Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors (37520 Views)

OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by PointB: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

I don't need to meet you before I know you are a paid person selling your future.

Just take a look at yourself, and your post history.

'person' and 'cretinous' that's all you know to say, and will ever say. That speaks volume of you really - a lost cause!

No need to say more.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

'person' and 'cretinous' that's all you know to say, and will ever say. That speaks volume of you really - a lost cause!

No need to say more.

If I said more, would your peanut brain be able to comprehend it?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by kobonaire(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

So in your world, when you put this together, you actually thought "AHHH, yes, I am going to make sense now". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is the logic of our failed education system's version of university "graduate". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yawn .... your act is stale .... go sign up to be a paid keyboard warrior for a Nigerian opposition party if you really can't engage in anything meaningful in the UK.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by kobonaire(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

No need to say more.

Bros, don't mind the silly twerp. He is the undisputed cretinous fücktârd of NL ..... he was once a mod, but NL had to strip him of that privilege because his fûcktardism was just excessive and obvious. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
kobonaire:
Yawn .... your act is stale .... go sign up to be a paid keyboard warrior for a Nigerian opposition party if you really can't engage in anything meaningful in the UK.... grin

The logic of a daft product of a failed education system! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A cretinous person. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Williamso(m): 12:48am On Sep 26, 2014
Jarus:

I just tried sending you a message. Please I need your help. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Jarus(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Williamso:

I just tried sending you a message. Please I need your help. Thank you.

Jarushub@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by PointB: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2014
kobonaire: Bros, don't mind the silly twerp. He is the undisputed cretinous fücktârd of NL ..... he was once a mod, but NL had to strip him of that privilege because his fûcktardism was just excessive and obvious. grin

I see now where his frustration is coming from. Must really suck to be him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Williamso(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Jarus:

Jarushub@gmail.com

Thanks sir. You've got mail.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Ilaje44(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2014
nku5:

I never saw beaf diss any tribe on NL. Unless u saw reno do that elsewhere. Here we saw eko ile play that dirty game to whip up support from yorubas for tinubu and apc

So the nonsense he wrote about Ilaje people was a praise in your own reasoning abi?

I bet showing pictures of suffering Nigerians to denigrate some ethnic groups is also a noble thing I suppose?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Ilaje44(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
dada01:

As much as I disagree with some of ur arguments, knowing fully well that there has never been a transparent government in the history our country compare to the government of the day.

Btw, my post was only my humble submission.
In what ways has the government of Goodluck been transparent? Maybe deception is transparency to you just like small small stealing does not connotes corruption in Goodluck's sense of reasoning. All the committees set up, what are their results, where and when have they been implemented. Goodluck's government make policies mostly to punish the already suffering masses, and to enrich his supporters and cronies. I don't blame him much, he has no capacity to change how this country is run. And I 'm afraid that the future is really not bright for this country when people like Jonathan, Akpabio, Fayose, Atiku, Wamakko etc. form the ruling class, and politically, Ibos can not see eyes to eyes with Yorubas, neither Itsekiris with Ijos etc. for them to form a united front against injustice. The way towards a better Nigeria begins with me and especially you that are younger than forty five. The beginning of a change towards a better Nigeria is when the Nigerian police is totally overhauled, and institutions become empowered, and do not depend on the persons of the executive to perform their statutory duties...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by donodion(m): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
In1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our
teachers told us that Buhari was the former Head of
state.
Our teacher also called us "THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW".
27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still
contesting for Presidency.
Its either our teacher lied
to us about being the leaders of tomorrow, or tomorrow is yet to come. Who's fooling who?
In 1983, Bamanga Tukur was the Governor of the
defunct Gongola State (now Adamawa & Taraba) and
30 years later, he is today the Chairman of the ruling Party, The PDP;
Dr. Bello Halliru was a
commissioner in the Old Sokoto State (now Sokoto,
Kebbi & Zamfara) and 33 years after, he is today The Minister of Defence;
Major General David Mark(rtd)
was the military governor of Niger State in 1984
and 28years later he is today the Senate President;
Gov. Murtala Nyako was the governor of Niger State
in 1976 and 36years later he is today the Governor
of Adamawa State; Ogbonnaya Onu was governor of Abia State in 1992 and 20years after he is today the National Chairman of ANPP; Gov. David Jonah Jang was the governor of Benue State in 1985 and
27years after he is today the governor of plateau
state; and Martins Elechi the Ebonyi State Governor
is over 80 years old! Only in Nigeria is this possible,
where the youth of today have no hope into the
future! From strike in health sector, to the labour,
to judiciary, to Education and today our students are
home lavishing! Let Nigerian youths come to an
alliance and fight for the unborn. We can't continue
like this. Pass it to everyone if you believe in the
NIGERIAN DREAM.
Let us tell them
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
SHARE this till they see it. It’s a good place to start.
Giant of Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by KennyElish: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
Manny have sold their future for just LUNCH, i was made to understand that Jonathan recruited some ND holder only to be given lunch after which they depart with 500 naira transport per day.... grin grin grin grin

POVERTY!!! GEJ has finished this economy and return most of our youths to experience colonial era.

DON'T MORTGAGE YOUR FUTURE you are warned.

