Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Anarchy In The Igbo Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anarchy In The Igbo Nation (2878 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: At Last Lawyer Writes Apc National Chairman, Warns Of Anarchy, / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose / Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by RandomBlad: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2014
I have been looking and thinking. I look because I was
divinely ordained to serve as seer. I think because things
like insight, intuition and doubt are co-workers in divine
vineyard. They work together for good as supernatural
kit. I have been looking at things through eyes of divinity,
and most of the things I see are down-right ironies.
Truth is that things like irony and paradox are ruling
supremely in Africa. They are enthroned in both minds
and nations, and it is evident that Biafra and Nigeria are
among the worst victims. They are subjected under an
evil king (tyrant) known as irony in a fantastic state
called limbo.
I went to the wise years ago to have my usual dealings
with wisdom. They told me that Biafra is great land of the
wise, and that the people (Biafrans) are gems and wizs,
great people of renown. I opened my eyes and looked in
wisdom. Guess what I saw! Rare diamonds everywhere
in Biafra! That was what I saw when I looked .
I went for confirmation, and intuition told me that Biafra
is full of best choices and brains. But when I turned and
looked in reality, what I saw were like wise fools and
benighted lions living and misbehaving in shadows of
pretense. Some were sheepish and some were wild in
darkness. Why
I asked myself why because there are still many things
that makes me wonder in Biafra. One of them is a
popular saying, a generally accepted belief in Igboland of
Biafra. What is the saying? If you don't know go to elders
of Igboland and ask. They will whisper it to you cynically
in Igbo Language: "Igbo enweyi eze!" Meaning! I mean
what does it mean? If you do not know go to the people
and ask. They will explain it frantically to you because
they generally believe that Igbo people are not meant to
have any person as their king on earth. This is great
irony, isn't it?
I said that I have been looking and thinking. I have also
written an article previously in this regards. The title is
"IRONY IS GOING!" My question here is very simple.
Why on earth should a people has no king?
I returned to the wise to know why. They told me that
irony is king in limbo and that a kind is head. They
equally explained it wisely saying that both man and
nation are dead without head. "One is dead when one is
beheaded," said the wise.
What I am saying in essence is that wisdom and intuition
told me that Igbo is dead because Igbo people has no
head. Barr. Ralph Uwazurike was formally crowned to
serve as king of Igboland. But Igbo people turned and
rejected him as their head. That was why I wrote an
article titled "UWAZURIKE & VACANT THRONE".
The truth here is very simple and conspicuous.
Everybody knows it. What is truth? If you do not know go
to wise and pay heed. They will tell you that Igbo is dead
because Igbo has no head. This means that Igbo people
are living like ghosts in limbo. That is why majority of
wise men in Igboland are like fools in reality.
Biafrans are gems and wizards in their minds only. It
implies that liberation of Biafra may end up in fantasy
world because gems and wizards exist in mind only.
Igbo people cannot liberate Biafra if irony remains their
king. They need real head to liberate Biafra in real life. I
am sure I have not spoken in tongues here. My question
is who is our leader in the struggle? Who does the cap
fit?
Bible said, "Buy the truth and sell it not." If we do not
know where to buy the truth, come to me and ask! I will
tell us that Ralph Uwazurike needs our backing, and our
backing is the money to buy the truth.
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Money!!! I can hear you whisper... Why NT in parables again? Smh agents of uwazurike...
if uwazurike is rejected by d masses no doubt the cap doesn't fit him okay... Go n sleep.
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by asadike(f): 7:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Akuko ana! Smh
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by focus7: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Truly leadership in igbo is irony. I am one those people dat holds the opinion that the best of brain, endowed gem are produced in igbo land but unfortunately, igbos don't give them recognition, they don't allow them the platform to manifest, they send such into oblivions rather the igbos go about celebrating d myopias, people without credibility, the crooks among them are their heros, what indeed an irony. When they see other tribe they ought to learn from their style of leadership they go all the way to lunch criticism against them. They should learn from the north, the west even the south-south, even the bible we reads says we should recognise those who deserves honour and stop patronising the wicked. For instance I still remember all the names the igbos call someone like Tinibu when he will recognise the genius in Yoruba land and give them the platform to manifest by featuring for leadership in various political areas , though it doesn't go down well with many and the igbos has always seen it as undemocratic and an opportunity to vent their despise for d Yorubas but then over the years the Yorubas has come to appreciate his initiatives and respect his opinions because those people has always delivered to expectations. But another irony that was unveil of the igbos of recent is their mass adoption of the candidacy of Jonathan as a concession presidential candidate for the pdp, they forefronts d infamous TAN to promote his candidacy, that's seems to be a clear deviation from igbos ideology of democratic except just as d writer has revealed that the claims of the igbos remain irony and mere pretence or clueless. This is also to show that d igbos who will not recognise d potentials among them and trust and igbo man to give him support for leadership will go all head forward to front the return of Jonathan a non-igbo undemocratically. In submition it means that the igbos has been wrong all the while but Tinubu has been right all the while in that case it will just suffice that the igbos should drop their pride and learn from other tribes that has foresight and stop wallowing in obscurity.
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by RandomBlad: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Point
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2014
op, anarchy in your father's compound. mtcheeew.

