Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? (66939 Views)

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 1:37am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:

hmmmm.....ok oo *quietly zips up my trousers* sad

Good boy! wink
Hope you learned something from me today?
ONLY SHYTE ON NL.
Never mix NL affairs WITH YOUR REAL LIFE AFFAIRS! kiss

NL is not your house or home!
Eat in YOUR HOUSE only! kiss
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 1:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Good boy! wink
Hope you learned something from me today.
ONLY SHYTE ON NL.

Eat in YOUR HOUSE only! kiss

lmao..well am a web crawler, the internet is my house,its my life,its what i eat and drink, its also my love, infact am still at the office now writing some codes for the internet, so its everything to me and i believe in it. i take everything on it serious and i donot shite on it. if i really wanted you , you cant escape my grasp o grin but anyway i leave you to your own oppinion
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Hello OP.

First off I am a guy but only giving you advice based on what happened with my wife vs a friend.

The battle against post delivery belly fat begins right after birth. Unless you had a cesarian section, you should 'tie' your stomach the day after giving birth in order to prevent the fat from seeping into the stretched skin space. There are different methods of tying (wrapper with plate, girlde etc.) but I'd personally recommend 'belly bandit'. Its very discreet and comes in different sizes- you should have a smaller one for when the stomach starts going down.

If you didn't do this, no wahala. You just need to focus on the second side. EXERCISE. And i do not mean two or three times a week exercise. I mean EVERY DAY. And not just haphazardly. Follow accounts on instagram (mankofit, morellifit etc) that will teach you exactly how to structure your exercise. They have a different regimen for each day of the week, and in some cases of the month. I can tell you in advance that it is not easy and requires dedication, but the results are amazing!! My wife is inspiringly dedicated and she actually has a six pack now (which she didn't have before 2 kids). If you want i can show you before and after pictures...

Lastly is food. You really need to change your eating habits. Follow 'healthyfoodadvice' on instagram for advice on how to change your eating habits. Eba, yam, pastries and our oily soups go out. Wheat bread and flour, LOADS of fruits (best to make smoothies), grilled fish and skinless chicken, brown rice etc in. This is the hardest part because it isnt always easy. Google 'mealprep' for assistance..

I also recommend 'Jilian Michaels'. Her DVD is very good though quite demanding.

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 1:55am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:

lmao..well am a web crawler, the internet is my house,its my life,its what i eat and drink, its also my love, infact am still at the office now writing some codes for the internet, so its everything to me and i believe in it. i take everything on it serious and i donot shite on it. if i really wanted you , you cant escape my grasp o grin but anyway i leave you to your own oppinion

Na so e easy? cheesy
Na NL abi?
If I waka for street. . .you tink say you go fit look in my direction? cheesy
Bicos I show you pisshures of my toto and bobby ni?
LWKMD!!!!
You nor sabi say ASHAWO get level ni?
I sorry for you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

It takes 2 to tango abi? grin

Abi. . . .you are used to DRUNK SKUNKS. . . .with date r-ape drugs in their circulatory systems ni?
Women do not have choices in your world right?

OYA. . . KONTINU!
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 2:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na so e easy? cheesy
Na NL abi?
If I waka for street. . .you tink say you go fit look in my direction? cheesy
Bicos I show you pisshures of my toto and bobby ni?
LWKMD!!!!
You nor sabi say ASHAWO get level ni?
I sorry for you gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

It takes 2 to tango abi? grin

Abi. . . .you are used to DRUNK SKUNKS. . . .with date r-ape drugs in their circulatory systems ni?
Women do not have choices in your world right?

OYA. . . KONTINU!

you think i believe that ? @bolded lwkmd

anyway have never called a girl on the street in my life, am not the type so even if i see you i will just waka pass ni.

stop calling your self an ashawo now..haba smiley

i still insist if i actually wanted you, you cant withstand it, well only if you detest the internet so much
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 2:11am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:

you think i believe that ? @bolded lwkmd

anyway have never called a girl on the street in my life, am not the type so even if i see you i will just waka pass ni.

stop calling your self an ashawo now..haba smiley

i still insist if i actually wanted you, you cant withstand it, well only if you detest the internet so much

You are misunderstanding me.
The 'term' ashawo is used 'figuratively'. . . . .
You may want me all you can. . .
My point is that. . .IF I DON'T WANT YOU. . .

GAME OVER!

Do you understand? wink

*gosh. . .diz small small boys sef*
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 2:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

*gosh. . .diz small small boys sef*
ahahah me small boy...hmm well whats your definition of a small boy
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 2:39am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:
ahahah me small boy...hmm well whats your definition of a small boy

You reason with your lower member of the house ONLY! cheesy

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 2:40am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

You reason with your lower member of the house ONLY! cheesy

and have i give you that impression since
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by 3sha4lyf: 2:51am On Sep 23, 2014
og2711: Hello OP.

First off I am a guy but only giving you advice based on what happened with my wife vs a friend.

The battle against post delivery belly fat begins right after birth. Unless you had a cesarian section, you should 'tie' your stomach the day after giving birth in order to prevent the fat from seeping into the stretched skin space. There are different methods of tying (wrapper with plate, girlde etc.) but I'd personally recommend 'belly bandit'. Its very discreet and comes in different sizes- you should have a smaller one for when the stomach starts going down.

If you didn't do this, no wahala. You just need to focus on the second side. EXERCISE. And i do not mean two or three times a week exercise. I mean EVERY DAY. And not just haphazardly. Follow accounts on instagram (mankofit, morellifit etc) that will teach you exactly how to structure your exercise. They have a different regimen for each day of the week, and in some cases of the month. I can tell you in advance that it is not easy and requires dedication, but the results are amazing!! My wife is inspiringly dedicated and she actually has a six pack now (which she didn't have before 2 kids). If you want i can show you before and after pictures...

