Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78597 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ndidibabe(f): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
d33jy85: babi na my fault. Deez smallies r jus 2 sweet n der beggin me 2 lash dem weytin man go do devil even tempt jesus so who am I grin
and you really think this is funny?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Alikaxon: I'm deeply very sorry. I was too extreme.

Accepted. undecided undecided
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by simdam500(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chillisauce:

You too! cheesy funny enough no one has my time then, I was the smallie of the class. The "things" were still developing. Unlike some my classmates that could pass as some peoples wives. And I always mingle with the big girls. They tend to overshadow me with the heavy accessories sad
accessories

Sorry your lecture was nice... But the accessory part got me *eye opening wide*

nice verb
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
ndidibabe: and you really think this is funny?

There is no need reasoning with a Paedophile. He's sick. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by simdam500(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
truetalk...I know that kind catwalk - they would think it's for attention whereas it comes naturally. To be a teacher isn't easy abeg, even as a corp member -I taught in a secondary school. When I give assignments, they would write the question on the 1st sheet, then when I turn over, na serious love letter...lol

Sometimes rubbish write-ups, 'madam, show me your bum-bum', 'madam pity me naa'
AkwaIbom children dey jonse sha...hahahaha
or really!!! U actually mean it
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Fourwinds: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
arshavineering:

exactly !!! during my NYSC days,People said i dashed Doris marks in mathematics cos she used to be an olodo in maths...but she actually earned them
are u sure some water hasn't pass under the bridge.?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: yes very well despite I am married and got kid single guys and married men still appreciate me

if they tell you 'you are beautiful' please know that they are lying.thank you!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by simdam500(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Articul8: Very good observation OP. I m cut up in this web. Mayb ppl will say my own case cn still b forgiven. I am in my late twenty and am a lecturer in a university outside Nigeria bt still an African country. These female students wouldn't allow me rest. I am nt a very handsome individual bt the advances are jt too much.Mayb cos I am young. I live alone and some had even volunteered to come and do some cleaning for me @ home whch I always decline. Some male students usually feel threatened as me sef no dey dress formal. I have students who are still in their teens bt developed. Often times I am tempted bt on a second tot I try 2 control myslf.I am nt a saint as body no b wood. Wetting person fit do to dem? Mak I chop clean mouth? @ least mayb dem go rest or I shld continue declining. Actually considering one of dem now 4 a date.smiles...
don... Don... Don'... Don't don't. PLEASE
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Alikaxon: I'm deeply very sorry. I was too extreme.
you don't need to feel sorry for stating the obvious!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahaha. Oh dear.

hahahahaha...why you dey laugh? the question funny? No mind me o

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Fourwinds: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
slap1: And the suggestive questions they ask?
In a revision class with SS 3, I decided to entertain general questions. I heard 'nwiii' that day: "Sir, is it true that kissing brings red lips?" ( my lips are a little pink and they had been arguing it's because I kiss a lot!)
During a pronunciations class -- you won't believe this -- a senior girl walked up to board, wrote nípples and asked for the correct pronunciation! I wordlessly wiped off the word and motioned her back to her seat.
You may wonder: why not punish the little imps? This is private school, flogging is not always welcome because they believe it may scare the students.
I often report issues to the management. Sometimes the girls come out of the principal's office with defiant look on their faces.
My observation: The scramble for students (at all cost) due to the proliferation of private schools has given the students a bloated sense of importance and arrogance. I didn't have a phone until I left secondary school. Now a JSS1 student has a phone. Times are changing.
u have said it all. scramble for students by private schools. d male teachers in some cases are on the defensive. is a real tough time for teachers. I remember when I taught further mathematics in SS2 class. a girl left my class saying I wasn't giving her attention dat I'm always ignoring her.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ndidibabe(f): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

There is no need reasoning with a Paedophile. He's sick. undecided undecided
He is really sick!!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Fourwinds: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
portable86: Where i served,an ss1 student got a corper pregnant,everybody was so shocked,i personally felt like strangling the babe.
The boy was braggin bt it,plus his family said they were ready to perform the marriage rite..
u don't mean it
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Is that so? Noted. undecided undecided undecided
Noted cool or noted not cool?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Fourwinds: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2014
fabulousdame: 70% of everything here are all lies..9ja and hypocrisy
it means u don't know what is happening around u. go and find out things for urself

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Zekkmixes(f): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2014
fabulousdame: 70% of everything here are all lies..9ja and hypocrisy
lol. True talk.