7 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Lordlexyy: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Anarchy is inevitable when pride, arrogance is exalted above submission and followership. The exaltation of the war lord as the symbol of struggle, resistance and self actualisation will remain the mark of failure, desperation, isolation and bitterness for generation unborn, only and except the tide is changed and a new heart of humility and submissiveness is born. A people deceived to believe to be above others. Such self delusion is a mirage that is destructive and catastrophic.

4 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Extract
grin grin grin
But when I turned and
looked in reality, what I saw were like wise fools and
benighted lions living and misbehaving in shadows of
pretense. Some were sheepish and some were wild in
darkness.
I returned to the wise to know why. They told me that
irony is king in limbo and that a kind is head. They
equally explained it wisely saying that both man and
nation are dead without head. "One is dead when one is
beheaded," said the wise.
What I am saying in essence is that wisdom and intuition
told me that Igbo is dead because Igbo people has no
head.

1 Like

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by jmoore(m): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
Nkogheri101.

Je gbara ogwu gi nuo.

3 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by 7lives: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Every group needs a leader, Joseph by the virtue of his position as the prime minister of Egypt was a leader of his people in Egypt. Everyone knows the benefits that accrued to the children Israel in Egypt until the demise of Joseph, the bible also document how much they suffered until God himself sent Moses to deliver them.
God continued to appoint leaders for them until they decided they need a king and they got one, even when they were taken away captives they still have recognized leaders among them and this is what makes the Israelites a household name today. Igbo are mostly Christians, I believed they have a lot to learn from the children of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Yes Igbos dont have king and will not bother about the benefits of having a Tinubu as one.
Igbos even make it vocal that "King is an enemy" "Ezebuilo" is a name in Igboland.

Achebe in TWAC acknowledged it, he said Yorubas had an headstart but Igbos where quick in wiping out their handicapp with a fantastic burst of energy because like the Yorubas they were not hindered by traditional hierarchies or the Hausas by wary religion.

Igbos are republicans and capitalists, without kings they are controlling their economies back home while trooping to Lagos to convert you that are in your kingdoms to slaves yet your kings couldnt save you.

The kings of Yorubas are Bleaching Olefin of Oyo with his numerous body-toning whores called Oloris, the Kings of the Oba of Lagos who will collect 24% kickback from Dangote and give him the ancestral homes of his subjects to demolish while the subjects turn to talakawas protesting in the streets of Isale Eko.

Igbos dont need Kings to blossom, mordern democratic settings dont thrive off monarchy and kingdoms.

Igbos will learn from Hausa abi, grin grin grin grin grin so that poverty will never depart in the abodes of those who didnt come from the royal family?
The type of Tinubu is whom your recommending for Igbos, whose wife is a senator, son-in-law a rep member, daughter a market leader, mother a ex market leader, brother money launderer, daughter-in-law a commisoner, he own 20% Lagos alone, all the revenues collections in SW are done by his coy, he was a senator, a governor, a godfather, a party owner, a certificate foger, an age cheat and drug dealer ......well Awolowo too was an ex convict and a notorious criminal, Abiola a notorious criminal and ex convict, Obasanjo an ex convict and a notorious criminal...who are Yorubas rewarding if not thugs, criminals and miscreants?

