Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? (19900 Views)

Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This / Whose Responsibility Is To Pound Yam. Husband Or Wife / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by MEILYN(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33:

It isn't meant to b comprehended dumba$$
I think I now comprehend it. grin

楢琴执㝧执
瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦
瀰絸朣杢㑳执獧扻捡杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧
畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴潴敬瑦戠
瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭扥楫
楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥
洭穯氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢正牧畯
摮椭慭敧獭氭湩慥牧摡敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦捥捥捥㬩慢
正牧畯摮椭慭敧楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻
捡杫潲湵浩条㩥楬敮牡札慲楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散汩
整㩲牰杯摩䐺䥘慭敧牔湡晳牯楍牣獯景牧摡敩瑮猨
慴瑲潃潬卲牴昣昸昸䔬摮潃潬卲牴攣散散㬩潢摲牥
硰猠汯摩⌠㙣㙣㙣搻獩汰祡戺潬正潭潢摲牥爭摡畩
㩳瀲㭸漭戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰敷止瑩戭牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰
戻牯敤慲楤獵㈺硰执獧搴摻獩汰祡戺潬正瀻獯瑩潩
㩮敲慬楴敶执獧搴筮楤灳慬㩹湩楬敮戭潬正漻敶晲
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fascinating... U can suddenly comprehend the previously incomprehensible.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by UyiIredia(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

LoL, that person would never be you, Truckpusher. grin grin

Why can't I joke with a random dude on NL without being accused of wanting sexx.

Now you have my attention, what do you want? grin

You be babe? Abi u be guy All these new monikers sef 3 months is quite a some time on NL.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Mayorwer: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
englishmart: My parent never thought me sex education. My school didn't either..

Learning by experience since 2002....

But I've thought my younger ones sha.

Including my babe too.. Her own is more of practicals than theory.grin
you be bad guy Lol but I second your opinion. Practice makes perfection grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
UyiIredia:

You be babe? Abi u be guy All these new monikers sef 3 months is quite a some time on NL.

Some sey I be babe. Some say I be guy.

But what about you, Simon Peter aka UyiIredia?? Who do you say I am? grin grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by UyiIredia(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

Some sey I be babe. Some say I be guy.

But what about you, Simon Peter aka UyiIredia?? Who do you say I am? grin grin
Why u dey call me Peter na? Your name sha funny. Which banana u dey bend. The yellow one or the other one grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2014
UyiIredia: Why u dey call me Peter na? Your name sha funny. Which banana u dey bend. The yellow one or the other one grin

All of the above.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by nkkystel(f): 1:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Both!

1 Like

Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by englishmart(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Mayorwer: you be bad guy Lol but I second your opinion. Practice makes perfection grin
and where is the perfection? grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Philadelphia: Make I go give my neighbour pikin sex education sharp sharp!
.....lols...chiisoos...bro with dis ur big agbada. op u put on ur boxers.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by NobleG1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Both.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Philadelphia: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
hadevic: .....lols...chiisoos...bro with dis ur big agbada. op u put on ur boxers.

The agbada don cover everything. No need for boxers. wink
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by fightforchange1(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
lalasticlala: Many schools in the country don't really give comprehensive sex-education. And, unfortunately, most parents are uncomfortable to talk to their kids about sex. Hence, youngsters end up getting partial or even incorrect information from the internet.
Some also get misleading information from peers and the wrong people.

In my opinion, teenagers MUST receive proper information about safe sex practices before they engage in sexual practices.

But, who's responsibility is it to give it to them?

Op you may or may not have read this article http://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/parents-teach-children-about-sex/
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2016
faithchubby93:
i think the parents should be responsible for this, speaking from experience. A proper explanation on sex education from the parents will help the child alot in the future. for example, in jss1 i told my mum that i want to join scripture union, guess wat she told me? she said if i catch you there i will kill you and i was like mummy why, she said that she doesn't want me to get corrupt that am growing up to become a woman.that i can get pregnant if i get closer to the boys there.she also said that i shouldn't join any activities in school that boys partake from and also i shouldn't get close to boys if not i will get pregnant. Since then i hate gatherings and my biggest phobias became boys and pregnancy. And to crown it all i and my mum don't have a relationship till date ,apart from the fact that she birth me.
R u for real? Hmm... #noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? / Help: My Brother Is Addicted To Gambling / Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.