Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

It is Ihejirika's fault - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It is Ihejirika's fault (973 Views)

We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Chief Of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika, Spits Fire! / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is Ihejirika's fault by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ihejirika seems to be blamed for everything in Nigeria, from military brutality to Boko haram sponsorship to corruption

Let's use this space to accuse Ihejirika of everything under the sun in the hope that these rumour peddlers and liars may just run out of offences to accuse Ihejirika
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
My he goat refuses to mate with my female cow! #itsIhejirika'sFault!
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by kettykin: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ihejirika's biggest error was not allowing the fighting for the break up of the country to continue by boko haram, niger delta militants and massob. Genuine military strategist would have allowed boko haram to bomb third main land bridge knowing that such would trigger unrest and a break up of the country. Now the vultures are coming for his head
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
My girl friend not giving it to me from the back #itsihejirika'sfault!
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by nduchucks: 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
See desperation to absolve alleged thief from facing the music. I dey laugh o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by gratiaeo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
My friend from Oshogbo told me that Shakau is Ihejirika's nephew but i couldn't believe him

1 Like

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by gratiaeo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
nduchucks: See desperation to absolve alleged thief from facing the music. I dey laugh o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Don't mind them! It's on notice that larger percentage of BH commanders are Ihejirika nephews. My friend even have video of meetings between Ihejirika and his nephew Shakau. Very soon US will hang him for masterminding 9/11 bombing

1 Like

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
gratiaeo:
Don't mind them! It's on notice that larger percentage of BH commanders are Ihejirika nephews. My friend even have video of meetings between Ihejirika and his nephew Shakau. Very soon US will hang him for masterminding 9/11 bombing

lol
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
A very weak attempt to water down a treasonable offence committed by ihejirika! Sorry we are not buying this.

Let ihejirika go and face the music. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: A very weak attempt to water down a treasonable offence committed by ihejirika! Sorry we are not buying this.

Exactly Ihejirika is guilty of treason #itsIhejirika'sFault!
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Some yam tubers in my barn are also missing

That's another of Ihejirika's treasonable offences
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by EdCure: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
mikeansy: Ihejirika seems to be blamed for everything in Nigeria, from military brutality to Boko haram sponsorship to corruption

Let's use this space to accuse Ihejirika of everything under the sun in the hope that these rumour peddlers and liars may just run out of offences to accuse Ihejirika
Trust these Igbos to always deliver the purest form of idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by cktheluckyman: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
nduchucks: See desperation to absolve alleged thief from facing the music. I dey laugh o.

If Ihejirika is an alleged thief,IBB is an alleged armed robber.BTW all your noise will only die on nl as nothing go happen to the general shaa!! I see you abokis are pained at what he did to your foot soldiers
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by egift(m): 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
OP is one of those doing all they can to buy time for Ihejirika to land Abia Governorship Immunity. So he can get an 8 years protection. Why can't Ihejirika sue those accusing him if he has not soiled his hands? Why are people like the OP laying themselves on train tracks for someone that is richer, connected and powerful enough to defend himself? Why?

#CouldThisBeMadness? grin

5 Likes

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by egift(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
mikeansy: Some yam tubers in my barn are also missing

That's another of Ihejirika's treasonable offences

Nwokem, tell the man to sue his accuser if he is innocent. BTW, when is he blaming El-Rufia for the Billions in his possession grin

America Will Know - Jonathan
https://www.nairaland.com/1915057/u.s-wants-ihejirikas-sudden-billions

1 Like

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by rosebowl01(m): 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thought it is the Americans that are investigation him now? Are they (Americans) "ibo haters" too? You guys overuse this victim mentality too much.

mikeansy: Ihejirika seems to be blamed for everything in Nigeria, from military brutality to Boko haram sponsorship to corruption

1 Like

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by cktheluckyman: 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
egift: OP is one of those doing all they can to buy time for Ihejirika to land Abia Governorship Immunity. So he can get an 8 years protection. Why can't Ihejirika sue those accusing him if he has not soiled his hands? Why are people like the OP laying themselves on train tracks for someone that is richer, connected and powerful enough to defend himself? Why?