Lastly is food. You really need to change your eating habits. Follow 'healthyfoodadvice' on instagram for advice on how to change your eating habits. Eba, yam, pastries and our oily soups go out. Wheat bread and flour, LOADS of fruits (best to make smoothies), grilled fish and skinless chicken, brown rice etc in. This is the hardest part because it isnt always easy. Google 'mealprep' for assistance..

I also recommend 'Jilian Michaels'. Her DVD is very good though quite demanding.

Nice one... If you though Jillian Micheals was "quite demanding", you should try Shaun T's "T25" or the "Insanity" or even the "P90x"... And you'll lemme know what u think.
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 2:56am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:

and have i give you that impression since

Yes!
You have GIVE me that only impression since! grin
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by miqos02(m): 2:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Hotstepper: Peoples body differs. When I had my son, after 1 week, my tummy went back to being flat. My daughter will be 1 month tomorrow and my tummy became flat just a lil after 1 week. I do not anything and trust me I eat alot lol.
i claim this annoiting for my wife
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:01am On Sep 23, 2014
I wonder why people are derailing this beautiful thread
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Beautiful thread?
More like a thread for VANITY UPON VANITY!
Mtchew!

This na thread? undecided
Wetiin consine 'belly fat' with family section?
Abi una nor know where 'physical education' section of NL dey ni? undecided

Who givva phock if you are growing hunch back in your azze after delivering quads?

Annoying topic!

* e be like say my ogbanje wan start . . . .feeling a troubled spirit taking over me today. . . .i am having withdrawal syndrome from wahala. . . .looking for a fix *

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yes!
You have GIVE me that only impression since! grin

you kno that's a typooooooo erorr ! ahah grin
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:23am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia: Beautiful thread?
More like a thread for VANITY UPON VANITY!
Mtchew!

This na thread? undecided
Wetiin consine 'belly fat' with family section?
Abi una nor know where 'physical education' section of NL dey ni? undecided

Who givva phock if you are growing hunch back in your azze after delivering quads?

Annoying topic!

* e be like say my ogbanje wan start . . . .feeling a troubled spirit taking over me today. . . .i am having withdrawal syndrome from wahala. . . .looking for a fix *

so you never sleep shocked shocked anyway post that cowbell factory again joh cos am thirsty grin grin
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 3:24am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:

so you never sleep shocked shocked anyway post that cowbell factory again joh cos am thirsty grin grin

Igweeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Lolaabokoku: I wonder why people are derailing this beautiful thread

am sorry ma, it wasnt my fault kiss
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 3:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Please. . .stick to the topic!
I am trying to help the OP lose some belle and poohsie fat! cheesy
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:26am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=Kanwulia][/quote]

this wasnt the one i want nw angry angry angry
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 3:27am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:

this wasnt the one i want nw angry angry angry

Na dis wan i want ooooooo wink
You get dat kain? wink
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 3:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Closetoheart: Mothers, please what should I do to lose my belly fat? I had my baby two months ago via vaginal delivery, but my tummy has not gone down to what it used to be. I am even gaining more weight and looking big. I need workable and effective methods to shed my weight and lose the excess fat. Please helpo, do not pass me by...lol

OP!

Work DIS! wink
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 3:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Dang!
This ye ye topic don reach front page? grin

No wonder. . . .
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na dis wan i want ooooooo wink
You get dat kain? wink

pissing me off
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 3:34am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:

pissing me off

You see why I say you be small pickin? grin
You wanno look woman toto and water melon. . .
But you nor wan make me enjoy sweet monkey BEHnana!

I don't do LOCAL SEXISTS!
Especially Nigerian ones!

You have proved my point! grin
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

You see why I say you be small pickin? grin
You wanno look woman toto and water melon. . .
But you nor wan make me enjoy sweet monkey BEHnana!

I don't do LOCAL SEXISTS!
Especially Nigerian ones!

You have proved my point! grin

if na gay you dey find my hand no dey there cheesy
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 3:37am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:

if na gay you dey find my hand no dey there cheesy

Nothing to do with gay!
If you wanno see toto or bobby from ANY WOMAN. . .
Be ready to post yours!
Simple! kiss

The reason I looooooooooove BLACK AMERICAN MEN. . . on the 'down-low' or 'low-down'.
Nothing sexist about their mentalities. . . UNLIKE AFRICAN NIGGAS AND NIGRESSES! grin

May I come to this world as a WHITE WOMAN next time. . . .AMEN!!!! kiss
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Nothing to do with gay!
If you wanno see toto or bobby from ANY WOMAN. . .
Be ready to post yours!
Simple! kiss

The reason I looooooooooove BLACK AMERICAN MEN. . . on the 'down-low' or 'low-down'.
Nothing sexist about their mentalities. . . UNLIKE AFRICAN NIGGAS AND NIGRESSES! grin

so you expect me to strip and post my john thomas here..naa thats never done,
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

i can never shook my thing inside a white woman hole,,,chaii its irritating to me undecided
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Kanwulia: 3:45am On Sep 23, 2014
cbrass:

i can never shook my thing inside a white woman hole,,,chaii its irritating to me undecided

Never dated a white man either. . . .

I was talking of 'THE MENTALITY'. . . .not the hole! wink
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:50am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

opps am used to holes grin
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by cbrass(m): 3:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

will soon go off joh, dont want the mods to wake up and catch me for here, my ban go long reach a milenium cheesy cheesy

Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50