Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78600 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by swaystunna(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rare in military schools like command..Altho gals wuld try to seduce you..but u gotta be careful.Her pops might js be a top general !!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Mavor: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
mamziii: dats not my on d dp ooooooo

Na lie jorrr!!!!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Sammyblaq(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Junipero:

O boy! We dey there!! grin
na so
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Usjimy(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
The reality of the world we live in...

As for me, I was the only geography teacher handling the senior classes...
How I manage to get them interested in the subject wonder me sha...tho I was strict (smiling only when necessary & not exaggerated) & jovial (like using the shape of their head & hairstyle to explain aw spherical the earth is as well as lines of longitude & latitude).
I discovered out of the many corpers around, I got their respect with ease.

P.S: Girls schools be tempting since 1A.D but, clearly define your boundaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by logica(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
It's a sign of the times when grown men begin to find underdeveloped, BO-having, no-sophistication girls who probably need their mothers to clean up properly, attractive. It's simply because they don't have the financial clout to date matured women.

9 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
zeongeon: Babe ur missing out on d fun...don't be a spectator join em...BUT I fear that when u begin to play..if I get u angry u can beat and kill me like the way kratos kills d monsters.

But if it comes to going to places ur an active person abi...ur an outdoor person...Let's go a date to d slave village at badgry...make sure u come on braids..thanks

You re too obsessed with Braids. slave village ke? So thats an idea of a date to you. poor taste.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by emmygzy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Teaching palaver, i remember the previous school that i was teaching. I was teaching them physics and maths and maybe cos im very friendly and simple, all the girls in ss2 and ss3 were blushing to the extent that the proprietor and other male teachers noticed. Some of those girls went to an extent of sending me love messages and one was even telling me that she had a dream that i was caressing her breasts. In theirs ss3 class, i became close to one of the girls( i later bleeped that one), more like she was too daring forcing me to get close to her. All other girls in the class became so jealous of her. Though this girl in particular is a badt girl cos wen i bleeped her, she don tey for the game. I later left the school when them wan kill me with advances. The school im presently teaching now, its even the same old issues and this one is even now worse cos like 3 female teachers too are in love with me. Its soo obvious. I dont know why its like that o. I dont know maybe its my nature, cus im gentle, kindhearted and play a lot and some say im handsome( though i dont know if thats true) but im just tired of the advances, cos they all call me their husbands. I teach the science class, but its worse to the extent that the art students that are in love with me will come and sit down in my class whenever im teaching the science students. I tire oo. Abeg wetin i fit do. I dont feel like bleeping anybody dis time around. The reason i bleeped the other time was that the girl is already a bad girl but, most girls here are still virgins( only ss1, no ss2 and 3 yet), and i dont wanna put them in a wayward path.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by GodMode: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
emmygzy: Teaching palaver, i remember the previous school that i was teaching. I was teaching them physics and maths and maybe cos im very friendly and simple, all the girls in ss2 and ss3 were blushing to the extent that the proprietor and other male teachers noticed. Some of those girls went to an extent of sending me love messages and one was even telling me that she had a dream that i was caressing her breasts. In theirs ss3 class, i became close to one of the girls( i later bleeped that one), more like she was too daring forcing me to get close to her. All other girls in the class became so jealous of her. Though this girl in particular is a badt girl cos wen i bleeped her, she don tey for the game. I later left the school when them wan kill me with advances. The school im presently teaching now, its even the same old issues and this one is even now worse cos like 3 female teachers too are in love with me. Its soo obvious. I dont know why its like that o. I dont know maybe its my nature, cus im gentle, kindhearted and play a lot and some say im handsome( though i dont know if thats true) but im just tired of the advances, cos they all call me their husbands. I teach the science class, but its worse to the extent that the art students that are in love with me will come and sit down in my class whenever im teaching the science students. I tire oo. Abeg wetin i fit do. I dont feel like bleeping anybody dis time around. The reason i bleeped the other time was that the girl is already a bad girl but, most girls here are still virgins( only ss1, no ss2 and 3 yet), and i dont wanna put them in a wayward path.

Paedophile alert ^^^^

Hope they don't do this to any of your generation.

Karma is a b:itch

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ogaprime(m): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
NifemiOlu:

Sha don't start from where I said "It's deliberate that I'm posting this under family section".
And remember to skip where I said " As male teachers, do we feel attracted to some attractive females? The TRUTHFUL answer is yes. Why? We are human"
You'd end up being a bag of comedy.
* I'm just being silly, don't mind me*

Lol...I will read it out in quote """" so u are covered

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ogaprime(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Eberex:

yeah right...................but keep on lying

Lying hw? Pls explain further
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by bennyrazz: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Very interesting piece. Omo these things happen o but my own story is for another day sha
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

smiley smiley grin grin

I will take all of that as a compliment. thanks.
I hope you know that I'm also throwing advances at you?I'm not joking lolzz#winks#
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by sekzy99(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dis made me remember my xperience wit our maths teacher bak in skul... She sits oposite me in class wit ha legs wide open showing ha panties, tnk God I was not sexually inclined den... So don't blame male alone cos some of dis females r also guilty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by double08(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
We keep talking about karma. Does it mean those girls that were victims that their father at some point in their past did same to other children?