Igbos are independent minded, an Igbo child that didnt go to school will be under apprentice for 6yrs after the boss will settle him, he will start a biz and become his own boss, while a Yoruba drop out willl end up a tout or perpetual servant to a semi rich kinsmen, at 60yrs yorobamen are still serving their new boss whose dad they previously served, its only in yorubaland that you can spend N40K to lear mechanic for 17yrs, after you will free when your oga is satisfied of using you as an apprentice, he will again tell you to spend another money for being free which involves partying and merrymaking, then he will ask you to work for him for 3yrs again as independent former boy not minding your almost 40ys with 2wives and many children...Yorubas suck walahi

your king and slave mentality have subjugated you people into working as conductors while Igbos drive the Danfos, you are collecting tolls in Mandilas, Aspamda, Otigba, Alaba, Ladipo while Igbos bring in containers.

Ediots

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you sir for this post; very refreshing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Faun(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Yes Igbos dont have king and will not bother about the benefits of having a Tinubu as one.
Igbos even make it vocal that "King is an enemy" "Ezebuilo" is a name in Igboland.

Achebe in TWAC acknowledged it, he said Yorubas had an headstart but Igbos where quick in wiping out their handicapp with a fantastic burst of energy because like the Yorubas they were not hindered by traditional hierarchies or the Hausas by wary religion.

Igbos are republicans and capitalists, without kings they are controlling their economies back home while trooping to Lagos to convert you that are in your kingdoms to slaves yet your kings couldnt save you.

The kings of Yorubas are Bleaching Olefin of Oyo with his numerous body-toning whores called Oloris, the Kings of the Oba of Lagos who will collect 24% kickback from Dangote and give him the ancestral homes of his subjects to demolish while the subjects turn to talakawas protesting in the streets of Isale Eko.

Igbos dont need Kings to blossom, mordern democratic settings dont thrive off monarchy and kingdoms.

Igbos will learn from Hausa abi, grin grin grin grin grin so that poverty will never depart in the abodes of those who didnt come from the royal family?
The type of Tinubu is whom your recommending for Igbos, whose wife is a senator, son-in-law a rep member, daughter a market leader, mother a ex market leader, brother money launderer, daughter-in-law a commisoner, he own 20% Lagos alone, all the revenues collections in SW are done by his coy, he was a senator, a governor, a godfather, a party owner, a certificate foger, an age cheat and drug dealer ......well Awolowo too was an ex convict and a notorious criminal, Abiola a notorious criminal and ex convict, Obasanjo an ex convict and a notorious criminal...who are Yorubas rewarding if not thugs, criminals and miscreants?

Igbos are independent minded, an Igbo child that didnt go to school will be under apprentice for 6yrs after the boss will settle him, he will start a biz and become his own boss, while a Yoruba drop out willl end up a tout or perpetual servant to a semi rich kinsmen, at 60yrs yorobamen are still serving their new boss whose dad they previously served, its only in yorubaland that you can spend N40K to lear mechanic for 17yrs, after you will free when your oga is satisfied of using you as an apprentice, he will again tell you to spend another money for being free which involves partying and merrymaking, then he will ask you to work for him for 3yrs again as independent former boy not minding your almost 40ys with 2wives and many children...Yorubas suck walahi

your king and slave mentality have subjugated you people into working as conductors while Igbos drive the Danfos, you are collecting tolls in Mandilas, Aspamda, Otigba, Alaba, Ladipo while Igbos bring in containers.