Even the moderator of this section is also in the payroll of GEJ that even the dull jonathan cannot be said here neither his daft level be expressed, may God help us.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
emmyrichie: Where dem dey submit cv?
jonathantransformation2015@presidency.com
grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
aljharem:

God bless you, this is why you will see an online moniker justify why a 71 yr old ex president is better than a 54 yr old civilian
I hope the bolded is not about Buhari and Jonathan?
If it is, I think I'd have to go for an experienced 71years old man than a 54years old whose sole achievement is blaming the opposition for his under-performance!
We just need to improve by 6 more states next year and Jona will be gone for good!
We say goodbye to cluelessness next year! It's a done deal and Jona knows this.

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by aljharem(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
enigmaotr:
I hope the bolded is not about Buhari and Jonathan?
If it is, I think I'd have to go for an experienced 71years old man than a 54years old whose sole achievement is blaming the opposition for his under-performance!
We just need to have 6 more states in red next year and Jona will be gone for good!
We say goodbye to cluelessness next year! It's a done deal and Jona knows this.

Yes 6 more states but I hope you are not banking on the SW states but if its that then forget it. APC has lost the SW unless they present Fashola
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
aljharem:

Yes 6 more states but I hope you are not banking on the SW states but if its that then forget it. APC has lost the SW unless they present Fashola
How funny, PDP wants to dictate which Candidate APC should present as its flagbearer.
You shouldn't be worried if we present the wrong person, should you?
It's a Northerner and probably a westerner as running mate for 2015! Fash will have his own opportunity in the next.
5 states from the West and Kwara will do the magic. Don't tell me South-West will still vote for GEJ next year? He doesn't even have any project there to his credit. GEJ can't win a free and fair election!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by nku5: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ilaje44:

So the nonsense he wrote about Ilaje people was a praise in your own reasoning abi?

I bet showing pictures of suffering Nigerians to denigrate some ethnic groups is also a noble thing I suppose?

Did he specifically call out ilaje ppl? Or any group
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by LekansaX: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2014
emmyrichie:
Where dem dey submit cv?

Hahahaah CV kor Dindinrin!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by bvibesblogger: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2014
I'm looking to hire a general news/political blogger.

He/She must be able to use Wordpress, churn out at least 15 posts daily.

You interested?

bankole@today.ng | bjamgbadi@gmail.com

+2348069724513 ( Whatsapp only)
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Ilaje44(m): 3:14am On Oct 05, 2014
nku5:

Did he specifically call out ilaje ppl? Or any group

Well, it's so easy to find out really. Just use the search function. I wont say more than that.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by nku5: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Ilaje44:

Well, it's so easy to find out really. Just use the search function. I wont say more than that.

grin ok
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by 1025: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
those u call internet warriors, i call them E-Dogs. they attack oppositions of their masters via the internet. the bark like the physical dogs.

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by tobiconsult: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
What would a CCTV System do for you?

-Protects your premises 24hrs a day
-Deters burglars
-Alerts you of intruders
-Can be monitored while you are away from home
-Monitors staff
-Provides you with peace of mind
-Can be viewed from your mobile phone
and More

Cameras

CCTV cameras come in all shapes and sizes, you need the right one for each location on your premises based on your requirement. Expensive cameras are not always the right solution for your premises, we have a range of cameras designed to solve various security challenges.

Our security camera solutions includes the following features:

Night vision requirements
Movement sensors
Alarm triggering
Pan Tilt and Zoom (PTZ)
Intruder tracking
Remote/mobile viewing
Wireless connections
and more.

Covert Surveillance Security Cameras

Our range of surveillance cameras and equipment includes, various pin hole cameras, hidden wireless cameras, audio and video spy equipment and lots more. We supply equipment for undercover reporters, professional investigators and also for private users.

Video Recording (DVR)

Video recording is part of every CCTV solution and we have a range of digital video recorders (DVR) to meet your needs. Again our recommendations will be tailored to your needs saving you money on your overall implementation. Your DVR can be linked to your corporate network for multiple monitoring or (and) to your mobile phone for remote viewing.

Internet and Mobile Viewing

The requirement for internet and mobile viewing is now common with people installing CCTV systems at home or for business. This gives users access to some or all their cameras irrespective of where they are. Some of the solutions scenarios includes: Parents can see their children and childminder while away from home, managers can monitor their staff while away from the office and more. Nevertheless, the quality of the internet and mobile viewing experience depends on the speed and reliability of the internet connection.

Installation and testing

We are proud to say that our installation team are trained and experienced professionals with thorough understanding of the needs of our clients. We have a unique test procedure that we run before commissioning to ensure that even our most demanding clients are happy with our implementation.

Service and maintenance

Even the best CCTV systems require regular maintenance and servicing, our maintenance contract option gives you peace of mind and confidence that we are always there to keep your system up and running all year round.

The CCTV operator is the eye of your organization especially during emergencies, the operator becomes the person that collects, processes and deploys intelligent to the entire security operation.

We don’t use cheap china equipment, we source products from the UK and the US. Our prices are reasonable and affordable for most homes and businesses,

For more info please contact: 08174493540
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Jambsupport(f): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
ds has bin happenin b4 now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayemi: South West ‘Police’ Takes Off January 9 / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / MC Tagwaye Visits President Buhari In Daura For Sallah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.