Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors (37511 Views)

OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Reno Omokri is living large now

So e don pass level of being on internet, he hires others to do it now? grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by chumakk: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
emmyrichie: Where dem dey submit cv?
You can send me yours grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
RebelLeader15:

List of APthieves and PDP e-warriors

ololololo, Fufuky, annoymous, wheredemdey, Ainooyozi, Realist2, stupor, Stanley1st, Pasca07, bobasuo1, IcemanP(m), aminubako(m), Satguru, Stelvin101(m), ifevictor, Audu123(m), whitedove(m), jidxin(m), vosquare, onyxo76(m), dramaticspeak(f), Drogba11, tivta(m), clerkkent, sidwell, kennygee(f), Maranzano(m), OkikiOluwa1(m), goldbim(f), myweb, Adebanjoqs(m), payne4real(m), Ikechukwu09(m), abbey2kool, chucky234(m), MztrChukwu(m), berem(f), SpaceAngel, lynpetra(f), abdulwasii75, mercato, Airforce1(m), baby4u2(f), Geniero, adonbilivit, darne(m), Handsomeemmy(m), drey08(m), Arsenate(m), xarxes(m), Chrisbenogor(m), aljharem(m), Tedman, AustinEke, georgywest(m), Eneze1(f), Saintp(m), Sability(m), beopened, Blueboy0402, Whizzdom, Tymax(m), Zector(m), qplus(m), Akinwunmy(m), atlwireles, kennosklint(m), Kswiss001, Sadrey1(m), IbokUtoroh(m), berberjyde, Temmysexy1, Viscy(m), GozieDiora, LordMecuzy(m), Chitexs250(m), hawksford, DisGuy, Lachynos2k2(m), lordnoah, sirjohnson(m), ntyce(m), DrBookie, ISpiksDaTroof, peterpeteru(m), spicyJ(m), Anaskie(m), Truckpusher(m), rali123(f), RebelLeader15(m), ziga, dvdon(m), qweenaxx(f), Paradise163(f), Nuyosunny19, Donkunxex(m), oride(m), JingoOAU(m), Billyonaire, Femtopford(m), rickkid, BRAV0O(m), Pk001(m), Akanbiedu(m), asoebi(m), agabusta, Brunel(m), valentinecj, kolawaxxy(m), jabanz(m), Anugod(f), GodMode, Qoigord and 107 guest(s)
Ummm...why is my moniker up there? Apart from me championing transparency, good governance and anti-corruption advocates like Buhari how the hell would you be stu*pid enough to even assume that your illiterate leaders---who almost damn near lick my toes whenever we are opportune to meet---are paying me? To say what exactly?

I honestly think you need to check yourself into a mental institution.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by honeric01(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem:

God bless you, this is why you will see an online moniker justify why a 71 yr old ex president is better than a 54 yr old civilian or how Tinubu is the best thing that has ever happened to democracy.

Likes of Donald Duke and Mimiko are insulted by these same people

Like you ain't one of them. see you trying to form neutral.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by khafrahdante(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem:

Don't forget berem, Gbawe , Ngene

All they do is promote APC, encourage Corruption and twist the truth to their favour.

Notice all their post is on the political section and its all about how good APC is and how bad PDP is.

In fact they were so good even I alj harem fell for their gimmick . Looool .

Nairalanders shine your eyes

PDP does the same thing. Lots of internet media outfit they use.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by free2ryhme: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Berem is it only money u've binpromised or nothing happens at night after pepper tinz grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by RebelLeader15(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Ummm...why is my moniker up there? Apart from me championing transparency, good governance and anti-corruption advocates like Buhari how the hell would you be stu*pid enough to even assume that your illiterate leaders---who almost damn near lick my toes whenever we are opportune to meet---are paying me? To say what exactly?

heheheheehe! I am laughing at your stupidity. I know you will never fail to display your stupidity in its purest form.

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite:

So e don pass level of being on internet, he hires others to do it now? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes. He works directly with the President now. He's his "Special Assistant on Media Matters". Go on twitter and check him out. He was busted four years ago as being the same person, but made a futile attempt to deny. Too late. The horse had already bolted from the stable.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by hunter21(m): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by mstik(f): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
wow, sagamite, two of your topics making front page at the same time?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
mstik: wow, sagamite, two of your topics making front page at the same time?

When I bother to make topics, they make sense, baby.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: No, they're just smarter than your ignorant self is all.

Don't quote me if you're this daft pls.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by lastpage: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite: Politicians Paying Moronic Youths As Internet Warriors

The Niger Delta oil militants who terrorised southern Nigeria a few years ago were reported to be thugs used during election campaigning who suddenly found themselves jobless - but adequately armed after the ballots had been cast.

Some of the Boko Haram insurgents currently terrorising the north were also born out of a similarly expired campaign contract.

Increased armed robberies, kidnappings and assassinations in different parts of Nigeria after elections have also been linked to youths with weapons who find an alternative use for them.

I wonder what these armies of young Nigerians will do with their laptops, smart phones and internet connections after the 2015 electoral battle - which many politicians view as Armageddon - is over.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-29237507

Most likely they would put them to bad good use as hackers (bad hackers who steal people's digital property), identity thieves, Yahoo plus-plus, Cloning Bank cards, forgery and duplication of documents, pinging and soliciting for illicit amorous affairs, e.t.c.
..... hopefully less than 1% would use it to gain an online I.T Certification or seek a proper job.

No Brainer.
Devil has truly found work for these ones. angry angry undecided

**sings national anthem*** ....Nai-geee-r-riyaaa we hail thee, our old and native land.....

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by candidbabe(f): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
calebo101: It's not surprising when some people sit down and tell you why a 70 years old politician is the best Nigeria can present. You simply know they have been paid.