#CouldThisBeMadness? grin

The bad news for you is that ihejirika is going to be Governor come may 2015 and there is really nothing you can do about it.If you people have evidence goto courts!! You should be the ones in court and not the dear General!!! Like I said before your noise will die on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by cktheluckyman: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
rosebowl01: Thought it is the Americans that are investigation him now? Are they (Americans) "ibo haters" too? You guys overuse this victim mentality too much.

You believe that cock and bull story? Was any american interviewed in that report?
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by egift(m): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2014
cktheluckyman: The bad news for you is that ihejirika is going to be Governor come may 2015 and there is really nothing you can do about it.If you people have evidence goto courts!! You should be the ones in court and not the dear General!!! Like I said before your noise will die on nairaland.

Bad for me kwa!!! - It is bad for ndi Abia. They have been moving from one frying pan to fire. After Ogbonnaya Onu and Ike Nwosu left Abia, it has been one Orji and his queen mother to a stooge who was in detention when election was secured for him. Now it is a guy running for cover from the law. If this continues, "God's Own State" may consider a change of name. grin

1 Like

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by egift(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2014
cktheluckyman: You believe that cock and bull story? Was any american interviewed in that report?

So you missed the part that the person calling for his probe is the US Ambassador to Nigeria? Guy park well. You are just eying Ihejirika's stolen money - you will not get even a penny grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by cktheluckyman: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2014
egift:

So you missed the part that the person calling for his probe is the US Ambassador to Nigeria? Guy park well. You are just eying Ihejirika's stolen money - you will not get even a penny grin grin grin grin

Bros I ask you again was the ambassadoe interviewed? Did he speak at any public event? You better go and read about speculative journalism
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by cktheluckyman: 12:19am On Sep 23, 2014
egift:

Bad for me kwa!!! - It is bad for ndi Abia. They have been moving from one frying pan to fire. After Ogbonnaya Onu and Ike Nwosu left Abia, it has been one Orji and his queen mother to a stooge who was in detention when election was secured for him. Now it is a guy running for cover from the law. If this continues, "God's Own State" may consider a change of name. grin

I think if ndiabia decide to make him their Governor,I don't think it is any bad news for them or any of your business.

2 Likes

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by ResourceMan(m): 2:53am On Sep 23, 2014
Haba, Nepa abi IKDCtook light for more than 4 hours now in my area, all due to Gen. Ihejirika's fault shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm, na wa Ihejirika why na.
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 23, 2014
It's Ihejirika's fault that many Ibos embrace corruption from fellow Ibos. How's this thread different from northerners' support of boko haram?

I'm still trying to understand the connection between lack of funding for military and sudden swell in Ihejirika's wallet. wink
1+1 is not 11, my fellow citizens.

1 Like

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by onyengbu: 3:30am On Sep 23, 2014
egift:

if it is this easy for journalists to control what you guys think then we are in trouble in this country.
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: A very weak attempt to water down a treasonable offence committed by ihejirika! Sorry we are not buying this.

If Nigerians could give Alameyeseigha home welcome before and after presidential pardon ...

If Nigerian could celebrate and Protest against James Ibori even in court before being jailed

If Bode George could celebrate in the Church after being released from prison due to embezzlement

If Stella Odual could appropriated and expended $1.6million to procuring Armoured BMW vehicles without recourse to FEC/NA/NSA ....

Then this thread could never be a suprise !!

1 Like

Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by focus7: 5:14am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: It is Ihejirika's fault by egift(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2014
onyengbu: if it is this easy for journalists to control what you guys think then we are in trouble in this country.

But why are you not pushing for an investigation into this matter so as to clear the man's name? Why are among those suppressing the call for the Truth through investigation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Burglar Caught After He Had Sex With A Teddy Bear & Left Semen In It. / Still On Gen. M. Buhari: Nigeria 2015 / TRIBUNAL UPDATE: Election Pettition Tribunal Sitting In Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.