Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married (11941 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / My Girl Friend Says, "She Is Tired Of Remaining A Virgin." / 7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Dayhorla: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Nice,what's the title of the movie?
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by folameme(f): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2014
pretydiva: Stil don't get were ur driving @buh I wld say dat keeping oneself till d nyt of ur wedding is d best.cos premarital sex is a sin#teamnosextillweddingnyt#
God bless u dear,i wish more ladies can embrace dis.*btw*keeping urself chaste is in accordance of obeying d lord's commandment and also retaining ur dignity. I jst dnt understand how some ladies open their legs for a man who they aint married to yet and then on sunday u see them worshiping God without guilt wow!remain chaste till ur wedding nite and retain ur dignity as a woman not becos of a church or people,buh becos of the Almighty God and ur dignity*cheers*

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by XtraSmooth404: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2014
sheunfemix: Yea means dey are not ready to have kids yet
How did you know? 'cos to me they seem confused. #novice.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2014
Now that you have understood the religious scam about Virginity and have been liberated, cast your mind back to age 10 to 20, and all your believes. If someone was to tell you that virginity will affect your mental health and that infact its a control statement to keep women in check for the men, will you believe ? Religions are invented by men, for men, and for the purpose of enslavement.

If someone is to tell you now, that the entire religion of Islam, Christianity is scam, will you believe ? Will you believe that Jesus is not coming back ? I guess some people will get to know this truth at their death.

Truth liberates, Lie imprisons

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by poik(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2014
One of those stories that show our human nature. Its okay to feel bad in the first few hours after coition. Its perfectly normal.
But listen baby, if you had died whilst having sex with your boyfriend before marriage you are going to HELL straight. Let no body deceive you.
And your body is not yours, if you are a Christian. You are bought with a price, says the Bible.
Anyone who follows the moral of this story to start sleeping around before marriage is on his or her own. It is a sin, no matter how we want to use psychology or philosophy to cover it.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2014
She didn't keep her virginity cos she wanted to,she did cos d church told her it was d way to go.
I blame d church on dis one.The didn't let her grow into it,dey simply forced it down her throat.She was told scary tinz and dat affected her...#Guilt.
marieolae: Virginity. It's a big word. But I don't think u should regret the fact that u lost your virginity after marriage. Its a blessing that most people tend to loose. You followed your heart, and that's the most important thing. But there comes a time when you grow from a girl into a woman. Sex is a beautiful thing. And its meant for a man and a woman. Why u feel disgusting and ashamed I don't understand! God believes that as a married couple, you should be fruitful and multiply. Its in Genesis. He said " Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it". Well I don't know if its the OP..but that's my advice to the lady that wrote this.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
nikkypearl: What message are u trying to pass here,especially to the young ones out there?
The fact that it didn't work for dosent mean it wouldn't for another!pls change that mentallity asap!

The truth/Fact is that Premarital sex is a sinful act..take it or leave it!
yea true
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by luvlyqueen(f): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
i still dnt understand wat this op is talking abt but der are some certain things dat shouldnt be posted online,a young teenvirgin might be reading dis
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by luvlyqueen(f): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
being a virgin till ur wedding day is something u should be proud of

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
nikkypearl: What message are u trying to pass here,especially to the young ones out there?
The fact that it didn't work for dosent mean it wouldn't for another!pls change that mentallity asap!

The truth/Fact is that Premarital sex is a sinful act..take it or leave it!
And what about atheists?
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by chibwike(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
pretydiva: Stil don't get were ur driving @buh I wld say dat keeping oneself till d nyt of ur wedding is d best.cos premarital sex is a sin#teamnosextillweddingnyt#
True
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by miqos02(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
hmmmm
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Janedoe26(f): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
marieolae: Virginity. It's a big word. But I don't think u should regret the fact that u lost your virginity after marriage. Its a blessing that most people tend to loose. You followed your heart, and that's the most important thing. But there comes a time when you grow from a girl into a woman. Sex is a beautiful thing. And its meant for a man and a woman. Why u feel disgusting and ashamed I don't understand! God believes that as a married couple, you should be fruitful and multiply. Its in Genesis. He said " Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it". Well I don't know if its the OP..but that's my advice to the lady that wrote this.

