Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (474291 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by superman(m): 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2006
no bi drink ooo ! the thing just de get thicker as i de chop correct food
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2006
edygirl:

Superman, you dey drink apuruachia?
grin grin grin grin grin But Y? angry angry angry Anywayz grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2006
Superman dey make me laugh everytime wey I read im posts. Oh boy calm down, alcohol is bad for you.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 1:10am On Oct 10, 2006
Igbo Kwenu ooo cheesy

sori hotstepper fo the loss cry may her soul rest in peace
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 2:32am On Oct 10, 2006
superman, u dey make me laugh, motor parts ke, nnewi ppl r well educated, just 4get da motor parts, we started our own business when unemployment r bad, most nnewi youths/young adults r all abroad dat da remaing ones in naija dey marry outside, s 4 moi, no businessman 4 me except an educated turned businessman, una know dat kind thing, lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2006
@all
2fine4me asa m ooo
2fine4me asa m ooo
cool cool cool cool cool cool
bianu soro anyi nuria
oga eme oge n'adighi anya
mu na asa m ooo.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2006
asa m ewekwala iwe o, o bu oke anuli na ebute ihe a. ma na amaghi m na i na ewe iwe oku. odikwa egwu o. aga agakwa ije a aga? nsogbu adighi ma oli.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2006
@ toshmann biko cool down now.

get a hold of yaself,love na gba kwa ara.
I hope you're still concentrating in your studies.
2fine Chineke goziri gi my sister,nwanyi oma.

gwa toshmann k'owere nwayo lol.

@ Hotstepper sorry for your loss.
@ superman,you need to be at rehab lol.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2006
@Toshman

No gree that babe suffocate you with that thing ohh!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2006
@Toshman

Damn!! thats double DD shocked. I can see how you dey spend your money.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Chxta(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2006
toshmann:

lekwanu as m ooo

Chineke!!! shocked shocked shocked

Nekwe ala. . . tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2006
2 fine where are you as my brothers drool over you.
Toshmann biko wepu the photo.
You are causing men to lust and commit fornication with their eyes.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2006
Wey Lauryn dey naw
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2006
I'm here boo kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2006
L na wa u.Y u keep ya man high and dry! grin grin
How is u 2day my pretty?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2006
I'm aiight, just got home from window-shopping grin
How's U doing?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2006
another Igbo thread couple.
God is good.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2006
All the time grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2006
babyosisi:

another Igbo thread couple.
God is good.
You can say that again cheesy cheesy
@L You windowshop a lot,abi
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2006
not really, just off from skool dis week, just chilling, U kno grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2006
Ol girl chill well now cos u might not have the time when you change from Miss to Mrs grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2006
I beta start naw, ccos marriage na like bondage, I no do, biko nu grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2006
lauryn:

I beta start naw, ccos marriage na like bondage, I no do, biko nu grin
Well if u got the right man,marriage wont be dat bad! grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2006
well, I'll worry bout it then grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 12:07am On Oct 11, 2006
OMG!!!! toshman take my pix down nowwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry and pls dont post my pix anywhere without my consent, i dont appreciate that. it's invasion of my privacy and am mad atchu rite now angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2006
2fine4u:

OMG!!!! toshman take my pix down nowwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry and please don't post my pix anywhere without my consent, i don't appreciate that. it's invasion of my privacy and am mad atchu rite now angry

I had been expecting that response.
And I guessed right,2fine has a good head on her shoulders
Toshmann,take out that picture right away
How dare you?
Any decent girl would be offended by that
Isi odi kwa gi nma?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2006
can u imagine the boldness? i kno u can copy ppl's pix but that dnt give u rite to post it anywhere. infact, am done wit this sh1t angry if he dont take it off b4 2day runs out, am reportin him to seun and am dead serious. i dont care if yall think am over reactin but that's just me, i dont tolerate any form of sh1t from guys.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 11, 2006
toshmann you better wake up from that your bedbug- ladenĀ  iron spring bed with straw pillows and take down the picture with immediate effect.
This is not funny anymore
You should treat a lady better than this.
Have you no sense of decency?

2 fine I can imagine how you feel.
I was horrified that he did this,I wonder what kind of response he expected from you.

Toshmann this is not funny,you should be respectful of ladies.
We've all had fun here but you have indeed crossed a line.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:08am On Oct 11, 2006
2fine is pissed!.I just hope that toshman removes the pix before more blood is spilled! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But where did he get the pix in the first place
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:09am On Oct 11, 2006
Hi L you don run finish! grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 3:10am On Oct 11, 2006
not yet grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2006
So U still wan run cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.