Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? (19892 Views)

Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This / Whose Responsibility Is To Pound Yam. Husband Or Wife / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33: apology accepted now run along to ur daddy! U and him probably have unfinished business to attend to.

I'm sad for you. You can't recognize sarcasm.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by UyiIredia(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol. You are so two-faced, and a liar to boot.

The things you are claiming you don't have a problem with are what I actually stated. And then you made something up and pretended I said it and now you won't stop repeating the lie.

You have a problem.
I was taught by my mum specifically on sex (T was pleasurable; the physiology of it and abstinence and why), more than that I sneaked into my parents room (out of curiosity) and read the Christian books on sex they bought. I also am well aware from books and the news on what is being taught in the West, no one is two fcaed. Nigeria and Africa teach sex differently. Just the basics and nothing more. you are being sneakish. Detail 'the mechanics of sex' instead going in circles.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
If you were to be honest you would have detailed what is being taught under 'mechanics of sex', I was initially even thinking it was teaching Reproduction takes place mechanically. But the you mentioned something on condoms and your deceit found you out.

*blank stare*

You caught me. I intentionally tried to trick you, not knowing you would quote me, I used my Western voodoo to manipulate how you would correctly interpret my words until I could later switch the original meaning, all so I could further my master plan.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
UyiIredia: I was taught by my mum specifically on sex (T was pleasurable; the physiology of it and abstinence and why), more than that I sneaked into my parents room (out of curiosity) and read the Christian books on sex they bought. I also am well aware from books and the news on what is being taught in the West, no one is two fcaed. Nigeria and Africa teach sex differently. Just the basics and nothing more. you are being sneakish. Detail 'the mechanics of sex' instead going in circles.

You are either stúpid or you're trying to prove something. In either case, I'm not going to explain anything to you. After all, you already know what they teach us here. Doggy style and home abortions and orgasm demonstrations. Consider that "being sneakish". I consider it impatience with stúpidity.

Edit: nl censors. Hilarious. "Canine" and "heavenly feelings"

1 Like

Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by soulglo: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

Smh. You are telling me what is actually happening. How do you know this, because you read it on the Internet? Or did you actually attend school in the US and have seen this with your own eyes? I'm actually shaking my head that you wrote that. I had a different impression of you, but it seems my memory had failed me.

Stop shaking your head and start reading. You will not get educated by hearing yourself talk about it. I will not waste my time pulling information for you but get off nairaland and read up state laws on sex education. Read about condoms being passed around to 10th graders in public schools. If you live in a crappy school district were parents are too busy doing nothing and let other people raise their kids then you can be sure that the kids are being taught how to wear condoms in grade school. I'm talking facts and you're pulling opinions out your butt.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
soulglo:

Stop shaking your head and start reading. You will not get educated by hearing yourself talk about it. I will not waste my time pulling information for you but get off nairaland and read up state laws on sex education. Read about condoms being passed around to 10th graders in public schools. If you live in a crappy school district were parents are too busy doing nothing and let other people raise their kids then you can be sure that the kids are being taught how to wear condoms in grade school. I'm talking facts and you're pulling opinions out your butt.

Lol. I'm sorry, master's holder in Internet education. What was I thinking.

I'm actually laughing. I'm sorry. You know best, of course. Actually living in this society is an opinion.

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word "opinion"?
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
musKeeto:
Na. Just an indirect way of asking how you're gonna spend the weekend? Chill, babe.. undecided

Don't try to switch this, I'm super chill. In fact I am so chill, I am iced-up.

Studying.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
I don't know why I bother.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

Don't try to switch this, I'm supper chill. In fact I am so chill, I am iced-up.

Studying.
You are just crazy. Good night. kiss
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
musKeeto:
You are just crazy. Good night. kiss

And you are just lame.

Good Afternoon to you too kiss
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Truckpusher(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

Don't try to switch this, I'm supper chill. In fact I am so chill, I am iced-up.

Studying.
Just sharrap and go shaggy somebody. grin
You need to release this your okonji that's overduecheesy
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm sad for you. You can't recognize sarcasm.

I'm really sad for u. You just don't realize I don't give a fvck about u, do u?
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: Just sharrap and go shaggy somebody. grin
You need to release this your okonji that's overduecheesy

LoL, that person would never be you, Truckpusher. grin grin

Why can't I joke with a random dude on NL without being accused of wanting sexx.