Just saying....the enigma of life

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
undecided

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by adeowo84(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
i am teaching in a scol presently and have some female students always coming around me...i m an extrovert nd loving to be with. these group of students presented me some gift items last term...i dont do it at all but i felt like before...thamk God for op...i no want anymore o
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Layiwoo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
ndidibabe: You are a bastard'!! Omor hale ni e!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na so U come vex reach grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
letsdothis:

Carefree do you believe in God?

A big YES.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
lebesgue:

And we are the ones who serve God the most. Our country is a cesspool of hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance.

You will soon be accused of being a hater of your own country for stating the obvious.

I am shocked at how many girls have a bad experience with a teacher in holy Nigeria and how quickly they gathered here to share it. What a wonderful education system.

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Abduletudaye(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is a good piece OP... Before I concluded my NYSC last year, I was a lab scientist in the secondary school I was serving. The school was an all-girls school and to burst the bubble again, my lab + the clinic was just behind the hostel.

The girls, especially the SS3 always laughed at me when I rode by on my bike, just because I didn't wanna commit lookery..

Am a guy and blood runs through my vains but there was this smallie that just wanted to have me at all cost. Due to rumors I heard, i was told that she always cried that she loved me and I wasn't giving her attention. I was simply amazed. I just struggled sotey I commit they.. Oboi see happiness grin

Ps: if you don't want trouble, just ignore any advance from students.. Because they will 'cobalize' you. And teachers aint left out, please try to lower your gaze.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
thinezy:
TP is really fun bt my dear dose students can go to any lenght to get a TP students knwin yhu wunt be der for a long tym
be careful ooo dia wahala too much

what of if i decide to be strict? I am finding it hard to come to terms with cos i am a real fun n friendly person...

Any way out?
I feel trapped
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
chaii male teachers and their behaviour. I had three male teacher crushing at me one say he likes me because of my long natural hair and does that make sense at all?hey accused each other in my front telling themselves she is mine I hate them anytime they came to the class and teach and my friends make jest of me telling me I cause wahalah between the three teachers because they started hating each other i don't know why but me no like them at all.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
chaii male teachers and their behaviour. I had three male teacher crushing at me one say he likes me because of my long natural hair and does that make sense at all?hey accused each other in front on me telling themselves she is mine dont dare go there.I hate them anytime they came to the class and teach and my friends make jest of me telling me I cause wahalah between the three teachers because they started hating each other i don't know why but me no like them at all.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii male teachers and their behaviour. I had three male teacher crushing at me one say he likes me because of my long natural hair and does that make sense at all?hey accused each other in front on me telling themselves she is mine dont dare go there.I hate them anytime they came to the class and teach and my friends make jest of me telling me I cause wahalah between the three teachers because they started hating each other i don't know why but me no like them at all.

shocked

What an education system! Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Godmystrength: 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
letsdothis:

Chillisauce do you know your daughter?
efemenaxy do you know your daughter?
Godmystrength do you know your daughter?
idowuogbo do you know your daughter?
dyt do you know your daughter?
kanwulia do you know your daughter?
egopersonified do you know your daughter?
kreamidiva do you know your daughter?
cococandy do you know your daughter?
chaircover do you know your daughter?
yes i know my daughter o and i will definitely recognize her when she gets to me. but right now, i know she is still chilling with Baba God with all the enjoyments and jollifications. Thank you.

but why did you even mention my name? you sabi me ni?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by chibwike(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

shocked

u re harsh oh
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by portable86(f): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
abdulkayus:

WTF, pls are u serious abt this? U mean an SS1 student(boy) impregnant a female corp member?
How did it happen?
Are dey havin affair together or is it a molest?
Na wa oooooo
Very serious oo,she was batch b and i was batch c then,we use to see the boy come visit her,but na under come and do assignment home lesson thingy oo,maybe they were having an affair nobody know,abi the boy use jazz i no know..

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zeongeon: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You re too obsessed with Braids. slave village ke? So thats an idea of a date to you. poor taste.
LOlzz...it may be a "poor taste" BUT who knows...hehehheeMy idea of a date is to go off the norm which is better engaging and filled with surprises...The slave village is a cool place..more like a museum with artifacts, pictures and peripherals...u would learn and have fun that's d whole idea.

U didn't think I chose d slave village cause I have a plan to enslave ur heart in a way cupid hasn't even imagined..#winks.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by goldenvicky(f): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

shocked

laff wan kill me here grin
carefreewannabe:

shocked

laff wan kill me here

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by emmygzy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
GodMode:

Paedophile alert ^^^^

Hope they don't do this to any of your generation.

Karma is a b:itch
save me that trash bro. Dont come to play saint here. An 18yr old girl to a 24 yr old guy is paedophile abi? Check your dictionary very well. I dont go for anythn less than 18 bro. Some 18yr old don grad for uni.

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by zeongeon: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii male teachers and their behaviour. I had three male teacher crushing at me one say he likes me because of my long natural hair and does that make sense at all?hey accused each other in front on me telling themselves she is mine dont dare go there.I hate them anytime they came to the class and teach and my friends make jest of me telling me I cause wahalah between the three teachers because they started hating each other i don't know why but me no like them at all.
Presently, Do u still get compliments from men now? Do u get angry when men give u attention and chase u?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
frank043: I hope you know that I'm also throwing advances at you?I'm not joking lolzz#winks#

Is that so? Noted. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.