Ediots

Wonderfully put! cool

4 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by thwarrior72: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: Anarchy is inevitable when pride, arrogance is exalted above submission and followership. The exaltation of the war lord as the symbol of struggle, resistance and self actualisation will remain the mark of failure, desperation, isolation and bitterness for generation unborn, only and except the tide is changed and a new heart of humility and submissiveness is born. A people deceived to believe to be above others. Such self delusion is a mirage that is destructive and catastrofic.
Shut up & mind ur soka forest business....mpki tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by thwarrior72: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014

Ediots
Nicely put

4 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by MayorofLagos(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: Anarchy is inevitable when pride, arrogance is exalted above submission and followership. The exaltation of the war lord as the symbol of struggle, resistance and self actualisation will remain the mark of failure, desperation, isolation and bitterness for generation unborn, only and except the tide is changed and a new heart of humility and submissiveness is born. A people deceived to believe to be above others. Such self delusion is a mirage that is destructive and catastrofic.

Humility is an inward ideal and the pair of an outward act of submission. We cannot express humility outwardly but we use a physical act of the persona to demonstrate the beauty that dwells within. This demonstration is taught particularly by the culture and customs of society.

To learn what a community knows about submission we inspect their customs. Is there any aspect of Igbo culture that teaches submission?
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2014

Ediots
Nwanne idi too much, infact a master piece.

4 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by vivalavida(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
focus7: Truly leadership in igbo is irony. I am one those people dat holds the opinion that the best of brain, endowed gem are produced in igbo land but unfortunately, igbos don't give them recognition, they don't allow them the platform to manifest, they send such into oblivions rather the igbos go about celebrating d myopias, people without credibility, the crooks among them are their heros, what indeed an irony. When they see other tribe they ought to learn from their style of leadership they go all the way to lunch criticism against them. They should learn from the north, the west even the south-south, even the bible we reads says we should recognise those who deserves honour and stop patronising the wicked. For instance I still remember all the names the igbos call someone like Tinibu when he will recognise the genius in Yoruba land and give them the platform to manifest by featuring for leadership in various political areas , though it doesn't go down well with many and the igbos has always seen it as undemocratic and an opportunity to vent their despise for d Yorubas but then over the years the Yorubas has come to appreciate his initiatives and respect his opinions because those people has always delivered to expectations. But another irony that was unveil of the igbos of recent is their mass adoption of the candidacy of Jonathan as a concession presidential candidate for the pdp, they forefronts d infamous TAN to promote his candidacy, that's seems to be a clear deviation from igbos ideology of democratic except just as d writer has revealed that the claims of the igbos remain irony and mere pretence or clueless. This is also to show that d igbos who will not recognise d potentials among them and trust and igbo man to give him support for leadership will go all head forward to front the return of Jonathan a non-igbo undemocratically. In submition it means that the igbos has been wrong all the while but Tinubu has been right all the while in that case it will just suffice that the igbos should drop their pride and learn from other tribes that has foresight and stop wallowing in obscurity.

The rantings of a rabid dog
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yes Igbos concept of submission have expiry date unlike that of the Yorubas that last forever without anything tangible to show.

Innoson served his elder brother Gabrose, most of the major transport coy owners in Nigeria pass under one tutelage either by Ekenedilichukwu or Ifesinachi.

Igbos are most reasonable submissive ethnic group in Nigeria and it is well defined and purposeful,

Igbos arent pepetually attaching to their parents unlike the Yorubas who give birth to malmourished kids only to abandon them to their grand parents even when the direct parents of the poor children are still squating with thier parents.

Non-educated Igbos learn trades and graduate within the timeframe of 6-7 years but Yorubas learning mechanic could stay upto 14-17yrs yet couldnt fix a bicycle because they are scared of outsmarting their boss-Submission or uselessness

Your too submission smiling at stupidity of yours collecting N10, N20 tolls in your land while those that arent submissive make huge sales and repatrate profits backhome.

Submissive my foot

MayorofLagos:

Humility is an inward ideal and the pair of an outward act of submission. We cannot express humility outwardly but we use a physical act of the persona to demonstrate the beauty that dwells within. This demonstration is taught particularly by the culture and customs of society.

To learn what a community knows about submission we inspect their customs. Is there any aspect of Igbo culture that teaches submission?

5 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Yes Igbos concept of submission have expiry date unlike that of the Yorubas that last forever without anything tangible to show.

Innoson served his elder brother Gabrose, most of the major transport coy owners in Nigeria pass under one tutelage either by Ekenedilichukwu or Ifesinachi.

