Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? (3434 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / Thread 4 UGLY Guy+experiences / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
damiosy:

Pardon my manners I didn't know you were danfo driver keep it up,now I know you make a honest living
you don vex abeg park well dear
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by delzypswag(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
this @prettythicksme girl,she has money oh this one shes talking like this,her father fit be senator for somewhere,but if you are not any of the above qualities i just stated,you fit go marry ritualist because of money,you know whats next......

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
delzypswag: this @prettythicksme girl,she has money oh this one shes talking like this,her father fit be senator for somewhere,but if you are not any of the above qualities i just stated,you fit go marry ritualist because of money,you know whats next......
I no get money ooo but I just don't like broke guys that all.
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
valdes00:
Are u sure u realy want to see my pix?

Yes. To prove ur claim.
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by valdes00(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Romancegirl:

Yes. To prove ur claim.
Ok oo... Buh I can't upload it 4 al to see.... I can only send it to u personally
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
valdes00:
Ok oo... Buh I can't upload it 4 al to see.... I can only send it to u personally

Ok
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Mobsync(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Romancegirl:

Na dat one sure pass o. What is d essence of having pvssy. lipsrsealed

This reply of yours is really a source of concern to me. You women had better start upgrading yourselves. You are worth more than that hole between your legs.

Besides, what's up with girls and rich boys. Can't you ladies make your own money. Haba!
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2014
Mobsync:

This reply of yours is really a source of concern to me. You women had better start upgrading yourselves. You are worth more than that hole between your legs.

Besides, what's up with girls and rich boys. Can't you ladies make your own money. Haba!

When women start fighting about being a feminist and depending on her own money. You men, would start being wicked and misogynist.

When we start being a housewife and depending on husbands money, u'll still complain.

Haba!
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by daryoor(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2014
its cool up here

how is it down there, short niggaz
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by nickz(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2014
daryoor:
its cool up here

how is it down there, short niggaz
lmao..hehehehehehehehe

very cocky!!
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Mobsync(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Romancegirl:

When women start fighting about being a feminist and depending on her own money. You men, would start being wicked and misogynist.

When we start being a housewife and depending on husbands money, u'll still complain.

Haba!

I thought you were talking about boyfriend.
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Romancegirl:

Haba!
Who cares? Go into exile, you are not useful in a MAN'S WORLD. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Who cares? Go into exile, you are not useful in a MAN'S WORLD. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Says a crazy misogynist.

If ur stupid opinion counts, women won't be relevant in this world but they're making waves while u're an unkown man behind the internet hating.

Pele! cry

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2014
Romancegirl:

Says a crazy misogynist.

If ur stupid opinion counts, women won't be relevant in this world but they're making waves while u're an unkown man behind the internet hating.

Pele! cry
Sometimes inFErior males(females) can have more quality than males cheesy . Joking apart, where did I tell you women are not relivant (What I meant can be likened to a holding company.) As for being unknown, if I gun down your children, will I remain unknown? I regard popularity as the loss of one's privacy, nothing more. If I beat my wife, no one's gonna question me, the opposite is the case for Ronaldinho. Popularity is the loss of one's freedom, the society dictates for you.
As for being poor, Poor is the man that is not contented with what he has, I'm a rich man. The same way a bird can't claim to be taller than an elephant because it can fly is the same way a woman cannot compare herself with any man, no matter how poor or stupid he is. No matter how much better she claims she is, she is still inferior. angry

I still think you are not in the best place to use those choice of words. How many knows you or have heard of your name? wink

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Sometimes inFErior males(females) can have more quality than males cheesy . Joking apart, where did I tell you women are not relivant (What I meant can be likened to a holding company.) As for being unknown, if I gun down your children, will I remain unknown? I regard popularity as the loss of one's privacy, nothing more. If I beat my wife, no one's gonna question me, the opposite is the case for Ronaldinho. Popularity is the loss of one's freedom, the society dictates for you.
As for being poor, Poor is the man that is not contented with what he has, I'm a rich man. The same way a bird can't claim to be taller than an elephant because it can fly is the same way a woman cannot compare herself with any man, no matter how poor or stupid he is. No matter how much better she claims she is, she is still inferior. angry
I still think you are not in the best place to use those choice of words. How many knows you or have heard of your name? wink

Atleast, i'm not boasting it's women world.
You claim it's men world but u're irrelevant.
While some women are above you and controlling the economy and world matters.
If you can look deep, you'll find out it's women that owns this world not the boastful wussyMEN like you.
Our money is ours.
Our husband money is for both.

