Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story (4287 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by xpirence: 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good day to you all, I just finished my courtship of 7months, and she (my-wife-to-be) came up with a story that her Big pastor is asking her out and inviting her to a guest house, and also threatening her with spiritual attack if she does not comply.

she told me before that she has gone to the man for financial assistance, that was before we started, she also said she intentionally stopped coming to some of the church meetings just to aviod having contact with him and for a while he has not called her.

When I heard of it, I shun her and ask her to stop speaking evil of a man of God, because the Pastor is a BIG pastor that has other pastors under him and one of the pastors under him is her location pastor. But I had a feeling that she might be correct.

just last week, as we were preparing for our traditional engagement, she came accross the pastor in one of the church meetings and the pastor decide to pick her number again, and since then, the pastor has bin calling her to come over to a guest house, to come and let him show her his new house that he jst packed him. When he sees that she was not forth coming, the pastor decide to threatened her by saying he is going to deal with her down spiritually.

Pls NL, i dont know who is saying the truth, i trust my wife to be but each time i think about this i doubt her on this, she said after some church service that pastor do ask her to wait, and usually drop her off at her junction, gives her gifts a-times. The high possition the man is occuping, I dont think the pastor can go to such extend, he is in charge of a region/or group of churchs and other pastors reports to him. What should i do now? report him or tell my wife to be to stop taking his calls, but the issue is more than just reporting or stop taking his calls.
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Cutehector(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
What kind of dumb fiance r u?

Mtchew

7 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Why would your fiancee lie?
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Op u said u trust ur wife but u don't know who is telling the truth

I think u r confused

Nd y would she lie, dere is no smoke without fire
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
This op na mumu...u are doubting her which means u trust ur pastor more than ur wife...I think u should just marry your pastor..grin

6 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by pretydiva(f): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Report him n also tell ur wife 2 b, 2 try n avoid him at all cost
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by jackpot(f): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
the post didnt match the title

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by 2sex(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:

Mtchew
lol... Dumb the dumber. That girl better not marry such a man. Else she will regret it. How can this be happening yet he can't fight nor protect what's his? Na wa o. Water leaf!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
When would we Nigerians stop been too f**king religious? I hate it when some folks allow their pastor to have possession of their life's. Most of those pastors are f**kers n are full of sh*t. sad

2 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by ugojamali(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Yawn
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2015
So cant she change her church or what. Is she enjoying the molestation........and nobody can attack her spiritually.

She should ignore the pastor and you guys should face your lives.

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by spiralwedge(m): 12:16am On Sep 02, 2015
what is the name /denomination of the church? if u can answer it, I will advice u
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Exponental(m): 12:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Your first mistake is you believing a senior pastor cannot be fetish or adulterous.
I smell lies in your fiancee's tales. She had had sex with him.... he wants to continue but she feels reluctant to continue eventhough she doesn't mind, she's scared of losing you because she knows he is not real...... my view!

5 Likes

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by ayokellany: 12:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Here we go again with another kid getting married.

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by xpirence: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
I really appreciate all your critics and comments. thx, but I want to formerly report him to the Overal pastor and The elders in the marriage team because he promised to deal with her spiritually if she refuses to come to the guest house with him, but my wife to be is against it my move. I asked why, she said because of shame, and other things like. that is why I started doubting her. pls advice me. i dont want to make mistake.
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
If you don't trust or believe your fiancee can you/will you be brave enough to report the pastor?

The story may turn around to be that she seduced him I hope you are strong enough for that. This story can go any way for this reason she may not be willing to go public after the storm she may also feel too self conscious to keep coming to same church at the same time if you feel disturbed and distrustful you have to investigate further to satisfy yourself, this may taint your relationship so it's a handle with care thing.

I only wonder why you don't trust someone who is to have your back hopefully for the rest of your life.

Whatever you decide to do I hope you guys talk it out and come up with a best way forward for your relationship.
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by naijathings(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
@OP.

you mean to say that you trust a pastor over your wife2be just because he his BIG and has plenty apprentice working under him in his company.

your girl is crying out to you and pointing out your enemy but you are here asking us questions rather than going to the pastor and telling him to bless your marriage.

the way u express your belief in pastors... u seem like the type who would disgrace his wife or mother if the pastor says she is a witch.

I wish ur wife to be would see this your yeye talk.