Igbos are most reasonable submissive ethnic group in Nigeria and it is well defined and purposeful,

Igbos arent pepetually attaching to their parents unlike the Yorubas who give birth to malmourished kids only to abandon them to their grand parents even when the direct parents of the poor children are still squating with thier parents.

Non-educated Igbos learn trades and graduate within the timeframe of 6-7 years but Yorubas learning mechanic could stay upto 14-17yrs yet couldnt fix a bicycle because they are scared of outsmarting their boss-Submission or uselessness

Your too submission smiling at stupidity of yours collecting N10, N20 tolls in your land while those that arent submissive make huge sales and repatrate profits backhome.

Submissive my foot

Igbo nwere mmadu!

3 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by bright8(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2014

Ediots

You gave back to your parents value for the school fees they spent on you. Welldone!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lordlexyy: Anarchy is inevitable when pride, arrogance is exalted above submission and followership. The exaltation of the war lord as the symbol of struggle, resistance and self actualisation will remain the mark of failure, desperation, isolation and bitterness for generation unborn, only and except the tide is changed and a new heart of humility and submissiveness is born. A people deceived to believe to be above others. Such self delusion is a mirage that is destructive and catastrophic.

it is your household that will experience failure, desperation and what have you .
tell me one group in Nigeria that excelled beyond igbos.
Stop talking trash and believe you are below them
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by MayorofLagos(m): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Yes Igbos concept of submission have expiry date unlike that of the Yorubas that last forever without anything tangible to show.

Submissive my foot

it is obvious you do not understand why this op opened the topic. Please shut up and lets hear contributions from Igbos who have knowledge and insight to share. This topic is not for motor park and spare part apprentice.

1 Like

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by ak47mann(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2014

Ediots
I dont know how many times we have to explain to these OMO ibadan creatures is like they got block heads. Dalu cool
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by whitecat1: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
You are one deranged ibo basttard with the biggest ereccttion at the thought of Yoruba!

What is so bad in one of your own asking you to queue behind another of your own who is fighting for your biafra? What's Yoruba problem with that?

Keep being the economic refugees that you are all over Nigeria and praying it's the other way around, foools!!

Ediots

2 Likes

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Omololu007(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2014

Ediots
i jst dey laff as i dey read d trash dis guy wrote up dia,,,tinubu is milkin lag dry yet fitch rate lagos AA+,yet lagos has d biggest GDP in nigeria,is one of d safest place to live in nigeria,it has d highest concentration of industry in nigeria etc,,,,i prefer dos man lootin and controllin d lagos govt funds to d likes of TA orji and orji kalu

1 Like

Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Omololu007: i jst dey laff as i dey read d trash dis guy wrote up dia,,,tinubu is milkin lag dry yet fitch rate lagos AA+,yet lagos has d biggest GDP in nigeria,is one of d safest place to live in nigeria,it has d highest concentration of industry in nigeria etc,,,,i prefer dos man lootin and controllin d lagos govt funds to d likes of TA orji and orji kalu

Lagos is not what it is economically, because of tinubu.
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Descartes: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
MayorofLagos:

it is obvious you do not understand why this op opened the topic. Please shut up and lets hear contributions from Igbos who have knowledge and insight to share. This topic is not for motor park and spare part apprentice.
Are you trying to be smart
You are indeed as subtle as an aw.olowo angry
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Descartes: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
whitecat1: You are one deranged ibo basttard with the biggest ereccttion at the thought of Yoruba!

What is so bad in one of your own asking you to queue behind another of your own who is fighting for your biafra? What's Yoruba problem with that?

