Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,621 members, 7,958,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (38110 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
dechandel:
Who is that? grin

#amebo

Pretty lady, who want to woo you
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Chukkasy(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
nobody has taken temigrace yet
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Dygeasy nice work Bro. Am with you on this one. Cheers.

Make I go dey admire them fine fine ladies oo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 23, 2014
KashKampKen: i want to woo these ladies Op

frankysnow

i've got enough stamina and i want all of 'em!
Hehehehehehehehehe.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by kilokeys(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Chukkasy: nobody has taken temigrace yet
temi no dey accept pm's
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by jotey(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2014
Joenice: Great. I am here now. Take her if you want to. I don't have a girlfriend on this online community. Good luck in your adventure grin
great...u just quit like DAT..Na just 4 fun Na
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by dechandel(f): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2014
teeo:

Pretty lady, who want to woo you
Noborri
I am among the cheerios cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Liability: na kunu dey.....drinktongue
Babe u neva open thread today no guy dey for today?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2014
dechandel:
Noborri
I am among the cheerios cheesy

Common dont say that, you're supposed to be the main star of the event.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Liability(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]Hey! angry

Who Liked This YOUR Post?

Ohohohohoho, you used your alternate account abii?

Hian!

See, you're not a lady, I have proof!
Coordinate and park well joor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme tell you those who are confirmed ladies

Now

Vaporize make I see road joor angry
[/size]
dont be so naive woman.

As a lady i demand equal right. Are you now a feminine version of mysogynist?

Say no to nepotic mizmycoli
say no to gender segregatic mizmycoli
say no to gender bashing by mizmycoli

i as a lady have equal right with the other ladies.

No spoil market for me ooo. tongue

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by LaurelP(m): 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
valmunich: *Brings out radio* *Calls tosyne2much LaurelP, naijaboiy, *Mayday! Mayday! Attention! This is a distress call! it calls for collective measures. Do you read me?!? There's been a break out here and I don't think I can handle it alone. The team is needed here ASAP for backup over!

What d hell is happening here
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2014
jotey: great...u just quit like DAT..Na just 4 fun Na
grin grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by peterpaulis(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2014
I'm in.. make Una hook Me up.. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Liability(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2014
rozzay:
Babe u neva open thread today no guy dey for today?
my sis, today's own na my experience with a cbn banker.

Coming out in some hours time.

Dont miss it!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by naijaboiy: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2014
valmunich: *Brings out radio* *Calls tosyne2much LaurelP, naijaboiy, *Mayday! Mayday! Attention! This is a distress call! it calls for collective measures. Do you read me?!? There's been a break out here and I don't think I can handle it alone. The team is needed here ASAP for backup over!
naijaboiy reporting...who is/are the transgressor(s)

Over and out cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 23, 2014
Liability: my sis, today's own na my experience with a cbn banker.

Coming out in some hours time.

Dont miss it!!!
Hehehehhehehehe u no go ki pesin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by valmunich(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2014
LaurelP:

What d hell is happening here
Oga na dem woman wrappers oo, all of dem pack here like sardine. Let's exterminate them at once.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by AfricanApple(f): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Liability: for internet? See ya mouth. tongue

as if all this wooing and love is real sef.

Anyways, am still available for who ooooo
its not about the wooing game but about the real wooing

guy u are such a clown. at least u made me laugh did morning @I'm still available....
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by jotey(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2014
Joenice: grin grin cheesy
lol :-
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by ayukdaboss(m): 8:52am On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: Naijaboiy...you want to woo me?? Wow I'm alredi blushing lol @ ayukdaboss u think u can challenge him,that's going to be hard oh sad sad legoo!
undecided
You didn't see the thread on FP yesterday about handsome guys being cheats? He's gonna break your heart smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by valmunich(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2014
naijaboiy:
naijaboiy reporting...who is/are the transgressor(s)

Over and out cheesy
Dem many, I no know how dygeasy coordinate dem all come here.. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by dechandel(f): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2014
teeo:

Common dont say that, you're supposed to be the main star of the event.
Nah
I will be among the cordinators of the event tongue

I will be hooking dem guys with pretty girls cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by naijaboiy: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2014
cooljoe: make cheryl catch u 1st
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by laplace12(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:
undecided
You didn't see the thread on FP yesterday about handsome guys being cheats? He's gonna break your heart smiley

lol

Don't give up bro
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by naijaboiy: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:
undecided
Hey stop attacking my personality
And prepare for the wooing tongue

No be fight na undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by kilokeys(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2014
dechandel:
Nah
I will be among the cordinators of the event tongue

I will be hooking dem guys with pretty girls cheesy

ehen dygeasy i wanna woo dechandel . worthy challengers shouldnt make this easy for me
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by marieolae(f): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:
undecided
really? So your trying to tell me that your 1) your not handsome 2) that you've never broken a girls heart before
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by laplace12(m): 8:56am On Sep 23, 2014
I am in cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Liability(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: its not about the wooing game but about the real wooing

guy u are such a clown. at least u made me laugh did morning @I'm still available....
africanapple, you na fine girl. I want recommend my brother for you.

He is Tradelyn.

Intro: tradelyn meet africanapple, africanapple this is tradelyn
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by LaurelP(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
valmunich:
Oga na dem woman wrappers oo, all of dem pack here like sardine. Let's exterminate them at once.

Just be taking note of all d damn wrappers
We'll treat there fu*ck up in due time ok
Now get down to biz officer!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by Liability(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2014
rozzay:
Hehehehhehehehe u no go ki pesin
rozzay baby you na my sis na.

By 2pm it shall be out. But person never woo you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) by iamord(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hey stop attacking my personality
And prepare for the wooing tongue

No be fight na undecided

Lol na marketing strategy.
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / 10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day / My Aunt Married At 39

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.