Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78602 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Ayostically: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2014
ggirl4real:
I love dis. I wish these can really work out on all occasions. In a situation where a female student is really out to get a male teacher at all cost, she'll do all within her powers to make sure she succeeds. I pray God should help the male teachers who have made up their minds not to compromise, to realy stand tall in d face of all the advances

Unfortunately, ur colleagues whu hv noticed d female student crush on u would encourage u 2 play along. They would tag u 'jew guy' if u ignore
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by okpanachil: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks: This just reminds me of way back secondary school. my physics teacher asked me to point an aparatus in the lab. so i had to leave my seat and walk to the front of the class to point it out. when he saw i got it right, i turned around and was walking back to my seat when suddenly i heard loud screams from the girls in class. I was like "What the heck is going on"? They were all laughing and screaming. Some girls told me that when i turned around and was catwalking back to my seat, our physics teacher actually was checking me out and licking his lips. Gosh!!! I was so embaraassed!! Since then, our physics teacher started becoming unnecessaarily strict with me.

Good ol days!

Hmmmm now I knw why he was licking his lips. Nice name by the way,you truly rock.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by chukwusi(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2014
I HEARD THAT BOKO HARAM LEADER SHEKAU
ABUBAKAR IS DEAD... ha I pray that what
happened to prince Haemyoung. of Goguryeo
when he tried to kill king Daeso of Buyeo should
not happen to Nigeria
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by siegfried99(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2014
tuoyoojo: A lot of comments here is about those where able to over come the temptation of having sexxual relationship wit their students

Can we now how d contributions of those who fell for it and how they coped after...

U took those words from my mouth..bcuz 75% of male corpers have fallen for this issue.

# confession time oo grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2014
Articul8: Very good observation OP. I m cut up in this web. Mayb ppl will say my own case cn still b forgiven. I am in my late twenty and am a lecturer in a university outside Nigeria bt still an African country. These female students wouldn't allow me rest. I am nt a very handsome individual bt the advances are jt too much.Mayb cos I am young. I live alone and some had even volunteered to come and do some cleaning for me @ home whch I always decline. Some male students usually feel threatened as me sef no dey dress formal. I have students who are still in their teens bt developed. Often times I am tempted bt on a second tot I try 2 control myslf.I am nt a saint as body no b wood. Wetting person fit do to dem? Mak I chop clean mouth? @ least mayb dem go rest or I shld continue declining. Actually considering one of dem now 4 a date.smiles...

My nigga cheesy

Don't lie o. You don already chop and lick mouth grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by McWhillion(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2014
kykhelomor: ;DThis thread reminds me of my Economics teacher,Mehn dat guy was a pain in my butt, he made his class embarrassing nd unbearable for me
Each time he enters d class,my mates will start making noise nd sounds,lOL,cos d man do make advances at me nd treats me specially
He was a handsome though
grin are you saying what I'm thinking?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by GowonAbacha: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2014
singlefade25: During NYSC days, I hear ham from male students. It was not funny. One particular boy came to me personally that he wants to date me. I was so embarrassed, I could not say anything. those were even guessing my age. The principal was even interested in me after 3 wives, he has children who are older than me. I no fine o. All because of my slim stature and I am tall.
Comm'on ur a very pretty lady.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ndidibabe(f): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie: You just reminded me of my maths teacher in secondary school...he never made any advances though...
...but that guy doesn't joke with my matter...yeayea...
-the day I forget my assignment @home, he would stylishly form non-interested in marking the assignment that day to avoid flogging me.

It got so bad, that everyone knew he had a crush on me, so my friends started taking advantage, when they don't do their assignments, they would ask me to say I didn't do mine...it always worked (not like we did it regularly though)

...The only advantage I gained from the whole crush was that, naturally I'm not excited about mathematics, but immediately he started teaching us in my SS1 I picked up...lol
-by the time I was in Ss2 I was getting 98% in maths, people said he dashed me grades, but nah...I actually earned them...lol
Pls can you guess his age then? How old were you too then?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2014
okpanachil:

Hmmmm now I knw why he was licking his lips. Nice name by the way,you truly rock.

Thanks. wink wink wink
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ndidibabe(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
d33jy85: O boy 4get dt thin wen I was serving I lashed about 10 of. dem but none of dem were my direct students n all were 18 yrs pluS in ss3 I enjoyed ooo I. lived @ d skool n. had. dem cookin. cleanin. washin 4 me grin
You are bastard'!! Omor hale ni e!!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
silversonuc:
I WULDNT MIND SEEING A VIDEO OF U DOIN D BIZ OF CATWALKING WITH WCH U DAMAGED D PHYSICS TEACHER'S MEDULA

Unfortunately, you won't be seeing that video any time soon. This happened many years ago.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ndidibabe(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
d33jy85: O boy 4get dt thin wen I was serving I lashed about 10 of. dem but none of dem were my direct students n all were 18 yrs pluS in ss3 I enjoyed ooo I. lived @ d skool n. had. dem cookin. cleanin. washin 4 me grin
You are a bastard'!! Omor hale ni e!!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon: so d advances u get from men are embarrassing..if men don't approach u now, u won't be happy ooh u will begin to feel u got a problem.

Stop complaining about male advances whether its from small, young or old men.deal with it, its path of being a woman

You can read different meanings to it anyhow you like. I DNT CARE. Different things make different people embarassed. Just take this as one of them for me. advances from teenage boys and guys much much younger make me embarassed. Fullstop. Dnt quote me again.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Amazingly, women are pretty good at making a man fall for their tricks. You know what happened to Samson in the bible? It was quite amazing.

First, attraction has no choice and when a woman feels attraction for the man, it's usually very easy for her to go down with you. Sometimes, she might feel guilty but it's all fake inner attraction. Do I need to say more? Another reason why she slept with you, is probably because she wants to get higher score.