Who now owns the world if not us.

cheesy question for d gods
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Misogynist2014(m): 8:57am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

Atleast, i'm not boasting it's women world.
You claim it's men world but u're irrelevant.
While some women are above you and controlling the economy and world matters.
If you can look deep, you'll find out it's women that owns this world not the boastful wussyMEN like you.
Our money is ours.
Our husband money is for both.

Who now owns the world if not us.

cheesy question for d gods
Foolishness has no bound! So if I take care of my buggatti, it automatically becomes greater and better than me. Isn't it. Not all were born to be rich and influencial, but all women were born to be inferior and to pop out babies kiss . In fact, you don't know who I am, why assuming? undecided .

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Foolishness has no bound! So if I take care of my buggatti, it automatically becomes greater and better than me. Isn't it. Not all were born to be rich and influencial, but all women were born to be inferior and to pop out babies kiss . In fact, you don't know who I am, why assuming? undecided .

How does popping out baby translate to inferior.
Your reasoning, attitude, charisma and wealth is all that makes you superior.

All men were born Inferior to lick pus.sy, pop out s.perm and suck breast like baby. kiss
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

I said short guys still av big dick and small dick same as tall guys.

So, height doesn't matter.
1. How old are you and if you are in school, what is ur CGPA?
2. Does your mother know you are doing this?
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2014
toecyne:

1. How old are you and if you are in school, what is ur CGPA?
2. Does your mother know you are doing this?

1) I'm 25yrs. I'm not in school but I graduate with 4.35CGPA(2nd class upper)

2) yes, she know.

Mumu undecided
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

How does popping out baby translate to inferior.
Your reasoning, attitude, charisma and wealth is all that makes you superior.

All men were born Inferior to lick pus.sy, pop out s.perm and suck breast like baby. kiss
If you are to but either a superior blade and inferior i phone6 for #30,000, which will you choose? This analogy explains why 'some' women worth more than some men, but that does not make them superior quality, does it?

That last line got me cracking angry, if doing those things make me inferior, I better be tongue. Can't just imagine myself bleeding every month. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

2) yes, she know.

Mumu undecided
Brewa
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
If you are to but either a superior blade and inferior i phone6 for #30,000, which will you choose? This analogy explains why 'some' women worth more than some men, but that does not make them superior quality, does it?

That last line got me cracking angry, if doing those things make me inferior, I better be tongue. Can't just imagine myself bleeding every month. embarassed

Neither can i imagine myself getting hardon in a public or disgracing myself. cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

2) yes, she know.

Mumu undecided
What a relieve!!! Now I'm very sure my dïck can size your püssy grin. You are just 25, go for a career and marry at 40yrs, though I'm sure you are not a virgin cool.

Every foetus developed from female with the hope of further progressing into a man, they began growing pènìs (clïorïs) but many were just to poor and of low quality to develop into a man cry. But I think sad it was the work of God, so that man and animals won't go into extinctionembarassed.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Misogynist2014(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

Neither can i imagine myself getting hardon in a public or disgracing myself. cheesy
You know you can't pee without exposing your bum bum in public. Unlike a MAN,I you can't move lonely in the dark. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
What a relieve!!! Now I'm very sure my dïck can size your püssy grin. You are just 25, go for a career and marry at 40yrs, though I'm sure you are not a virgin cool.

Lol. And u believed what I wrote there?
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Misogynist2014:
You know you can't pee without exposing your bum bum in public. Unlike a MAN, I you can't move lonely in the dark. cheesy cheesy

Dats how miserable men life can be. Smh
Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

Lol. And u believed what I wrote there?
U no wan reply my full post. cheesy The truth is bitter. tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by Misogynist2014(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2014
Romancegirl:

Dats how miserable men life can be. Smh
If men were born weaker,inferior and most importantly without pènìs-the ultimate, we also will live in fear. Not supporting it though. cool

Thank God I'm a man. grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Tall Broke Ugly Guy? by lalaberry(f): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Haba, only 1 guy tall,broke,ugly. Na only u waka come? Dats 2 much 4 one person na! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Know When To Kiss/touch Her? / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? / Anambra University Students Found Dead After Having Sex Together!!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.