Now you have my attention, what do you want? grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Sorry, who are you? And who asked you to quote me? Or you forgot you quoted me?

1 Like

Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

Now you have my attention...
*goes back to bed*
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

Sorry, who are you? And who asked you to quote me? Or you forgot you quoted me?

Are u dat daft or self-absorbed

Cos I don't believe u expect me to provide the obvious answers to the above stu pid questions. smiley
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Truckpusher(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

Why can't I joke with a random dude on NL without being accused of wanting sexx.

Now you have my attention, what do you want? grin
Nothing, beside I can't be romantic with a wild woman. I have always preferred them romantically wild.
I may have misjudged you but you need one hard fucck to reset . cheesy
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
musKeeto:
*goes back to bed*

Noo.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Truckpusher(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33:

that's ma hommie grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by UyiIredia(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

LMFAO. You want me to prove that something doesn't exist? You are the one that claimed it. You go on and prove it. What do I need with your apology?
You can, by giving evidence of what does and showing that what I speak of is absent. Unfortunately, NL was hacked, I opened a topic bordering on this issue.
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by MEILYN(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
UyiIredia: Thank God, MEILYN has come, I actually mistyped your name while referring to someone else.
grin no problem bro..... I would have loved to contribute to this topic but I don't get myself involved in anything Se.x. Education or Fabrication I don't really care grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: that's ma hommie grin
grin

These nl girls eh! How is d banana. I see she's playing hard to get!
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by UyiIredia(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissMeiya:
*blank stare*
You caught me. I intentionally tried to trick you, not knowing you would quote me, I used my Western voodoo to manipulate how you would correctly interpret my words until I could later switch the original meaning, all so I could further my master plan.

SMH. This is a perennial problem with people. Be straightforward. This wholew ish started from my statement of 'what is increasingly being taught abroad'. You being foolish, made some reference to the sex education in Nigeria making people being scared of sex. To clear the air I then ask whether a vocational skill is preferable to teaching 'the mechanics of sex'. I get diversions. You be mumu.

1 Like

Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: Nothing, beside I can't be romantic with a wild woman. I have always preferred them romantically wild.
I may have misjudged you but you need one hard fucck to reset . cheesy

You are a fool! grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by MEILYN(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33: grin

These nl girls eh! How is d banana. I see she's playing hard to get!
Your signature is hard to comprehend. That is the only thing hard right now. grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
MEILYN: Your signature is hard to comprehend. That is the only thing hard right now. grin

It isn't meant to be, smarta$$
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a fool! grin
grin grin
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by MEILYN(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Silkmoth33:

It isn't meant to be, smarta$$
But it is sir
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by haryomikun(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
greatgod2012:

Not trying to condemn your opinion, but you know we're here to share ideas, to learn from one another.

Why should the school be the best bet, when the kids spend at most nine hours in the school out of the 24 hours we have daily, when those there do not understand the peculiarity of induvidual kids in their care?

And why will responsible parents not be comfortable discussing sex education with their children.....what is wrong in letting your kids know the real names of their sex organs and their functions?
Sir, its not wrong †̥Φ talk about sex education but its real awkward. I may not be a parent but I know this. Even my dad never told me anything about sex education but I have always known the right thing †̥Φ do. Which am sure everybody knows undecided
Besides, if my dad starts talking †̥Φ me about carryin girlfriends alone ohh nt even talking about sex I get kinda embarrassed
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by dadarupees(m): 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
School ke ? But depends on what u mean by sex education.. In my dirty(dem go come dey teach my daughter how to bang or dey use her do practical).. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
MEILYN: But it is sir

It isn't meant to b comprehended dumba$$
Re: Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? by soulglo: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol. I'm sorry, master's holder in Internet education. What was I thinking.

I'm actually laughing. I'm sorry. You know best, of course. Actually living in this society is an opinion.

Are you sure you know the meaning of the word "opinion"?

Since every single thing I wrote is FACT and what you wrote is not then there's no need to waste time with you specifically. It's really not that hard. Pick up the phone and call your school district or better yet just ask a few friends who are very involved in their children's education. Just because you believe it does not make it real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? / Help: My Brother Is Addicted To Gambling / Man Arrested For Abducting, Impregnating House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.