In other words, if you had slept with your student and other students found out is probably due to fact that you didn't do your job. What I mean is that you didn't keep it as a secret and were so proud that you have scored with the particular student without watching your mouth. In reverse, the girl heard it and felt unhappy and as a result, she decided to hurt you by telling her classmates that you approached her and she felt for it.

It's really difficult to cope with it. You only have to apologize to the school and move on with your life. After all, nobody is hundred percent perfect and so, it takes to tango. But if they insisted in sacking you, then it's your problem. Self-control is key at place of work.

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Why won't he when ur a very pretty lady...by the way what happened to the hair on the left side of ur head? grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zeongeon: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You can read different meanings to it anyhow you like. I DNT CARE. Different things make different people embarassed. Just take this as one of them for me. advances from teenage boys and guys much much younger make me embarassed. Fullstop. Dnt quote me again.
I have quoted U...what u going to do about that...Hope u have finally started going on braids.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Why won't he when ur a very pretty lady...by the way what happened to the hair on the left side of ur head? grin

Na wa o. so how long did you look at my pic for you to see that? Well, nothing happened to my hair. it was dragged to the left way too much. smiley smiley
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2014
frank043: You looked for their trouble...you are the cause of your numerous advances,why the hell won't they when you are so PRETTY and with those dazzling eyes?? Prettier than their mamas and sisters.LOLZ...just joking ooo,pls don't crucify me.

smiley smiley grin grin

I will take all of that as a compliment. thanks.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by fabulousdame(f): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2014
70% of everything here are all lies..9ja and hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2014
Nice, reading and learning, oct 8th my T.P begins, taking Note here...

This is a real eye opener
haha!

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon: I have quoted U...what u going to do about that...Hope u have finally started going on braids.

Oh. i remember you now. you advised me about the braids. Well, i will do that when a special ocassion comes up.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by GowonAbacha: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Na wa o. so how long did you look at my pic for you to see that? Well, nothing happened to my hair. it was dragged to the left way too much. smiley smiley
For ur mind now u dey feel urself coz I took time to study ur pics abi ? smiley
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by DaWorshiper(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2014
tintingz: If you teach in a village, guys be careful with all these young girls in secondary schools... many of them are winches, ogbanje, mamy water. smiley
na true u talk o... Sweet things can also kill
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by GowonAbacha: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2014
fabulousdame: 70% of everything here are all lies..9ja and hypocrisy
U know next to nothing. Ur not exposed at all. All these things are real.

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zeongeon: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Oh. i remember you now. you advised me about the braids. Well, i will do that when a special ocassion comes up.
special occassion like a date with one of ur young toasters...hmmm...u so sweep that boy off his feet.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2014
This brings a lot of sad memories to my heart.
One teacher very harsh and strict punished me one day, he asked me to kneel down during the evening games in my games wear in the lab. I knelt down for like an hour rill it started getting dark.

At about 6. 30 he came and grabbed my small breasts, the look in his eyes and his obvious erection was nauseating to say the least. I pushed him off and ran out despite him trying to block me. I ran straight to the senior boarding house mistress house and reported. The next day I was called to a panel to repeat what happened, I did he denied it said I was simply trying to get out of punishment by lying against him. One of the penalist accused me of trying to seduce the teacher with my sports skirt. This was the skirt issued by the school oh.

It was like a gang up, small student against one of their kind, I was treated like a criminal, teachers not wanting to have me in their class, students gossiping about me, pointing at me. The rumours and lies, accusations and stories, I understand how rape victims feel, not everyone is strong enough to report sex- ual harassment.

It was my word against his, luckily I had a good reputation, I had good grades, he couldn't give a satisfactory reason for keeping me in the lab till dark, he had been seen severally with female students coming our of the lab, he was suspended and later transfered to an all boys college. It was after the storm had passed before I had girls coming up to me and tell me he had forced them to play with his pen- is, some he has penetrated, some Henham fondled but they refused to come forward feeling they had some fault in it, believing no one would believe them, afraid of the stigna

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by singlefade25(f): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Comm'on ur a very pretty lady.
thanks, I am blushing, those boys ehn, I started insulted them whenever I am in the class.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by mecussey(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Articul8: Very good observation OP. I m cut up in this web. Mayb ppl will say my own case cn still b forgiven. I am in my late twenty and am a lecturer in a university outside Nigeria bt still an African country. These female students wouldn't allow me rest. I am nt a very handsome individual bt the advances are jt too much.Mayb cos I am young. I live alone and some had even volunteered to come and do some cleaning for me @ home whch I always decline. Some male students usually feel threatened as me sef no dey dress formal. I have students who are still in their teens bt developed. Often times I am tempted bt on a second tot I try 2 control myslf.I am nt a saint as body no b wood. Wetting person fit do to dem? Mak I chop clean mouth? @ least mayb dem go rest or I shld continue declining. Actually considering one of dem now 4 a date.smiles...

Nothing do you, just make sure u use condom on them. Most young girls dont know the advantages of condom. They beg me to do it raw, but i usually decline.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2014
ndidibabe: You are bastard'!! Omor hale ni e!!

Dnt mind the foolish guy. This thread is about how to stop the trend of improper teacher-student relationship and he is not even ashamed of himself by typing such rubbish. What a shame. He is a paedophile on the loose. I pity many small girls that would left in his care. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Ddy(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2014
It happened in one secondary sch in Amawbia awka . let not mention d guyz name. he was busy hving sex with d minor. i got to knw when d event was ova. Some guyz can be horrible.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2014
dont8: Grandma, was that you in the pic when you where young cheesy
yes and you were about 40yrs old when i took it grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Family Problems About Remarrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.