Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. (946 Views)

Smiling But Close To Tears / 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. by favouryemmy: 1:02am On Sep 22, 2014
This Man's Wife Died 2 Years Ago. What He Just
Discovered Last Week Is Indescribable. Get A Tissue.

Two whole years after Brenda Schmitz lost her battle to
ovarian cancer, her husband David miraculously received a gift
from her. It seems utterly impossible, but his late wife planned
it out so perfectly for him. As she was dying, she knew she
wanted to do this one thing for him once he was ready to
have it. When you see what she gave him and the final letter
she wrote to him, it'll move you so much.

http://www.viralnova.com/dead-wife-gift-to-husband-gallery/?mb=sk&Skyid=3883

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. by kenechukwuj(m): 3:39am On Sep 22, 2014
And what is emotional about knowing their family tree?? undecided
Re: This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. by iceberylin(m): 5:50am On Sep 22, 2014
angry SMH

1 Like

Re: This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. by charijee(f): 5:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Those words are too tiny for my eyes
Re: This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2014
charijee: Those words are too tiny for my eyes

hehehehehehe....lol...

Sis, should be give you my binoculars??....But you ll summarise it to me later oo
Re: This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. by charijee(f): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehe....lol...

Sis, should be give you my binoculars??....But you ll summarise it to me later oo
Lol.....exactly what I needed sis......But summary only comes after they're deciphered
Re: This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2014
Oh! I can see y U said we should bring tissue...
Re: This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. by MabraO: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2014
Thank God SE.un put an emoticon for crying cry
That pieces didn't even make me sob
Nonsense
Re: This Story Will Move You To Tears. Get A Tissue. by vikkyboboski(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2014
foolish

(1) (Reply)

My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? / 56 Facts About Women / Question For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.