Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! (2538 Views)

Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=olayincar]

Lols grin abeg sis lola which synag0gue![/quote The one and only prophet TB. Joshua

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=Lolaabokoku][/quote]

I love you too
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
TrucksCEO:

I hate you

:DDDDD
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:57am On Sep 22, 2014
kilokeys: vaseline + tissue + rihanna pic.. problem solved
so u still dey wa.ñ.k to rihanna?
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by DonaldGenes(m): 1:07am On Sep 22, 2014
TrucksCEO: Please how can I stop this habit, I'm tired of chasing anything in skirt, its so bad that last week in the bank, I got slapped by a worker for openly, confidently flirting with her, I even wanted to take her home for lunch.

Please help me, I really want to curb this habit. Thanks
I suggest submitting yourself to any Nearest Police Station
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by texanomaly(f): 2:01am On Sep 22, 2014
I'm sure these guys can help you. wink

LaurelP
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Go to synagogue for deliverance!
Are you talking about the same synagogue that collapsed last week?. grin
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by 1miccza: 5:28am On Sep 22, 2014
OP thank God that you have realised that it is a problem,that is the first step in trying to redeem yourself. As someone said in his comment,old habits die hard,chasing anything in skirts is a habit ,just tell yourself you can stop it,start with seeing a beautiful and irresistible lady and then looking the other way as if she wasn't there and then repeat it when you set your eyes on others,graduaLly you'll overcome. It takes a great deal of will power and determination. But it works,worked for me when drinking to a stupor became a habit for me... It is well...
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by 1miccza: 5:30am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:

Nooo she's talking about the one that collapsed last year... *asko*
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: so u still dey wa.ñ.k to rihanna?

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 22, 2014
texanomaly: I'm sure these guys can help you. wink

LaurelP
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

Thanks You sweetheart, I think I believe in God now, Thank God!
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by naijaboiy: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2014

LaurelP
Tosyne2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

I don't comment on stupiid threads undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by LaurelP(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2014

LaurelP
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

Let him pray
our God is still in biz of performin miracles

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
I don't comment on stupid threads undecided

Its really strange how so many people choose Τ̅Ơ be silly.
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by naijaboiy: 7:38am On Sep 22, 2014
TrucksCEO:

Its really strange how so many people choose Τ̅Ơ be silly.
ok smiley
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Dygeasy(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2014

Dygeasy

Ogini? This one pass me o.
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Lilimax(f): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2014
For accepting the fact that Sleeping with girls is a problem to you, your deliverance
have started.
Keep praying and studying the word of God genuinely, confessing you're tired of sleeping with girls daily,
you deliverance will come embarassed
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:
e
Exactly
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by lawrenceunaa: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2014
op most ladies are no longer in skirts l cheesy l

adonbilivit a banker slapping a costomer shocked , impossible , she can only ignore u tongue

Carry ur lies to flies jhoor or better dismount ur di*ck till futher notice cry
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by MissUnderstood(f): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Decide that other things are more important to you and that some women are really not worth it, Then think of AIDS, Herpes, Gonorrhea {Could make u infertile}, and then getting a very wrong girl preggers that will make the rest of your life hell.

Realize you need to direct your energy to the right things so you can give the lady that really deserves it and your family a pleasing life. Decide that this is more important to you than bedding everything in skirts. smiley
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lolaabokoku: e
Exactly
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD.
Good advice.
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by chemystery: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2014

LaurelP
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

This is the type of deliverance I recommend for the OP
Tymax: The day you will try it with army woman, na dat day your deliverance go complete.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
chemystery:
This is the type of deliverance I recommend for the OP

Hahahahahaha, baby †нª†'s harsh nau undecided
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissUnderstood: Decide that other things are more important to you and that some women are really not worth it, Then think of AIDS, Herpes, Gonorrhea {Could make u infertile}, and then getting a very wrong girl preggers that will make the rest of your life hell.

Realize you need to direct your energy to the right things so you can give the lady that really deserves it and your family a pleasing life. Decide that this is more important to you than bedding everything in skirts. smiley

I can't decide on anything now. I own a car, a house and a decent job.

†нere's nothing else Τ̅Ơ chase after now except that.
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Charles4075(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op, just do this
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Charles4075: Op, just do this

Pasqal09, ban this guy asap. Inappropriate pic
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by darlingnuel(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
SUBMIT yourself to God, RESIST the Devil and he'll flee
Re: Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! by Charles4075(m): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
TrucksCEO:

Pasqal09, ban this guy asap. Inappropriate pic
. Shuu, why na? Or make him do this one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Will You Choose From This 7 Types Of Husband? / Am DEAD But ALIVE ( Matured Advice Need Seriously) / What Was The Most Embrassing Thing That Happened To You....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.