Did you say 70 or 72
Buhari was born on 17th Dec 1942.
and I know that's his football age.
say no to great grand fathers ruling us as a nation.

Gej till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by SirMaster101: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem:

Don't forget berem, Gbawe , Ngene

All they do is promote APC, encourage Corruption and twist the truth to their favour.

Notice all their post is on the political section and its all about how good APC is and how bad PDP is.

In fact they were so good even I alj harem fell for their gimmick . Looool .

Nairalanders shine your eyes

The Stinking chameleon, you are also part of the paid never-do-well on this forum, that post trash to convince the gullible.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by kobonaire(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: But he's not getting paid to be a keyboard warrior, that's the difference. He's speaking what's on his mind, not being bribed to say what's on his "master's" mind.
Get it now?
which in a way makes him look worse ..... he rants and curses endlessly on NL for no rhyme, reason or financial gain while his fellow keyboard warriors, whom you you claim are being "bribed", are merely being paid for their services. Remember, those keyboard warriors are not reputable journalists, columnists or political pundits. They are paid (legally) to disseminate misinformation or views favourable to the political party/entity funding them. I believe that the average Nigerian should be able to discerns facts from the trash they they are purported to post online. In politics this is a form of campaigning online ... the voters should not just blindly accept what they read on social media, forums etc but rationalize based on facts.
He should actually apply for one of these jobs. He has a solid resume on NL in the field of being an interweb warrior and further more he's not really gainfully employed in real life grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ummm...why is my moniker up there? Apart from me championing transparency, good governance and anti-corruption advocates like Buhari how the hell would you be stu*pid enough to even assume that your illiterate leaders---who almost damn near lick my toes whenever we are opportune to meet---are paying me? To say what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mod STOP DELETING MY POSTS!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by lastpage: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
By the way, l am very very angry: Why is my Moniker not on that list? angry angry angry

I guess they think l am too old to play this type of pranks?

****Goes to a nearby shop to buy a sneakers, low-waist jeans and wicked T-Shirt, then uses Wella-Straight Shampoo on his hair****

He wants to play the part! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by peziz(f): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
MrWhoKnows: I am new around here.And i must confess i'm having real fun.God will continue to bless the owner of this forum.

Welcome.. Please don't become a bigot in the next few months.

This is just a sincere advice that you should take fiercely. Nairalanders on this section can push you over board if you let them. Learn to ignore Ethnic /tribal hate words aimed at different tribes and enjoy the pdp-apc e-fight.

Once again I greet you, WELCOME. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by callonme(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: The Title Should Have Been:

[size=14pt]Letter To The TANiods and OccupySocialMediaForJonadafft Group[/size]
another paid internet thug in here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by rman: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Yep. This is one of the suspected Beaf's numerous new handles.

Beaf = Billyonaire without a doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by lawrenceunaa: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
instead of providing jobs , they are busy providing internet thugery as seen on nairaland 'apc vs pdp' e-rats
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by aljharem(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
honeric01:
Like you ain't one of them. see you trying to form neutral.

Hahaha, Looool me paid ? I wish I was at least that will be extra income for me

I was an APC supporter in fact a die hard fan which you know of. I speak the truth and was partisan towards apc because

1. It is ethnically aka I am Yoruba
2. They claim to follow Awolowo ideology which I am a follower of
3 they claim to be " change" which we true Nigerians crave for.

Now ACN turning to ApC has completely lost focus on what they stand for. They turned themselves in pride full power hunger hyenas that will do anything even kill ( Lagos) to get to power.

As a well meaning Nigerian, I cannot be part of such .

PDP APC are all made up of the same sets of people but APC added hypocrisy to theirs which you know.

I gain nothing if APC or PDP are in power. They can all go to hell for all I care but evil happen when good men fail to speak the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Ahmeduana(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: The Title Should Have Been:

[size=14pt]Letter To The TANiods and OccupySocialMediaForJonadafft Group[/size]
GOD KNOWS THAT WHEN IT COMES TO SOCIAL MEDIA OR INTERNET WAR, apc IS AS DIRTY AS MY ANUS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
rman:

Beaf = Billyonaire without a doubt.
The Return of Beaf will be exciting huh ? Join the winning team, dont settle for less.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by nku5: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Actually that was Beaf (aka Reno Omokri) that started using tribe and religion to divide yall.

I never saw beaf diss any tribe on NL. Unless u saw reno do that elsewhere. Here we saw eko ile play that dirty game to whip up support from yorubas for tinubu and apc
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
This is not news......

Nairaland is actually their favorite playing ground...

I can see them gathering here on the thread and already feigning ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ochiosa(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Laptops this time will be used for yahoo yahoo, so expect more internet fraud after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
aljharem:

Hahaha, Looool me paid ? I wish I was at least that will be extra income for me

I was an APC supporter in fact a die hard fan which you know of. I speak the truth and was partisan towards apc because

1. It is ethnically aka I am Yoruba
2. They claim to follow Awolowo ideology which I am a follower of
3 they claim to be " change" which we true Nigerians crave for.

Now ACN turning to ApC has completely lost focus on what they stand for. They turned themselves in pride full power hunger hyenas that will do anything even kill ( Lagos) to get to power.

As a well meaning Nigerian, I cannot be part of such .

PDP APC are all made up of the same sets of people but APC added hypocrisy to theirs which you know.

I gain nothing if APC or PDP are in power. They can all go to hell for all I care but evil happen when good men fail to speak the truth.

Oniro osi...

How much is Dosunmu paying you? grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by tonyx4x44(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
500 laptops scheme

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.