Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors (37488 Views)

OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Dunamis009: 1:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Ehhhm, so wat is the wook of public relations, and consulting firms all over the world. So cos dey'v started in Naija it is now online thugry. I cum pity d writter sham GEJ till 2019 my personal, uninfluenced opinion
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
There is nothing like internet warriors. The internet is a social media where people air there views with ease. It's the easiest means for people to interact with each other.
so I don't know what you mean by internet warriors.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by okpor2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Work for d highest bidder. A certain femi fani comes to mind
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by henrysophy: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
There is nothing like Internet warriors in nigeria, we all have right to our opinion, we have right to vote who so ever we want and which our choice is GEJ for 2015
Sagamite:
Sincere9gerian, tomakint, Jking001, PointB and others (with your numerous monikers), you are busted!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least it is now public knowledge you are being paid to help continue destroying your own lives and pendusky's life. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Seun and the mods have allowed this rubbish grow
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by aishamohammed20: 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Story...
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Seun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Promhize:
What do you think we should do about it?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
I do it for passion and for naija betterment.

With my rooted,tankish and modded android device called OPPO n1 studded with root apps, Photoshop apps powered by 3600mah in kanged rom...everything comes easy for me.

Change is inevitable

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
Seun:
What do you think we should do about it?

I think the simple answer is enforce the 21 rules above this box, esp derailing threads and pure blatant falsehood.

What happened to hiding posts? It is virtually non-existent for a while now.

Topics that deserve to be on NL but has been turned into APC & PDP battleground, should be recreated and put on FP.

One thing that is severely lacking is the ability to delete posts so that the sensible ones can be on first page
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by studded(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Promhize:

Wetin you wan make Seun do?
Abi U think say na only on Nairaland d social media war dey happen? you no notice say facebook another "battlefield"?

People have the 'right' to post their so called 'opinion'
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by makeitijn: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
INTERESTED? we have
10,000MT
(eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in
lagos.only interested buyer call.vessel available
for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then
we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA..
ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie -
you link us the seller with a buyer-
be sure of #11 million naira as your
commission from the deal..

call daniel on
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Hedwigs: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Need easy money...http:///15ZxKEF
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by akanbiaa(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2129980/nairaland-gej-vs-gmb-opinion#30423226

Very important Nairaland opinion poll between GEJ and GMB that will expire February 14 2015, just click like on your choice nothing more. One of them is already leading with wide margin you can either close the gap or expand the margin.

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by dmack(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
The fact is, in my opinion I don't think u can blame the youths for getting involved in situations like this,most of them are young school leavers and they don't have an idea where their next meal is going to come from...so this is job something they do on the temporary rather than being a miscreant for this unassuming politrickcians...we all have to survive...I'm not an advocate of this, buh u can't as well blame them for their choices...*
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by emmytrog(m): 1:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerians PVC and Local government workers !!!
How will I get to the local government where my PVC is surpose to be, and discovered that it's has been pickup by someone I dont know and signed, tomb printed that I have picked it up? where as, I have not visited that local government secretriat since the last time the voters registration exercise ended, not untill yesterday that I had to travel down to pick my voters PVC card. Nigerians what do call this?Nigerians PVC and Local government workers !!!
How will I get to the local government where my PVC is surpose to be, and discovered that it's has been pickup by someone I dont know and signed, tomb printed that I have picked it up? where as, I have not visited that local government secretriat since the last time the voters registration exercise ended, not untill yesterday that I had to travel down to pick my voters PVC card. Nigerians what do call this?
How will I get to the local government where my PVC is surpose to be, and discovered that it's has been pickup by someone I dont know and signed, tomb printed that I have picked it up? where as, I have not visited that local government secretriat since the last time the voters registration exercise ended, not untill yesterday that I had to travel down to pick my voters PVC card. Nigerians what do call this?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 07, 2015
emmytrog:
How will I get to the local government where my PVC is surpose to be, and discovered that it's has been pickup by someone I dont know and signed, tomb printed that I have picked it up? where as, I have not visited that local government secretriat since the last time the voters registration exercise ended, not untill yesterday that I had to travel down to pick my voters PVC card. Nigerians what do call this?Nigerians PVC and Local government workers !!!

I don't believe you. You only created your moniker to spread this falsehood to buttress the notion that people don't have PVC. You just created this moniker to spread the same information from one thread to another. People who are serious about this election are the ones who have PVCs. The uncollected PVCs belong to people who did multiple registrations and can't pick the extra PVCs because of biometric data locking them out of the system.

PDP and their lies sha!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by perculiarperson: 2:05am On Feb 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The Title Should Have Been:

[size=14pt]Letter To The TANiods and OccupySocialMediaForJonadafft Group[/size]

Obviously, you are one of the employed ones... I pray that you don't take to 419 and fraud with your gadgets post elections.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
JWonder
Barcanista
temitemi1
Sincere9gerian
Clevvermind
TippyTop
Slimmy05
tomakint
Jking001
PointB

How now?

Unemployment is here again in your lives?

How una go cope? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by temitemi1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations!
Sagamite:
JWonder
Barcanista
temitemi1
Sincere9gerian
Clevvermind
TippyTop
Slimmy05
tomakint
Jking001
PointB

How now?

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Jwonder(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sagamite:
JWonder
Barcanista
temitemi1
Sincere9gerian
Clevvermind
TippyTop
Slimmy05
tomakint
Jking001
PointB

How now?

Shatap!!!!! Who told you i was jobless!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by PointB: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:
JWonder
Barcanista
temitemi1
Sincere9gerian
Clevvermind
TippyTop
Slimmy05
tomakint
Jking001
PointB

How now?

How do I respond to every jobless punter such as you who spam my mention?

Get lost, fagamite!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

How do I respond to every jobless punter such as you who spam my mention?

Get lost, fagamite!

Jwonder:

Shatap!!!!! Who told you i was jobless!

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

How unemployment market? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by PointB: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2015
Sagamite:

How unemployment market? grin grin grin grin

Like I noted earlier, you vocabulary skill set is very limited.

Spend some time improving your range of English words; read books, dictionary, journals, whatever. Heck, you can even start with children books.
It will improve you and help you use more words, other than the bolded. Now that's my honest advice to you on fool's day!
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
PointB:

Like I noted earlier, you vocabulary skill set is very limited.

Spend some time improving your range of English words; read books, dictionary, journals, whatever. Heck, you can even start with children books.
It will improve you and help you use more words, other than the bolded. Now that's my honest advice to you on fool's day!

Why don't you tell us why you think GEJ lost? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.