and rewarding will continue, it's realy sad the lazy gals may end up sleeping around with over 5 different guys becos they helped them do one thing or the other, but only few unique gals out there know how to say Thank U without opening her legs to a random guy who wants a so-called One-night stand, or hundred-night stand. Even we guys, we won't stop doing homework and project for Lazy gals, we can do almost anything for S*x....our wahala too much
God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. by Qsscruz(m): 3:50am On Nov 30, 2014
[/i]Some guys will be like am a nice guy by nature.. The truth is that when they want you to go out of your way to please them, then they should be able to reciprocate.. Some girls feel as though guys helping them is their birth right. Most girls are only innocent before they start using attachments..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. by bigtt76(f): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
You're spot on. We ladies always take guys for granted when they render us helps or favors which tend to make them look as if they (guys) are mugu or maga sad sad though cause many guys actually do it out piety and not for the returns.

Some babes even after the first favor still try to 'dupe' the guys by forming fake needs undecided which in turn leads the guys to be like ....ooh because I helped earlier you now think I'm a mugu eh?
Re: Why Some Men Seek Sexual Reward For Helping Ladies. by iaatmguy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Yes kind of true , am also guilty of that . But tge truth is guys will only do a lady favour if they have feelings towards (platonic feelings) but as time goes on you know men will answer the call of nature, especially if he is on heat, he might start having funny feelings for the lady

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story / Marriage Proposal On Bended Knee / You Need To Be Sure About These Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.