Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day (37488 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / PHOTO: Gov Fayose Place Advert On Bill Board To Mock Fg's "Negected Road Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 27, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, Friday, scoffed at the Nigerian Government for allegedly failing to cater for children of Niger Delta, promising to provide the people opportunities that government failed to offer them.

Its spokesperson, Col Mudoch Agbinibo, in a statement wishing Niger Delta children a happy Children’s Day, said: “Childhood is an enchanting vista, an endless fun a joyful classroom an experience era of imagination and hope. The children of the Niger Delta region are missing by deliberate policies of every successive Nigeria Government.”

“If you plant honesty, you will reap trust, if you plant goodness, you will reap friendship, if you plant humility, you will reap greatness. Childhood means unlimited opportunities for children.

“This is what the Nigeria government has refused to give you, the children of the Niger Delta. But, what they have refused to give to you is what we (Niger Delta Avengers) are promising you,” the group asserted.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/militants-group-mocks-nigerian-govt-on-childrens-day/

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by SamJed(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2016
But seriously, this government have brought untold hardship to the country through their decisions and action. Buhari has taken us back to 1983...too much trouble everywhere

204 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 27, 2016
On this day of children's day it is high time our leaders should tell them d exact time they will become leaders of tomorrow since leaders of yesterday still yearn to be leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by BUHARIDONMAD: 1:32pm On May 27, 2016
what is nigeria?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by AROZIBE: 1:33pm On May 27, 2016
Kai sai baba, u never chi chumtin ,millitants are about to change d change . Catering for kids okay okay.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by kayfra: 1:33pm On May 27, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

Where is Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu on that map?

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Kondomatic(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2016
They have the support of the masses unlike Buhari.

Someone shouted "Sai Buhari" today and about five people shouted "Who Be That"?

I though they would lynch him but the lucky bastard was on bike.

188 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by dtruth3(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2016
MEN AT WORK!

The Lugards cage is loosing its fibre

21 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Scholes007(m): 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
kayfra:

Where is Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu on that map?
Do you want him to include SE states in that? No no I pray he don't.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by TechRev: 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death! --- Patrick Henry 1775

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 27, 2016
[s]Ikwerreboy:
God bless Niger delta. Come the world should better come and discuss this oh.

Hmmm if not when it starts it will be bloody oooh to everyone of us.

Niger delta must be free.

#Freedom4Nigerdelta[/s]

Yoruba man...taaar get out from here!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2016
BUHARIDONMAD:
what is nigeria?
are you seriously asking?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Ndkings1(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2016
he he he
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by olafum1(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2016
If you think PMB is making a mockery of himself. ..click like

98 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 27, 2016
What is NDA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
Is bombing oil installations and causing environmental degradation a way of providing for the region's children what the government failed to provide? NDA are cowards!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by tolexy007(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
shocked
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Zico5(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
Imagine the ignorance of these Niger avengers. Your kinsman ruled for five years without any provision of this region then u want a stranger to do what he failed to do. I'm very sure u will pay in cash and kind for all the problems u are creating on daily basis. It is just a matter of time.

20 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by BUHARIDONMAD: 2:39pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
What is NDA
grin i laff at buhhari grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by SmithHumble50: 2:39pm On May 27, 2016
Dis one is strong...

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by nwaimoroseyaho: 2:39pm On May 27, 2016
I am furious with this nation called Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Lilimax(f): 2:39pm On May 27, 2016
Keneking:
What is NDA
Nigeria Defence Accademy embarassed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by pat077: 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
What did Jonathan and patience do for them?

8 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by bigerboy200: 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
E don red for 9ja...but seriously,what did ur own GEJ do for d region when he was ruling Nigeria for 6 years or so...so sad that some people want to soak Nigeria in blood..Boko Haram are still bombing,Kidnappers are suddenly having boldness to kidnap even kings,no one is safe,almost 30 states are owing salaries, No fuel, No light, the little money that is coming in thru crude sales due to global oil price drop is being threatened by some misguided fellows, Biafrans are making their own wahala...which way my country people?? No one person or tribe destroyed Nigeria.This country was damaged collectively by the Hausas,Igbos,Yorubas,Ijaws,Itsekiris...etc...Buhari isn't the reason we are facing hard times in the country,Buhari isn't the reason the refineries are down,Buhari isn't the reason for the global drop in crude oil price,He is not the reason why we aren't running a diversified economy,he is not the reason why pension funds are stolen without impunity,he is not the reason for the oil spillage and wanton land destruction in d south south region,he is is not d reason why our education sector is near a collapsed state..where am I driving at?? my people, our leaders of times past have failed us..but we must realise that no country can experience a positive turnaround in d face of hatred, violence and destruction,we should give peace a chance and see if Buhari can turn things around.He is our president,whether we like him or not,as good citizens,d least we can do is to support him...2019 isn't far..if he fails, we can boot him out to Daura...Remember, war can never determine who is right,only who is left...Cheers.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by TeamSimple(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
Even their father GEJ couldn't give them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by pedrilo: 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
pls pls pls, i am building in abj, i no wan hear anytin like break up, not now pls. buhari stop dis my stubborn brothers pls

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by ruggedboy01: 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
This guys are serious oooooo

Who is really funding them undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by Ooni: 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
tankara1010:

Yoruba man...taaar get out from here!
he is same person as hopeathand my yoruba brother

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day by tete7000(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2016
By deliberately polluting their lands and complicating their future you really care for them. I see in your action.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.