Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You (10514 Views)

The Hips On This South African Pretty Queen Will Wow You / Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hi everyone. Most Nairalanders ( Oyind17, SorftWerk, ikp120 and Jacksparr0w127) has been on my case lately as to why do I love my guy so much. Take a listen

I worked with for about a year or so as a front desk and admin Officer in a company, name withheld. I've always have this notion of building my business, so I safe up capital and open my business in heart of Surulere. I sell wears for both sexes.

On this good day after having a misunderstanding with a customer, a tall, chocolate, skinny young guy came in swinging his car keys. He greeted and I responded " yes sir". So he ask, where is your boss? I said hmmm, he went out. He nodded. What happened between you and him he said and I replied nothing much sir, it settled.

He now ordered for an exotic suite. So, I rushed inside and brought it out. From the urgency and how concerned I was, he asked, you run this place. Isn't it? And I said yes. He smiled

So after bringing out his order. He needed to test if it fit. So I quickly rushed inside my accountant office and ask him to go aside and look after things for me. So I called the man into the office.

So he removed the suit he was wearing and the trouser. Though I didn't look. I was busy unwrapping the dress to be tested. The whether that day harsh. So, I wore a mini skirt and a singlet. When I was done unwrapping. I held the trouser in my hand and looked up and I caught his eyes beaming at my boobs. Am a fair, tall lady, jus so you know.

I refused to be distracted by a mare look. So as I was taking my eyes back to the ground, I glance through his boxers. Behold, he was already heard. You won't believe that his d!ck was almost reaching his knees. Haven't seen that before. So I swore not to allow him pass me by.

So, pushed him to the nearby couch. This time, he didn't even know what was going on. So I grab his riffle while he moan profusely. I sacked him out. And place my ass gently on his monster. I hold it gently while I inserted his rod into my pusssy. I felt pain at first but I managed to hold on while I started jumping on him. I pounded for about 10mins and he kissed me softly.

I have a portable size. So he lifted me up with ease and place my back on the accountant table with my legs all spread out. He rammed his monster cocccck inside me and started digging harder than I did. He did that for some minutes and he kissed my clits and ate pusssy and I smiled.

So, he asked I need a bath and I said, the toilet is right over there. I bathed him up and dressed him with the dress he ordered. Now, he asked, how much is the cost of the order and I said, never mind. He smiled and we exchanged contacts.

Thats how we met and since then we've become inseparable.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by LethargiQue: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sex with a random stranger..

Wow.. NUyce..

Here's a picture of you..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:
Sex with a random stranger..
Wow.. NUyce..

Here's a picture of you..
Go and sleep
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lalasticala, front page abeg
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
Goodness

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by LethargiQue: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Go and sleep

You had sex with a random stranger, without condom, and he even sucked your vagina on the first day??

Lol.. You have problems even the devil doesn't understand..

31 Likes

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Op should i believe you sad

2 Likes

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:

You had sex with a random stranger, without condom, and he even sucked your vagina on the first day??

Lol.. You have problems even the devil doesn't understand..
So, what are driving at? Yes, we did it but he is clean and that's the more reason we are together

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:
grin grin grin grin grin Op should i believe you sad
So, if you don't believe me, na who you won believe?

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
madness level

absolute undecided

3 Likes

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
I recommend HIV test for you.

3 Likes

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Divay22(f): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

So, if you don't believe me, na who you won believe?
I'll try to though, if not now maybe later

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Iyelinkonomilo:
I recommend HIV test for you.
Damn!!! We are both positive
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by HARDDON: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Da heck did i just read? shocked shocked shocked

Okay, officially, the wears sales is a decoy!

Front page where?

U want to use Nland to promote ur randy , condomless biz?
Smh! Kids kids

2 Likes

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:
I'll try to though, if not now maybe later
Why are you in doubt?
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Divay22(f): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

Why are you in doubt?
It's too good to be true or you copied it grin

3 Likes

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:

It's too good to be true or you copied it grin
I don't know what to say. This is from experience. It happened exactly 6months ago
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:

Da heck did i just read? shocked shocked shocked

Okay, officially, the wears sales is a decoy!

Front page where?

U want to use Nland to promote ur randy , condomless biz?
Smh! Kids kids
The wears are no decor. I don't sleep around o. I have taste.

Am not jack of all trades

I remember you
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by LethargiQue: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

So, what are driving at? Yes, we did it but he is clean and that's the more reason we are together

What am I driving at?

If you can't see it.. Forget it..

Uh. Good for you.. Enjoy your partner, that's what's important..

1 Like

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
LethargiQue:

What am I driving at?

If you can't see it.. Forget it..

Uh. Good for you.. Enjoy your partner, that's what's important..
Aiit
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
You again? undecided
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Cholls(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
my sister abeg let me ask...who was around when when these your sexcapade happened.
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by samwhi(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:
Lalasticala, front page abeg
Front page ko back page ni
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na wa o shocked

How man dick go reach knee level.. Ayam not understanding.
Is he an alien? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Divay22(f): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
GEExclusive:

I don't know what to say. This is from experience. It happened exactly 6months ago
And the both of you are still lock down till today cheesy
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Cholls:
my sister abeg let me ask...who was around when when these your sexcapade happened.
Me, him and my accountant. Though he was in the boutique
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
Divay22:
And the both of you are still lock down till today cheesy
Yup. We are so happy together
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
alexialin:
Na wa o shocked

How man dick go reach knee level.. Ayam not understanding.
Is he an alien? undecided
You are not getting the gist o. He's got a riffle ( a monster cocccck) not a toothpick
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
GeeXclusive, when are you inviting me for your wedding?
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
AK 47 babe i throway u salute grin

Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Santi69:
You again? undecided
Go sleep
Re: Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You by GEExclusive: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=55655467][/quote] Hmmmm. Thanchu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obo Wunmi Do / Is It A Bad Thing To Love Someone Genuinely / J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.