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by naijathings(m): 5:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
2sex:
lol... Dumb the dumber. That girl better not marry such a man. Else she will regret it. How can this be happening yet he can't fight nor protect what's his? Na wa o. Water leaf!

hahaahahaha.
come... you dey crayse oh.

whixh one be water leaf again?

see as u wan use laff kill me this evening.

i no like am oh.. hahaha.

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
xpirence:
I really appreciate all your critics and comments. thx, but I want to formerly report him to the Overal pastor and The elders in the marriage team because he promised to deal with her spiritually if she refuses to come to the guest house with him, but my wife to be is against it my move. I asked why, she said because of shame, and other things like. that is why I started doubting her. pls advice me. i dont want to make mistake.

Report who?
Nigga man up and talk to the pastor
Look that mùthafùcka dead in the eye and give him a piece of your mind
Na wa for men of nowadays sef
No wonder the women run things these days

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Moana(f): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
xpirence:
Good day to you all, I just finished my courtship of 7months, and she (my-wife-to-be) came up with a story that her Big pastor is asking her out and inviting her to a guest house, and also threatening her with spiritual attack if she does not comply.
when im done laughing at this part i will come back and read the rest grin
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:

Mtchew
cheesy
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by Afrok(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hehe... Op tell me something else, or u think because u mentioned church and pastor i'll buy this your script? Nope! Pastor ko, Usher ni shocked...
U can do better than this johr, weak guy who's afraid of a mere man (pastor) who has being dinning in the same pusssy with him cheesy.
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by adekoonlay(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
I swear as I dey type this thing I dey boil for inside, y are some people behave daft as in real daft. Ur pastor is not God and might be in that pastor business for many things and never trust a man like u cos u dont knw wat they do when they re alone. Guu quit that church run as far away as u can with ur gf from that church and plis stop being colonized by pastors, they re not worth it cos at the end of the day a drunkard is holier than most of them.
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by johnnystacks(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Op, be wise. Take nothing for granted. A very respected pastor In my mothers church was making sexual advances at my younger sister, she reported to me. to avoid destroying his marriage, I didn't report to the church. Unto bad guy wey I be,I give am slap wey blind him ear,then warn am sternly. If him try am again, him go see himself and his paedophilic messages on AIT
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by cyprus000: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by frankdivine: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2015
You need to talk to that man.

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by aprilwise(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2015
I think there is more to her story. When u probe further u will discovered that she is hidden lies under d truth.
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by xpirence: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
aprilwise:
I think there is more to her story. When u probe further u will discovered that she is hidden lies under d truth.

thx all, hmmmm can you imagine, am watching things like i dont knw what to do, I made effort to get the details and the contact of the Man (pastor) but my woman refused blontly and told me not to disturb myself. I am so amzed, just watching lying dog. what do u hav to say to this
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by LadyX(f): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
xpirence:

thx all, hmmmm can you imagine, am watching things like i dont knw what to do, I made effort to get the details and the contact of the Man (pastor) but my woman refused blontly and told me not to disturb myself. I am so amzed, just watching lying dog. what do u hav to say to this

Why doesn't she want to give you his contact? I could be wrong, but I think your fiancé is hiding something from you because she doesn't want you to report him and she's not giving you his contact (she fears you will confront him). Why would she allow a pastor to control her life like a puppet? Which real man of God threatens to deal with peoe spiritually?

That businessman (pastor) is not a genuine man of God. And there is something that has been going on...
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by 400billionman: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hehe

You are sounding slow minded. Can't you verify any of her claims ? Tell your fiancee to call the pastor in your presence and let her place it on speaker phone and recording. " Pastor, I called you to greet you, how is madam and family ? How was your day sir. ?". Then you can listen to where the pastor will steer his conversation to.

You do not have any issue. Than stop being dumb.
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by 400billionman: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
johnnystacks:
Op, be wise. Take nothing for granted. A very respected pastor In my mothers church was making sexual advances at my younger sister, she reported to me. to avoid destroying his marriage, I didn't report to the church. Unto bad guy wey I be,I give am slap wey blind him ear,then warn am sternly. If him try am again, him go see himself and his paedophilic messages on AIT

What happened with AIT ?
Re: 2 Weeks to Traditional Marriage and she came up with this story by 400billionman: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
xpirence:

Your girl be snake o. Ask her why she reported to you if she does not want you to intervene. ? Smh.

Any woman who keeps you in the dark is dangerous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have The Sexiest Body On Nairaland(pictures) / Does Spanish Fly Really Make Girls Hot And Demand Sex At All Cost? / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.