Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) (7235 Views)

Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Inik(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2014
amiskurie: I have never curse Jonathan b4 until now.
May God repay u ebele,all the dirt u ve caused my country

I'm cursing u for the news about cameroonian soldiers doing cross border raids in Nigeria.
Jona as the commander of the Nigerian armed forces tarnished the image of Nigerian military in the world.

We need coup in Nigeria maybe.soon sao tome and Togo will cross too.
Keep your curses to yourself. Nigeria has a cross border counter terrorism agreement with neigbouring countries including Cameroun to fight boko haram. This means that Cameroonian military can chase and fight the terrorists deep into Nigerian soil.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by thebossman(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2014
our youths need to stop watching too many Hollywood movies
our dailies need to keenly verify their source(s) of information
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by idupaul: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2014
sweetguy10:

You are definitely an even, easily-led-by-propaganda pathetic phool , that dude is right

Nigerians love fooling themselves all the time so I am not suprised .. You are a tortoise
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2014

Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by eluquenson(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
That dead man picture is definitely not shekau.

may be you spot the difference too
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by amiskurie(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Inik:
Keep your curses to yourself. Nigeria has a cross border counter terrorism agreement with neigbouring countries including Cameroun to fight boko haram. This means that Cameroonian military can chase and fight the terrorists deep into Nigerian soil.
Basket head,why dont you show me the agreement papers instead.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Litmus: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lol, I'm sorry but fools, Cameroonians and other Africans are the ones likely to believe that Cameroon flew jet planes into Nigeria and precision bombed the life out of anyone let along Sheku Mk 2, the other believers would be people looking to gain political mileage. And i never use the word fool lightly.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by philantoxx(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
at least no more pishure or adonbilivit.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Inik(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
amiskurie:
Paper head why don't you google it?
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Malawian(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
the picture of the slain terrorist and that of shekau looks alike, but i dont think it is the same person. the slain terrorist obviously have a bigger head than shekau, except if na groundnut full inside.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by anytaij: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
I no knw why una dey fight una selves make una wait is just a question of tym he go soon bring video out if no be him. So let's wait patiently .
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
This same pix?
If sum1 of "importance" is killed in battle,there shuld be better pictures...prolly taken wit a Nikon D-series camera-at least...nt this nokia 7210 camera quality we av here.
Wen Saddam Hussein was captured,na dis kind picture quality una see?

jes saying undecided
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Samunique(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gabbysky:
You're on point Bro,
And that's why President GEJ GCFR MUST, I said, MUST not reopen our borders with Cameroun (that were shut because of ebola).
I'm a die hard GEJ supporter, but I might campaign agaist him should he re-open those borders. Let them remain closed till at least one year into his second term in office.
The long awaited closure of these Borders with Cameroun has actually led to a drastic reduction in BH Terrorist activities.
Good observation bros! Hope more people including our govt take note of this.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by ducii: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: This same pix?
If sum1 of "importance" is killed in battle,there shuld be better pictures...prolly taken wit a Nikon D-series camera-at least...nt this nokia 7210 camera quality we av here.
Wen Saddam Hussein was captured,na dis kind picture quality una see?

jes saying undecided

how many pictures u see when Osama die.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
WHY IS THE DEAD SHEKAU'S HEAD LOOKING FATTER AND BIGGER THAN THE LIVE ONE NA?
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by omoharry(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
funshint: This looks for real...shekau is truly dead! So U̶̲̥̅̊ mean Cameroon carried out an operation deep inside Nigerian territory? Kudos to our soldiers but shame on our military heads who sent these soldiers on kamikaze mission. Thank God cameroon was able to backup their claims with pictures unlike Nigeria that'll make an empty/false claim and later refute it.
This is Shekau impostor. I think the real one is dead long ago.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
i didnt say Osama... i used Saddam as an example.
Taking u up on Osama....I didnt see any pix.did u see any?I guess u didnt see any either.But here is d dreaded Shekau lying there and d pinshure dey everywhere.It wuld av bin beta not to give us any pics.If it was premeditated,they should av given us clearer pix...befitting for a man of his stature
ducii:

how many pictures u see when Osama die.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by omoharry(f): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2014

I'm cursing u for the news about cameroonian soldiers doing cross border raids in Nigeria.
Jona as the commander of the Nigerian armed forces tarnished the image of Nigerian military in the world.