Keep being the economic refugees that you are all over Nigeria and praying it's the other way around, foools!!
You must be high on something angry
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
"igbo enwe eze" is not a good thing, and if you look closely in igboland you will see that sections that have real kings (not all these thieves masquerading as ezes), like onitsha, nnewi, asaba, oba, arochukwu, ogwashi ukwu, nara (enugu state), nike (enugu state), and many such towns, are all progressive and highly achieving, both individually and as communities.
"igbo enwe eze" is actually a lie because these towns are the engine room of igbo development and achievement- stuff that igbo are known for. the tail does not wag the dog. cool
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by Omololu007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Lagos is not what it is economically, because of tinubu.
tinubu laid a gud foundation durin his term,fashola is now buildin on d foundation,,,i dont fink u know ao messed up lagos was durin d regime of abacha and abdusalam.lagos was so dirty,corrupt,bad roads and insecurity were so rampant in lag,dia were gud roads in few part of lagos in dos days...ikeja,ikoyi,yaba,island wit very few federal roads,were d only place i know dat has gud roads in d late 90's
Re: Anarchy In The Igbo Nation by superstar1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2014

Ediots

I read this comic and i can't but reply you.

How will y1bos have king? When it is a well documented fact that you were still hopping from trees to trees without any form of civilisation, before the advent of the british. History still documented how you used to have your macabre dance, round a pot of boiling human beings. how will such backward elements ever have a king, talkless of a recognisable empire.

Every civilisation, be it present or past, in the world has a form of leadership and a capital that they all look up to. Y1bos hide their ancestral ineptitude and bankruptcy under the word ''REPUBLICAN'' . What is republican in a society that mere clans cannot organise themselves into a formidable society. The word republican is a fallacy they like hiding under to save face.

They also deceive themselves that they are contolling the economy. Please ask them to tell us where exaactly are they the dominant players apart from selling of galas in traffic and practising child abuse and child trafficking in their 2by2inches shops, with their fake goods. Do they have drive for money -- YES, but do they have drive for good name - No, do they have drive for success -- NO. To the y1bos, money at ALL AND WHATEVER COST, is equivalent to success in their warped minds. Alas, that is why their grave yards are littered with corpses of 30years and below age group -- those who consulted okija or many of their numerous get-rich-now shrines; just to be sparingly rich for 3years, those who are known criminals and crime kingpins. No wonder, they keep giving our dear country bad names all over the world and they are being sent to the gallows on a monthly basis in their hundreds.

Yorubas have always been a step ahead of you in all ramifications. Even your Achebe, the shameless and useless oldman, that ought to have spent his old age in building the nation he tried to destroy by being the Minister for Misinformation and Propaganda of Biafra, has Wole Soyinka has his Oga in the Literary World. I can feel the sorrow in his heart, as he was embarking on the journey to the great beyond, realising that a Yoruba man is still ahead of him.

This bunch of ingrates and descendants of cain should learn to stay in their poverty ridden land and convert it into at least Mogadishu first. But what are we witnesssing, all thir able bodied men are in SW, SS and the North selling gala or pure water in traffic or calling master master in their 2by2inches shops. How rich are they? I checked the first 3 richest Nigerians, none of them is. I checked how many of them, other people's land is feeding, they are in millions. If we have agberos and touts or whatever, they are on their great grandfather's soil, they are not wandering around like the sons of Cain, poking their noses where they are not wanted. Bunch of barbaric, name calling and chest beating, empty barrel makes most noise group of people. We thank God for their lives, our impact on their miserable lives has changed their mode of dressing from red shoes, yellow pant trousers, blue shirts and brown coat they used to wear like mascot, in the name of dressing in their bush manner.

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu formed a party that is a major player in the Nigerian Political Landscape, show us a party formed by the y1bos that is dominant even in hamlet election. NONE. Tinubu is not a saint and i am not a fan of his, and I do not have to be. But, i have respect for his doggedness and foresight. Show us any y1boman that has Tinubu's mantra, panache and foresight. NONE. Did tinubu stole public fund. YES. Where did he invest those funds stolen, SW. Did Nmaroke, Orji UZor Kalu, Pius Anyim, Ohakim etc stole money, YES. where are they investing it -- SW. Spot the difference and recognise that alaigbo is doomed if you do not reverse the growing trend of emigration of your able bodied men from alaigbo, continuous brain drain and capital flight.

The OP has said it all, historically, they lack identity and leadership. That says it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has Buhari Kept Silent On The Kano Nine? / This Story We Are Hearing From Spain Is Disturbing. Here Is The News :( / ARMS DEAL: Jonathan And Buhari Set To Hold Private Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.