4 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by lustra89(m): 12:31am On Sep 24, 2014
chukwusi: I HEARD THAT BOKO HARAM LEADER SHEKAU
ABUBAKAR IS DEAD... ha I pray that what
happened to prince Haemyoung. of Goguryeo
when he tried to kill king Daeso of Buyeo should
not happen to Nigeria

Look dis guy ur head no correct,,,, watin bring jumong clme here now,,, Ashawo
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by beelon1020(m): 4:43am On Sep 24, 2014
I took time to read some comments here, some are good some are bad some are just crazy, in part of the world I live if anyone is caught dealing with a minor (boy or girl) that person's life is ruined already no two ways it, no better job again, criminal record, police calling, press calling, court dates on ur mind, you are on the news, infact u are done. I once schooled in Nigeria and did my teaching practice as well but then I always see this little girls as my little sisters and I think that was what help me out, but come to think of it how many of us are ready to give up our life and Career because of one silly mistake? Have been opportuned to see some part of the world and have seen extremely beautiful ladies around the world both blacks and white, I have worked with some really pretty ladies that actually look like dolls, even looking at their eye balls makes u wonder if they were made by God, I have seen ladies of class, style and taste, i have woken up besides white goddesses and black queens, you never know what life has in store for u don't let one small secondary school girl ruin your life. Let them be.

5 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

naso ooo...over-hot been dey worry me. That slowly metarmophosed into pride embarassed
lols na because of chicks like you,some dudes they beat their teachers. And i love ladies with pride, i don't know why.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by abdulkayus(m): 6:00am On Sep 24, 2014
portable86:
Very serious oo,she was batch b and i was batch c then,we use to see the boy come visit her,but na under come and do assignment home lesson thingy oo,maybe they were having an affair nobody know,abi the boy use jazz i no know..

And what was the aftermath den? I will like to hear how it end?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Accepted. undecided undecided
"SMILES". I liked your "shakara". Cool, thats how it ought to be. I'll like to trouble you subsequently; it will offer me the oppurtunity to enjoy your "shakara" again.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2014
preciousjoz1: you don't need to feel sorry for stating the obvious!
Its ok.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by gaczee99: 7:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Articul8: Very good observation OP. I m cut up in this web. Mayb ppl will say my own case cn still b forgiven. I am in my late twenty and am a lecturer in a university outside Nigeria bt still an African country. These female students wouldn't allow me rest. I am nt a very handsome individual bt the advances are jt too much.Mayb cos I am young. I live alone and some had even volunteered to come and do some cleaning for me @ home whch I always decline. Some male students usually feel threatened as me sef no dey dress formal. I have students who are still in their teens bt developed. Often times I am tempted bt on a second tot I try 2 control myslf.I am nt a saint as body no b wood. Wetting person fit do to dem? Mak I chop clean mouth? @ least mayb dem go rest or I shld continue declining. Actually considering one of dem now 4 a date.smiles...
pls continue to decline, that way ur respect is intact. But as soon as u date one, she and her friends will begin to make u topic for discussion and before u know it,ur weaknesses are exposed and u will no longer be accorded that respect.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2014
During my NYSC program in ijebu ode I wasn't told to zip-up, why? before getting to my lodge I would have walked past several shrines hence I believe some of these secondary school students are daughters to one of the herbalists. To avoid any VOODOO having to do with touching their girls I restrained myself by force.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Alikaxon: "SMILES". I liked your "shakara". Cool, thats how it ought to be. I'll like to trouble you subsequently; it will offer me the oppurtunity to enjoy your "shakara" again.

Why me?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 8:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Why me?
I guess am crossing the line again, I should park here.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by juwoonn(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahahaha...I liked him small sha, he was young and veryyy intelligent. grin.
Truetalk o, as the Mathematics section of my brain open ehn, I no believe till date...
When we were writing WAEC,if he just pass near my row, let alone seat...students will start making funny noises. The principal had to tell him to leave...that one too bin like me @Principal (very ugly man...I just didn't fancy him @all)

He tried to make a case, that the maths teacher was dating me, there was no evidence, apart from few of my haters in class that concurred -no valid evidence. They couldn't use my grades bc that would mean I was dating every teacher except Biology...lol
Did he actually dated you?
Just curious as d story sweet.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Alikaxon: I guess am crossing the line again, I should park here.

Hmmm. #wierd#
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by rotwailler(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Mtn bundle plans
250mb. ....300
500mb. .....600
1gig .......1200
5gig .........6000
10gig ......12000

Whatsapp me 07066586998 if interested.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2014
juwoonn:
Did he actually dated you?
Just curious as d story sweet.

nah, he didn't...he tried to when I was in the Uni, my second year to be specific, it was already late, I had someone else already
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Alikaxon(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hmmm. #wierd#
I'm more confused now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.