I think if you have nothing reasonable to say then don't say anything at all.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by fr3do(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Wetin our military do western media
When they are reporting Cameroonian progress, they would say it directly, but when it comes to us, they would use reported speech, its either DHQ or gov. claimed.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by fr3do(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Litmus: Lol, I'm sorry but fools, Cameroonians and other Africans are the ones likely to believe that Cameroon flew jet planes into Nigeria and precision bombed the life out of anyone let along Sheku Mk 2, the other believers would be people looking to gain political mileage. And i never use the word fool lightly.

Do these guys even know Nigerian territory?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by hardbody: 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2014

It is amazing how some people cannot even decipher between the truth and plain lies with an intent and a determination to undermine the integrity of the Nigerian state. Even the tenor of the story and the way the ending was rounded up gave it away as a farce. Yet some adults are here swallowing everything hook line and sinker. I tire for fish brains ooo

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Cannonleo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Justice629:
This is for real he don die, as long as no be naija govt talk am then its true. Cause our own the still the find 1 billion dollars to carry combat Boko men while Cameroon already get better soldiers

God punish u idiot watch the video on livrleak.com and tell me if those guys in uniform are camerounian soldier.are u dat daft check ur map and see the diatance from konduga to amcbide near the camerounian border.abi them teleport pass gwoza abi nah gamboru ngala.
Nigerians beware this was exactly how we were told that the deputy pm s wifr was resucued within 48 hrs however the camerounians are negotiatingfor her release yet ur common sense cant tell u that the camerounians are trying to score cheap points with nigerians war.go to cameroun web.
And see the dailu pounding off the camerounian army by BH which u camt hear.yet they tell u that they conducted deep strikes in naija and u believe.rubbbish dis is one reason I hate some nigerians believing every rubbish they see since 100bc.

Until I see camerounains troops parading shekau's mowag round the streets of yaoumde.the camerounians are a bunch of idiots

Last bullet:find out if they are still on control off amchide rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Cannonleo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
amiskurie:

Dnt mind them if the stuff worked y did we stop at amchide on feburary 17 when we chased them as they escaped in fokotal
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by alexis007(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
good news....just that i won't like to pass through the newspaper vendor's stall again n c a trending magazine with the title boldly written 'I'M MORE ELUSIVE THAN OSAMA-SHEKAU'...because dis army people...i don't know if their bullets kill people only to resurrect them after some weeks'....just praying he was shot at lyk an antelope and would never wake up again...'cause if i c him threaten Nigeria again after now...i would begin to think that re-incarnation is real and true
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by amiskurie(m): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cannonleo:

Dnt mind them if the stuff worked y did we stop at amchide on feburary 17 when we chased them as they escaped in fokotal
Thank you,dnt mind them.I'm concerned abt the image of Nigeria's military
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by alexis007(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
shekau has a full beard but not a head as big as that man's.....d man in d pix look more like odumegwu ojukwu...igbo guys bear with me tongue...#have been in the business of saying the hard truth since 600B.C.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by psalmizt(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Justice629: Cameroon Military Kill Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader ……Five Insurgents Surrender, Beg Jonathan For Mercy

The menace of Boko Haram took a new twist yesterday (September 21, 2015) when the Cameroon army in a rare show of bravado, released the photographs of the Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau to the public, claiming he was killed during a cross border raid deep inside Nigeria by the Cameroon military.

The Street Journal reliably gathered from a Cameroon military source late last night that Abubakar Shekau was killed following an aerial bombardment of his hideout inside Nigeria. The Cameroon army has ever since yesterday been in serious combat against thousands of Boko Haram fighters trying to enter Cameroon via Fotokol from Gambaral Ngala in Nigeria.

