Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse (1231 Views)

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Should A Husband And Wife Operate A Joint Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by egopersonified(f): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joint account? Yes. But for specific projects and goals.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
But last night when i sneak in and bleep you anus doggy style you said you dont like joint account.
egopersonified: Joint account? Yes. But for specific projects and goals.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by JEITO: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sure! Why not

It is a very good way to save money, eradicates needless spending, and strengthen the bond between the couples.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Fraih(f): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
JEITO: Sure! Why not

It is a very good way to save money, eradicates needless spending, and strengthen the bond between the couples.

Nice
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Fraih:

Nice
Am sure you said nice just because of your one-side romantic view of marriage. Joint account could cause problems between couples when a high percentage of spendings is directed to a party.We are humans,you shouldnt forget that.Moreso,it could work for westerners not Africans
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Elantracey:

am not talking about a personal account but a family savings account .

Yes, they can have a family savings account for projects or childrens' education but not dumping their whole salaries into one account just in d name of love
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Bigsteveg(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
prettiest1: I can but must have my personal account. We will have a minimum amount to be saved every month for family savings, must not be below the minimum but can be higher than the normal and then after payment, we tender the teller.
"Tender the teller"? Una no even trust each other!
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by prettiest1(f): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bigsteveg:
"Tender the teller"? Una no even trust each other!
Not like there is no trust but for us to be consistence.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 25, 2014
....Its no biggie....

We are married...I trust him thats one of the reason why I married him....It is just like asking if we can build house together....

But......since it is a joint account, we ll both have to sign before any withdrawal....
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by tuffgongjo(m): 9:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Not possible,not even in the next life.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by tuffgongjo(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Elantracey:

so you mean you can't have a family savings account with your wife ?
Two letter words in Capital NO.
Re: When You Get Married Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse by Godmystrength: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
before, i used to think it is a good thing to keep joint accounts with spouses but now, i think i am no longer in support of it. Joint account is good but i no dey do again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying And Selling Of Human Beings- Is This Supposed To Be Normal? / How To Get A Husband / Is It Ever Possible??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.