Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (474310 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 11, 2006
Uche2nna:

2fine is pissed!.I just hope that toshman removes the pix before more blood is spilled! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But where did he get the pix in the first place

2fine had the picture in her profile very briefly earlier on at the middle of the thread and all the men were gawking.
She took it down but who knew Toshmann had stored it for his personal use.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:18am On Oct 11, 2006
Oh I see grin grin ;DShe had it on b4,abi.Then Y is she,,,,,, undecided undecided undecided
Anywayz the point is that she is pissed so toshman abeg take it off.This is ya wifey for gawds sake!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 3:18am On Oct 11, 2006
catch me if u can tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:20am On Oct 11, 2006
lauryn:

catch me if u can tongue
Trying to since I saw ya pix cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 11, 2006
2fine4u

Stop overreacting because someone posted your pic. Geez, it's just a picture, if I saw you outside I won't be able to identify you. These girls too do sef.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ynot(m): 4:02am On Oct 11, 2006
I wonder ooooo
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 4:12am On Oct 11, 2006
If she does not like it then I think that toshman shd take it off.At least we shd take other peoples feelings into consideration
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 5:15am On Oct 11, 2006
Donzman:

2fine4u

Stop overreacting because someone posted your pic. Geez, it's just a picture, if I saw you outside I won't be able to identify you. These girls too do sef.

first of all, i wasnt referin to u and 2nd pls dont classify me as "these girls sef" cos not every girl is among "these girls". i dont play like that so pls take caution
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2006
thanks toshman for takin the pix off, i usually go off when people do things i don't appreciate but my anger don't last fo long as long as they fix things right. so i aint mad atchu no more aite kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by lauryn(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2006
@ Uche
Try hardest grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2006
let the love resume.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2006
2fine4u:

first of all, i wasnt referin to u and 2nd please don't classify me as "these girls sef" because not every girl is among "these girls". i don't play like that so please take caution

Haha, Quit mouthing off, "these girls" mouth off alot and you're doing the same. I only told you that you're overreacting, end of story!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by superman(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2006
Donzman yaba ! now i know why all man de beat up in school na only woman u fit fight! u be correct bash ali
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2006
I no dey fight woman ohh, superman mind yourself oh! grin, I just told her she was overreacting and she started asking me to take caution, I'm a man of peace! angry
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ugwumba(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2006
Umunnem, missed y'all lots (oru ji'm aka seriously). Unu ese kwal'okwu maka anyi nile wu nwanne.

@ toshmann, eme kwala disrespect asampete izotara n'aka onye ozo.  angry angry angry.
PS - chetakwa n'am jidere gi ebe ine de ozi-abu ihunanya (romantic poetry) for mukina2 wu onye ofe mmanu. iko gi ejula (your cup is full).

@ babyosisi, nwanne eji ejemba, biko n'etinye onu ebe umunne gi n'acho ise okwu ebea. This site wu ebe anyi n'abia eweta anghuri.

@ Uche2nna - odika ihe n'agaziri gi na L. Jisike nwannem, oge ruo, ogadinma.

@ n'ikpeazu, 2fine4u, anyamaefule, asa-all seasons, om'uma awu aru, elewe eje oru, obidiya, adaoma, iwe gi di ka ihuoma gi. Ewe zila iwe.   smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by superman(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2006
clearified brov donzman!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2006
Donzman:

Haha, Quit mouthing off, "these girls" mouth off alot and you're doing the same. I only told you that you're overreacting, end of story!

haha what makes u think am mouthin off? i don't mouth off, am a woman of action and i can take u out anywhere (ok maybe u strong a lil bit undecided). ana ekwu ekwu ana eme eme smiley neways don't mind me oh, am just excited rite now because i did extremely good on my first paper in this difficult class.

@babyosisi, thank u oh aunty fo your back up and everything, i appreciate that. that's why u my aunty fo real grin

@ ugwu bekee, wetin dey now? your twin brah be mess up oh shocked grin adim sure ina arusi oru gi ike grin

Igbo Kwenu!!! if yall live in H-Town wit me, i would hav taken yall out to eat tonight because am so freakin excited and i can't help it grin neways pray fo me because i hav another paper and i wann@ do more than extremely good if u kno whaimean tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2006
@ Ugwumba,welcome back to the thread we missed you.
2 fine,auntie no ya nno,be not afraid.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by bagoma(f): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2006
i simply cannot believe i am seeing this thread today. na wa for me oooo.

igbo kwenu!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Seun(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2006
Yeah! Kwenu! Bagoma Kwenu!! cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by bagoma(f): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kwezuonu o, seun hi.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2006
@bagoma where have you been then?
looking for love on nairaland?lol
this is the happening thread,44 pages long and still going strong
welcome my sister.
kwezuonu!!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2006
Yeah 44 pages and still counting! grin grin grin grin
We shd win an award! grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 14, 2006
If you get the award, I'll give you my address so i can recieve my own share.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 2:49am On Oct 14, 2006
Right!!!!!
Donzman,how are u doing?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 14, 2006
I'm okay man, school is giving me lots of headache. What about you?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Uche2nna(m): 3:32am On Oct 14, 2006
Same thing,men.I am having a hard time,,,Exams and Problem sets flying like crazy.Apart 4rm that I am cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 14, 2006
Good man, just work hard , nobody go give you anything for free here. grin

Anyi g'ahu echi, ura n'atu m kita.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by bagoma(f): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2006
@ babyosisi,
my dear thanks.
ndi banyi nekwu na "oge nmadu ji we tete, nya bu ututu ya"
lol.
babyosisi:

@bagoma where have you been then?
looking for love on nairaland?lol
this is the happening thread,44 pages long and still going strong
welcome my sister.
kwezuonu!!!
looking for love? very funny.
kedu ihe eji lovu eme? ego bu ihe dimkpa! grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2006
bagoma:

@ babyosisi,
my dear thanks.
ndi banyi nekwu na "oge nmadu ji we tete, nya bu ututu ya"
lol.looking for love? very funny.
kedu ihe eji lovu eme? ego bu ihe dimkpa! grin

Nwanne m nwanyi na true you talk.
a na ata lovu ata?
lovu o ga esi ite ofe?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Ugwumba(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2006
umunnem nwanyi,

onye kpatacha ego, mana ihunanya adigi, obi uto agagha di. ego dimkpa, mana ahu isike na ihunanya kacha mma.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2006
ugwumba nwoke ome.
Eziokwu ka ikwuru.
Ihunanya kachasi nma
I was just kidding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.