It was further gathered that the development has put the Boko Haram camp in disarray in Nigeria culminating in the devastating blow the insurgents experienced in Konduga, near Maiduguri on Friday. The Nigeria Army had on Sunday (September 21, 2014) announced the capture of a number of insurgents.

A week after soldiers stopped the Boko Haram insurgents from taking over Konduga, a town 35 kilometers from the Borno State capital, Maiduguri, the military has said five members of the insurgent group have surrendered in the town.

In a tweet on Sunday, the Defence Headquarters, DHQ, said five members of the Boko Haram on Saturday surrendered their weapons to soldiers

The military said the insurgents surrendered because they could not endure the massive onslaught by troops. It said the insurgents also pleaded for mercy.

The DHQ also said other captured insurgents are giving useful information on the group’s subsequent attack plans.

Several battles between the military and the Boko Haram in the past week in different Borno towns have left scores of people dead

The latest of such occurred on Friday in Mainok, a village about 56 kilometres from Maiduguri. The insurgents had attacked the village on Friday afternoon killing about 20 people.

A senior security official in Maiduguri, on condition of anonymity, said at least 48 insurgents were killed by soldiers who chased them while the former returned to their base in Damboa Town.
The official blamed poor service by telecom networks for the late arrival of soldiers to prevent the Mainok attack.

“Due to the poor telecom network around Mainok town, troops (from 7 Division in Maiduguri) could not get the alert on time, until they (Boko Haram) had attacked and killed some of the traders – about 20 or so – and even stole money and food items from the poor traders”, the official told The Street Journal.

“But as soon as the message got to us, troops arrived Mainok and tracked them towards the direction and were able to intercept them as they were taking some rest or attending to a broken down vehicle.

“It was another tough battle but within hours, our gallant soldiers subdued them, as we counted 48 corpses and recovered several weapons and vehicle abandoned by some few others who fled.”

The handling of the Boko Haram menace had put to question the capability of the Nigeria military to contain insurgency in the country, leading to a big blow on the armed forces’ integrity.

A top government official who spoke with The Street Journal on condition of anonymity said the alleged killing of Shekau by the Cameroon military would further erode whatever remains of the integrity of the Nigeria Army.

He noted with dismay the menace of Boko Haram had caused Nigeria, particularly, in the North Eastern region of the country thousands of lives with properties worth billions of naira destroyed while the military had exhibited helplessness in the fight against the insurgents.
http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2014/09/cameroon-army-claims-boko-haram-leader.html?m=1

Judge for yourself

Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by BlackTechnology: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
alexis007: shekau has a full beard but not a head as big as that man's.....d man in d pix look more like odumegwu ojukwu...igbo guys bear with me tongue...#have been in the business of saying the hard truth since 600B.C.

No

He looks like OBJ
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by amiskurie(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
hardbody:

It is amazing how some people cannot even decipher between the truth and plain lies with an intent and a determination to undermine the integrity of the Nigerian state. Even the tenor of the story and the way the ending was rounded up gave it away as a farce. Yet some adults are here swallowing everything hook line and sinker. I tire for fish brains ooo
Jelly brain,u didn't make any sense.
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
psalmizt:

Judge for yourself

I don't think that's Shekau
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by KnowAll(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
A senior security official in Maiduguri, on condition of anonymity, said at least 48 insurgents were killed by soldiers who chased them while the former returned[b] to their base in Damboa Town.[/b]

This idea of them having a base weeks on end within our territory is not on at all. It does not make sense!!
Re: Cameroonian Army Claims Boko Haram Leader, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Killed (pix) by hardbody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
amiskurie:
Jelly brain,u didn't make any sense.

The dumbness exists in that crap you call a brain. Pretending you have a brain is an aggravated insult to lunatics who are at least entitled to 5 minutes of sanity per day. In your case, you are perteptually brainless. No thanks to your mom. If you misbehave, i will get dirty, and i mean it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Governorship Primary: Ayogu Eze Fights Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Causes Pdp Caucus / Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) / Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.