First, she didn't follow her heart but the doctrines of her church hence the regret. Things like this happen when u deliver the message of purity without a good foundation. Perhaps if she was told that being a born again meant loving the things that God loves and hating the things He hates, freedom from sin and having the grace to conquer the needs of the flesh which are natural and not evil, I'm sure her story would have been different.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by miqos02(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
true talk
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Brite02(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
onila
This is your speaciality.
come and give a voice cheesy
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Lumyboi(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Wots d rationale for dis post? Dis writer is morally retarded n a big coward who does nt knw btw right n wrong. So cos of ur silly reasons, premarital sex shld b d oda of d day? because sm1 is poor means stealing is rit U need a psychologist to help u out of ur personality disorder, has notin to do wt bn a virgin til marriage or nt. M far frm bn a saint bt I knw btw gud and bad. My 3kobo

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by cirmuell(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Vig86: The last I can do to any girl is to 'disvirgin' her. Many have come my way but I always advise them instead. I can snatch somebody's girl friend but virgins NO. There are enough 'hoes' to deal with why initiating more hoes into d court? Decision about having sex or not having sex till marriage should be a personal thing.
exactly.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Raddie(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigerians and Hypocrisy!
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
jerseyscustom: Chi, endtime tinZ
hehehe what is end time about what the op say.you are funny
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
jerseyscustom: Chi, endtime tinZ
hehehe what is end time about what the op wrote.you are funny
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
One of those post that you read and nothing even comes to mind, undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Priceless24(f): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Guys calm down oh, the OP is not saying girls shouldn't keep their virginity. She's saying she kept hers because she took a vow at a very young age which she ended up regretting. It's obvious at that age she had no clue as to the import of the vow and she would have taken another road if she did or if she had been older. But the Koko wey she dey talk be say, if you want to keep your virginity, keep it because you want to, not because of your religion or what your church requires of you. And of course that is her opinion, she doesn't need to be crucified for it. What is good for Peter may not be great for Paul, shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by ogaofficer(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Roon9: Well said! You people should understand that her post is not for everybody, she is trying to dissuade young teens from making thr same mistakes she did. Hhonestly, if you are ever present in church when ''big mummies" are hammering issues on sex, u will swear never to do anything remotely intimate with anyone. + " behind every virgin gal is a dumb guy who attempted n failed"....u can print that
Good one. Bt do you think he who makes an attempt nd failed is dumb or your own beliv is that the xperts dnt fail? I cnt jst comprehend with that part of your post, it will be of great help if you cn explain further.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Melahou(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
interesting...
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
get over yourself!
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by adanduka: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Whoever composed this article is one complicated and confused individual.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
how everyone wants to see copy paste. according to many people who commented on this thread, everyone must be the same. doesn't work like that my dearest. virginity is pride and so on. for yes, for somebody else not. what did you understand about it when you was 10? nothing. what you can tell people who choose not to marry? people who live years and years in civil partnership but strongly believe in god? never have sex? we all different, different personalities. why everybody has to belong to one clan of sheep? if you were brainwashed by religion its ok. i wasn't, but still have my morality, understanding how to be a good and descent person. so its nothing to do with god. its your decisions. maybe loosing virginity is sin but who are you to judge me or her or any other person??

1 Like

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by hopeforcharles(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
voodoo85:
get over yourself!
Thanks sis
Infact I am trying to wrap my mind around the BS the op posted
Please take ur BS somewhere else
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
hopeforcharles:
Thanks sis
Infact I am trying to wrap my mind around the BS the op posted
Please take ur BS somewhere else

no thank you am gud here sista cool
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by ayukdaboss(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lol...looks like you didn't understand the post. Hope you know sin is sin? Whether stealing someones Biro or abstaining from sex till marriage...it's still sin. Keeping your virginity till marriage won't take you to heaven. What the OP was trying to let us know is that you should keep or lose your virginity not because anybody told you its sinful to lose it but because you want to. It's your personal decision. Like she said if she could go back and change events she would. Even as a guy I'll sure feel same if I remain a virgin till marriage. Imagine having sex for the first time after some 30 years or so...like she described "no grand entrance, no angels.."...you just go and do it and you might just start feeling defiled after waiting for so many years. We should all change our mentality towards this virginity issue smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by ayukdaboss(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
vincent561: Since u regret keeping ur v.irginity because of some flimsy excuses i don't get,i think the best thing is keeping it to urself and not making it public.

This article u just wrote is capable of discouraging some gullible young people who are willing to keep theirs till they tie the knot!.

I still believe keeping one's v.irginity till their marriage nights is a good thing and it's also discretional!. Having the h.ymen seal doesn't guarantee u of having a good home or husband. Neither does it make a man find a good wife/home or even make a good husband.

Which ever way u choose to go,just be yourself!!!!!!!!. Do things cause u want to do it and at the same time always do what is right!!!! #my one kobo.
Abeg you talk well jare. "Do things because you want to them".
Although keeping your virginity till marriage is good it isn't a criteria for going to heaven for those whose major point is that its a sin.
Re: I Regret Remaining A Virgin Until I Got Married by ayukdaboss(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2014

Thinking, “I made it. I’m a good Christian.” There was no chorus of angels, no shining light from Heaven. It was just
me and my husband in a dark room, fumbling with a condom and a bottle of lube for the first time.

This is where the problem laid. She was brainwashed to think that keeping her virginity is a super awesome part about one's personality regardless of personal decisions. So losing it in such a casual way is what damaged her life/self esteem despite the fact that it was with her hubby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / Instagram Slayqueen Shocks Her Followers With Nude Video Of Her Ass / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.