Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets (1914 Views)

Why Some Girls Stare At Boys And Never Talk To Them / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / Why Do Men Stare At My Chest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Maamin(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
* Stimulation
According to Dennis Prager, “The power of the visual to excite men has no analogue in women.”

* They just can't help it!
It takes enormous amounts of willpower for a man not to look at a woman's assets.

* Beach Trouble
Men just have to stare. Even though it's the main reason for vacationing couples to argue. Though, this applies in area where there are beaches.

* Short memory
But, even if their life depended on it, after a couple of hours men can't remember what the lady they stared at looked like. Because their attention is drawn to the ASSet..and they stare again.

* Insecurity
The problem arises when the female is threatened by her partner looking at others.

* Comparing
She thinks he's comparing and might leave her for the other woman..heheh!

* She is hotter than me
Sometimes men find them hotter, sometimes they don't. It's irrelevant. But you're the one he chose. The others are just "a visual entertainment."

* Other women
Mostly, men find other women attractive simply because they are “other women.”

* He wants you
Prager insists that the man you're with wants you. It's just that men are programmed to want endless variety due to evolution, and are not comparing women, nor are they dissatisfied with their current situations.

Add yours...bashers, derailers and Co. You are welcome.
cool
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by INTROVERT(f): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
hmmmm
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by ellemystique(f): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oh! I never knew...
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Mach1plus1: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Everyone knows why men stare, the question is why do women give men the " I'm not interested" look and eventually end up with them?.

Mach1plus1
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by funnyme(f): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Warri! Warri! Your father!!!!
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by adewaletb3(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Like seriously your post didn't make any sense

Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by eyeon(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
hmmmm
Ka'm soro gi tie the HMMMM biko.
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by misspicy(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op u welcoming derailers abi...oya cutehector,halfrica,lagmostkuit,ur presences are needed heregrin
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by afolwalex20(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
I thought OP mentioned science undecided
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
misspicy:
Op u welcoming derailers abi...oya cutehector,halfrica,lagmostkuit,ur presences are needed heregrin
lol fact... Evry man stares at a woman walkn past by... Even if he may "pretend" not to look at her while u tryna observe him, he had already seen her from afar. Its so imposible for a lady to wear revealin clothes and walk by and men dnt stare.. So so impossible... Especially d ass
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by youngin(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
what of people that are 'holy'? angry
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
lol fact... Evry man stares at a woman walkn past by... Even if he may "pretend" not to look at her while u tryna observe him, he had already seen her from afar. Its so imposible for a lady to wear revealin clothes and walk by and men dnt stare.. So so impossible... Especially d ass

angry thats all u can see abi?
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

angry thats all u can see abi?
ur always monitoring me embarassed
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hehehe. Science kor Arts ni. Una get tym o
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
ur always monitoring me embarassed

Am yo wife i shd kno ur every moment angry
to burst ya ballz i was tagged yo
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Am yo wife i shd kno ur every moment angry
to burst ya ballz i was tagged yo
and d romance u'v been doin wit mrcork? Think I duno?
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by czarr(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cos it stares at us first grin
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
and d romance u'v been doin wit mrcork? Think I duno?

Are u jealous of our house boy? shocked
angry tat u truss me?
Was putting him tru his house chores
embarassed wee need to divoice u dont truss me hany why?
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Cutehector(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

Are u jealous of our house boy? shocked
angry tat u truss me?
Was putting him tru his house chores
embarassed wee need to divoice u dont truss me hany why?
divorce isn't my thing....
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
divorce isn't my thing....

angry why are u now accusing me dont u kno u own my heart u a very soft gentle man av ever met u make me happy u cute and u real u tru i dont mind soakin garri wiv u now wud stand by u till u achieve greatness in life
U my everything hector
I love u my husband kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
halfrica:

angry why are u now accusing me dont u kno u own my heart u a very soft gentle man av ever met u make me happy u cute and u real u tru i dont mind soakin garri wiv u now wud stand by u till u achieve greatness in life
U my everything hector
I love u my husband kiss kiss kiss kiss
I neva knew ur dis sweet.. kiss
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I neva knew ur dis sweet.. kiss

since we confessing let me confess too
I knew dat ur long post back den was for me too i just felt like pretending ok kiss kiss kiss kiss av u eaten?
Re: The Science Behind Why Men Stare At Women's Assets by Cutehector(m): 3:40am On Aug 18, 2015
halfrica:

since we confessing let me confess too
I knew dat ur long post back den was for me too i just felt like pretending ok kiss kiss kiss kiss av u eaten?
I slept off embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Really Get Married? / Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend / Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.