Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (225654 Views)

Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Jarus(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
cdamsel: OMG shocked never thought I would one day see u in this section ooooo
Can I say I admire from afar grin grin wink

Na hp topic nah cheesy

Thanks for "admiring from afar" smiley

1 Like

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by yetunsbay(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
wait o can a guy b selectv of this questns and ask his girl
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by suptol(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by destante(f): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
Not cool, stressful day.
Awwn sorrz swirry sad

1 Like

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Abraham2013(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
Please remove my name from that list, I don't have a boyfriend.

Who will I then ask the questions?
Olu oma je as u fyn reach, u no get bf? Well I will just assume u r either married or engaged.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Abraham2013(m): 12:22am On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi:
Huh?! Offline?
Why'd I lie about that?
Surely it's not a crime to be pretty and boyfyless naangry
My dear dat a very big punishable offence oh! Y would u b fyn n u don't hav a bf while guyz like me dey find fyn gals.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by haddyluv(f): 3:18am On Sep 23, 2014
nice move
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by sconp: 3:48am On Sep 23, 2014
Teeo, this questions are simple. A player would answer them without blinking his eyelids
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by cdamsel(f): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2014
Jarus:

Na hp topic nah cheesy

Thanks for "admiring from afar" smiley
so when should I admire from near? embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Surely001(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2014
Lols.... I love number 20.

"Where would our dream honeymoon be"?

Answer: In Maiduguri de Borno State capital.., for adventure, Sambisa forest still remain unbeatable....

I love dis Op. My jotter and pen are ready... Waiting for the 20 romantic questions to ask ur Girl friend...
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by jaybee3(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2014
cdamsel: so when should I admire from near? embarassed grin
phew
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2014
It has nothing to do with sincerity or loyalty.A smart guy can give u heart blowing answers 2 all these questions, even if he's a player.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by abuchisimon(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest, we're in same shoes in that regard.

Just take your writing pad and pen, then write.
After that, you should open a KIV file and keep it there.
Surely, he'll come around and when he does, well, you do the needful.
. She does not need doing the needful,love is a mirage the more u look d less u make of it
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by icelovex(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Just take a sleeping pills before she gets to question 5 you must have starts feeling dizzy and sleepy and if she would not stop but disturbs you with her questions, then you will know that she will not mind hurting you just to get her self satisfy just then you will know that she also don't truly love you. But if she truly love you she will be like oh baby are you okay? Please you need some rest and then she will pet you to sleep. But you have to play your game well nigga don't sleep on your brains,when she leaves your room pick up your phone don't call just send a short text to your smart nigga tell him to come to your place in about one and half hour time to wake you up with a claim that it's time for the meeting with the boss and then you delete the text,and when your nigga comes just in time before you leave you should go to her say something like baby am sorry i fell asleep while you were talking to me make sure you don't forget the last word she was trying to say before you fell asleep promise her you will be back early so you guys can talk and then she can ask you whatever she want to know. Just there give her a soft kiss. Trust me ladies with their fish brains she will be like yes he still have what i was saying in mind. And when you are out there with your niggaz make sure you figure things out and don't forget your promise to come back early but don't come back home too early. Lol can go on to play the game just like that my real players out there knows what am talking about. Haha been a player since 1905 kicking and pushing them buttons.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by emperorbanks(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2014
frodobee: The best romantic question and answer is this'baby i need money' and i will be like ' take this(solid cash) and buy urself house, buy ur fada a house, and this 4 ur mum and this 4 ur family, baby say my name, go spend money recklessly and come back for more.'

Dj Khaled....^^^^^^^^^

these questions will scare a sincere guy away. they sound more desperate than insecure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Meet a real player n u'll discover he has been waitin u ask all these qstns.....witout deep thoughts, ordinarily all d qstns r basics qstns any real player wuld iron out easily
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Abraham2013(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
So you can spend only 45 naira on them?
Lol! No my dear, she will help me wit d investments.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Ebunoluwah: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Humm. These questions are really good.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
ammyluv2002: Bia, did you say romantic? Noooo, these are no romantic questions. If you ask guy wey no like u dis question na sorry be ur case grin
I think they mean romantic questions to ask someone u are already in love with, to spark up the love and feelings and all
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
These questions are unnecessary. Actions and words should match.
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by bjseun: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
Please remove my name from that list, I don't have a boyfriend.

Who will I then ask the questions?

Really? then are you married or engaged, or....
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by bjseun: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
Or

Or what's really the matter? fill in d blanks with the answer now...
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by abdullkabar(m): 2:12am On Sep 24, 2014
Iffa hear

Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by prymetex(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Screen shoting all questions for the future, OP, unlike you, some of us don't even have someone to throw these questions at embarassed
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by DorisK(f): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Like seriously I just realized most of d guys av asked some of dez qsts failed it! Hmmmmm got me thinking
Re: 20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by luckybaddest(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
If my girl ask me all those questions maybe she wants me to Bleep her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.