Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,331 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] (3499 Views)

When You Get Married To A Branch Manager-pix / See The Romantic Animal We Just Killed Now / The Romantic Meanings Of Flowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Scanning picture. ....!!!! U sure no be yahoo boy...? Be careful. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Chuksemi(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability, so you've been crushing on me? I thought as much, that's why I don't frequent your cyber cafe. Well I will be there on thursday, we will talk about it when I come. Who knows, I might like you. cool
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: ehya, confess ur love to him
female version shocked
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by balogundayo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability.... Abeg, where that cafè dey first

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by valdes00(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
She said pix below, I ws xpectin to see a pix of the guy instead am seein pix of plenty computers inside a room.... Wat a waste of MB

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
rozzay: Liability ah ah dis ur rel wahala don dey give me worry o

Abegii....leave my Liability alone jare....

She is currently passing through a critical condition now....
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by DrLee(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
I pity the people advising this lieability. it's as if you don't know this person. she can come tomorrow and say the guy took her to the moon for dinner and her boyfriend caught them there undecided
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by olempe(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
DeBlunt:

If he's the guy in green, I think you should approach him asap grin

You mean that baba? shocked
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie:

Abegii....leave my Liability alone jare....

She is currently passing through a critical condition now....
my sis, well done. Rozzay dont want to pity my condition,

my regards to your boyfriend
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
balogundayo: Liability.... Abeg, where that cafè dey first
ph
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Liability(m): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
ladunsky: Scanning picture. ....!!!! U sure no be yahoo boy...? Be careful. A word is enough for the wise
i will. Tanx
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability: my sis, well done. Rozzay dont want to pity my condition,

my regards to your boyfriend

My sister, no vex jare.....No mind Rozzay oooo, nah cane she wan chop...

Hmmm...My boyfriends dey ooo....Them even say make i greet you gansef....
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
liar-bility liability trolling on nairaland since august 01 2014
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by clem305D(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
he could be in a committed relationship...try chatting him up on a platonic level; you can decipher from your discussion.
Liability: who says love cant be found anywhere?

Who can deny the heart of this sweet, great feeling, of eternal bliss encapsulating my fragile heart of sanctimonious benevolence ravaging my entire being with gargantuan Amor?

This is what i am feeling right now. Ever since i have been managing this cyber cafe, i have not felt this way for any one before.

He is the most handsome guy i have ever seen. He is gentle, talks with charisma, eyes like an angel, sonorous voice, he has everything.

When i first set eyes on on him i couldnt sleep well that night. He seldom come to browse, and i wished he could be come everyday.

But there is a problem. He has never ask me of my name. i resumed work late and saw him there. I pretended i was tired and had to rest near him. Twenty minutes later, he called me to scan a pix for him. After scanning i went to him to show him where the location of the pix was. His gentle hands brushed at my fair skin. It was so wonderful.

As a lady my pride is at stake if i ask him out myself. I am light in complexion, well curved [figure 8], and dress well.

Why is he not feeling me?
Why am i not drawn to him?

Please help me on how to get this guy. He is what i need.

Matured advise only.

Pix below
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
ideee03: Hahaha, but you registered your gender as female
I just changed it today
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Chukkasy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability: I am light in complexion, well curved [figure 8], and dress well.

Why is he not feeling me?
Why am i not drawn to him?
boys are thinking of how to make money and you are talking of figure 8
Re: The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 23, 2014
First of all this liability girl is lying. I swear no hardly will u see a cyber cafe in nigeria that's as Behind as the one in the pics. Cafe biz is not as profitable again so I doubt anyone would be willing to make such an investment. I guess she randomly picked from the internet. Which says all her talk abt the guy na fantasy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: A Date With Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello? / Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio / Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.