Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? (961 Views)

Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here / Jimi Agbaje Promises To Scrap Lekki-epe Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
I have pondered and wondered but seem not to get the relevance of lekki tollgate, maybe I'm naïve so I need to know, Please, what's the relevance of lekki tollgate?

2 Likes

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by naturally: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Reducing the money in circulation. Sheybe money yapa for Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by mstik(f): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
To create more money for 'the boys'

That is, the vultures at the top

3 Likes

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by richeso: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
customized13: I have pondered and wondered but seem not to get the relevance of lekki tollgate, maybe I'm naïve so I need to know, Please, what's the relevance of lekki tollgate?

my brother, i ask same question oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
customized13: I have pondered and wondered but seem not to get the relevance of lekki tollgate, maybe I'm naïve so I need to know, Please, what's the relevance of lekki tollgate?

My bros, where have you been? Pls follow me back.

1 Like

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
@customized13, we are hungry for more pictures of Eko. Please hurry up and provide pictures. grin grin

Picshures! Picshures!! Picshures!!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

My bros, where have you been? Pls follow me back.
Am fine bro, since these boys scattered the old pics of me I have on my facebook, I have decided to upload a recent pics on me on my nairaland DP so it won't make a difference. Wad up na.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
I keep passing the tollgate and it keep striking me. I think that tollgate was built for extortion.

1 Like

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by pentagonal: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: Am fine bro, since these boys scattered the old pics of me I have on my facebook, I have decided to upload a recent pics on me on my nairaland DP so it won't make a difference. Wad up na.

bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaa, your room still look like sty.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2014
pentagonal:

bwaaaahaaaaaahaaaa, your room still look like sty.
that's a saloon man, grow up.

1 Like

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by pentagonal: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: that's a saloon man, grow up.

bwahhhaaa with your family pictures hang on the wall?? anyway when will y'all stop hanging your bathing sponge in your house entrance.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2014
pentagonal:

bwahhhaaa with your family pictures hang on the wall?? anyway when will y'all stop hanging your bathing sponge in your house entrance.
oga, swerve if you wanna be stvpid, I don't have time for dimwits this morning. That's my pics on my Dp, your childish comment doesn't change who I am so get lost.

1 Like

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by aljharem(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2014
You have a very valid question there. What is the point.

Was Lekki-epe built by LASG or a private company ?

1 Like

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by pentagonal: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: oga, swerve if you wanna be stvpid, I don't have time for dimwits this morning. That's my pics on my Dp, your childish comment doesn't change who I am so get lost.

bwaaaaahaaaa!!!! nwabekeyi chidebere Simeon.... so you are not the millionaire buying the whole of Lagos again you pathetic low life dung munching idi0t. when I get to Lagos I will make sure I get hold of you and you gonna say all those your Yoruba hating lines to my face. moreover, when will your mother stop bleaching. and have you catch glimpse of ngozievergreen fugly face.

1 Like

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Infact am currently on my way to ajah and I'm gonna be paying another unnecessary token.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2014
I just paid these people again, I keep asking the relevance of the tollgate.

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: Am fine bro, since these boys scattered the old pics of me I have on my facebook, I have decided to upload a recent pics on me on my nairaland DP so it won't make a difference. Wad up na.

!but u no worwor na, u get crush for here?
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

!but u no worwor na, u get crush for here?
I doubt? Na yesterday I upload this pics.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by SirMaster101: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: I just paid these people again, I keep asking the relevance of the tollgate.

Nwabekeyi, Lying since 1720BC grin grin

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: I doubt? Na yesterday I upload this pics.

isorait, get ready to be crushED!
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2014

You actually look like a Yoruba boy.

As a young man that you are why did you make tribalism an hobby?

2 Likes

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Anyway, tollgates have only one function anywhere in the world, which is revenue generation.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2014
django1:

exactly, most people say I look like a yoruba, maybe cos I spent all my life in the west. About tribalism, I don't like when people say sh1t about my tribe and lots of yorubas do that. Ko make sense ki eyin omo yoruba ma bu awa omo Igbo ki ma wa dasi na, sugbon emi ko mama wo won ni nsi sha, bawo ni ibadan.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: exactly, most people say I look like a yoruba, maybe cos I spent all my life in the west. About tribalism, I don't like when people say sh1t about my tribe and lots of yorubas do that. Ko make sense ki eyin omo yoruba ma bu awa omo Igbo ki ma wa dasi na, sugbon emi ko mama wo won ni nsi sha, bawo ni ibadan.

Good reply from you.

Ibadan is okay.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by SirMaster101: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2014
django1:

Yoruba ke? The small boy is from Abia state but you wont see him say it out. His governor is the worst on planet earth but he does not care..... Lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2014
mstik: To create more money for 'the boys'

That is, the vultures at the top

thanks for ur point.they keep decieving us about their performance.

1 Like

Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Generalkorex(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: Infact am currently on my way to ajah and I'm gonna be paying another unnecessary token.
i hear say na bigmen n women dey stay for dat area. If u no fit dey pay am carry your house go ikorodu,bariga or mushin side. You no go pay toll there na.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Generalkorex: i hear say na bigmen n women dey stay for dat area. If u no fit dey pay am carry your house go ikorodu,bariga or mushin side. You no go pay toll there na.
lol, not really, no be only big men dey stay for ajah na.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Generalkorex(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: lol, not really, no be only big men dey stay for ajah na.

ehn ehn .then america will kwn because it is there road.
Re: Pondering!!what's The Relevance Of Lekki Tollgate? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
django1:

What you are accusing him of, you are not far from it, shey u know?

(1) (Reply)

The Platform 2014 / Missing Military Jet ‘seen In New Shekau Video’ / Maku Dumps PDP, Picks Nasarawa APGA Gov Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.