Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow (3260 Views)

50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary / / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Kayswat(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2015
Please this is just straight from the heart of a confused fellow. I'm not and can't make a good writer but I have to say this, so I'm dying to hear your candid say on it

I'm in dilemma currently, I think I'm in love with this girl but there are so many barriers between us plus I wouldn't know her own view. Firstly, religion she's a staunch xtian according to my perception so as I'm a loyal Muslim. I wouldn't know if my family esp my mum will buy that coz I can't just toy with her(she is all I have) not to talk of her family coz seriously I can't marry someone with different believe as I am. She will have to change. It's a long distance relationship though but I believe if I can overcome all the other obstacles The distance isn't a much problem.
I believe love is a thing of the heart, to me she is a perfect match for my future partner. Lemme quickly brief our journey, we happened to attend same secondary school but not even a hi as a greeting was exchanged while we were there, we started all this pre-admission chat on Fb and what really later made us close is that she later attended a A'level school with a close cousin of mine which is a girl and as a talkative or how will I put that cousin of mine she quickly clinched to her knowing that we attended same school.
Our discussion further from there, we exchange numbers and periodically put a call through not until when I noticed it's four years already and it's now as deep as I can never think of. I didn't tell her I have a thing for her but it's just too obvious and she know it coz recently something transpire between us and she made mention that she knows I like her and she wouldn't wanna take advantage of that that's why she has been the way she is to me and also mention the feeling she has for me though not directly but I got the message.
I'm an introvert just lemme say I'm too confidential I keep my things to my self, I have this thing that no one is perfect so there is no need sampling all the girls around for me to choose someone that I know is good for me.
Every man is born with that evil, the bad people are those who let it overcome their good spirit, I know the inner me is arrrgghhhhh a bad boi, I can get any girl I want with what I have(just bragging) but I wouldn't like that coz I will so much spoil things and probably because I'm the only male of the family and I can't imagine someone play any of my sister.
What will a man cherish in a woman other than her being submissive [she is incompatible]. Loyal[as loyal as loyalty itself]. Beauty [her body is a temple of beauty which she happen to be a goddess there again]. Smart[not until when I met her I believe most girls like her are bimbo] intelligent.... What else?.
Confusion is a state of mind in which no one can master and a problem shared is a problem half solved coz I can't hold this any longer. It's either I just tell her I wanna back off with what I started or.... I'm just in a jumble state of mind
Should I proceed to tell her and probably she has the same feeling or I should just keep my thing to myself and look elsewhere.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by kennynelcon(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2015
If u love her , convert to a xitan.
our God is not an author of confusion. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2015
relationship is not for babies.i don't want you to come here again and say she cheated on you.try and get a job

1 Like

Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Religuous difference...... Recipe for disaster.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by QueenEdna(f): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2015
I feel ur pain bro.... But truth is the major ish between U̶̲̥̅̊ guys is 'religious differences' if U̶̲̥̅̊ are able to put that aside i believe U̶̲̥̅̊ can make things work with her. Cos from your story i sense she is attracted to you as well. So U̶̲̥̅̊ make up ur mind to either convert to christianity or U̶̲̥̅̊ try to convince her about islam..... Jst follow your heart. All d best.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
LoLs. Funny piece. Truly, yo confused. You've not evn asked her out. LoL. So this is not a dating relationship yet. You can't even be too sure she is not in a relationship already So, what are we saying??

Me as a person hv a whole lot a girl friends not girlfriends, I hope you know what I mean? And yeah! We do confess mutual likeness for one another so, don't be deceived by her nice compliments.

Uhmm what again? Religion! On a personal note, I feel there's no biggy in marrying a xtian ... However, I'm not saying you do a thing against
Mommas wish ooo abeg.. grin

Anyway, here is my advise; the solution to confusion is not assumption but getting a lucid and vivid description of whatever caused the doubts , the clear description opens the gate for proper investigation. To investigate, change that status of introvert to extrovert and ask her out like a man. If the reply comes back in the affirmative, you guys can then begin to sort yourselves out by yourselves and weather your storm by yourselves. I won't teach you how to eat your ice cream.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by goodmorning40: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Back off
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by TheGeneral1(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2015
She is not even ur GF yet?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Daniel058(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2015
Christian man + Muslim women ==GOOD LIFE

Muslim man + Christian woman ==.... ...... .. ... ... .
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Kayswat(m): 4:50am On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
LoLs. Funny piece. Truly, yo confused. You've not evn asked her out. LoL. So this is not a dating relationship yet. You can't even be too sure she is not in a relationship already So, what are we saying??

Me as a person hv a whole lot a girl friends not girlfriends, I hope you know what I mean? And yeah! We do confess mutual likeness for one another so, don't be deceived by her nice compliments.

Uhmm what again? Religion! On a personal note, I feel there's no biggy in marrying a xtian ... However, I'm not saying you do a thing against
Mommas wish ooo abeg.. grin

Anyway, here is my advise; the solution to confusion is not assumption but getting a lucid and vivid description of whatever caused the doubts , the clear description opens the gate for proper investigation. To investigate, change that status of introvert to extrovert and ask her out like a man. If the reply comes back in the affirmative, you guys can then begin to sort yourselves out by yourselves and weather your storm by yourselves. I won't teach you how to eat your ice cream.
I later told her what I had in mind for her and her reply was that it's all she has been yearning to hear from me long ago only that she can't initiate that as a lady but the issue is still the different religious background. Thanks for your candid advice
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Kayswat(m): 4:52am On Sep 05, 2015
TheGeneral1:
She is not even ur GF yet?
Only if you later get to know she said she can't just initiate that as a lady
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Kayswat(m): 4:54am On Sep 05, 2015
QueenEdna:
I feel ur pain bro.... But truth is the major ish between U̶̲̥̅̊ guys is 'religious differences' if U̶̲̥̅̊ are able to put that aside i believe U̶̲̥̅̊ can make things work with her. Cos from your story i sense she is attracted to you as well. So U̶̲̥̅̊ make up ur mind to either convert to christianity or U̶̲̥̅̊ try to convince her about islam..... Jst follow your heart. All d best.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by bqlekan(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2015
Putting this is in the Islamic perspective,
Marrying someone of different fate is not a problem, the problem is can she change for you? You both should talk about this, let her say her mind. I don't see you changing for her. You both can co-exist with your different believes.

That's the type of family I came from, and we don't have any problem that I know of.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2015
u already said u can't marry a xtain...u dnt need any advice...just travel to kaduna or borno, get ursef a good muslim.. lobatan
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2015
Daniel058:

Dey will give birth to a terrorist.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Captainswag225(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
my guy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2015
DO christians STILL MARRY MUSLIMS? every muslim is a potential terrorist. @op, she is d one dat suppose to be complaining about religion here not u, remember u a muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
my guy!!!
GUD morning my nigga, its been a while, how are u doing?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Captainswag225(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
GUD morning my nigga, its been a while, how are u doing?
am great n u my guy? How is germany?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
am great n u my guy? How is germany?
its cul here, hope u are enjoying d weekend?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Captainswag225(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
its cul here, hope u are enjoying d weekend?
the weekend is awesome! I plan to go out with my guys to have fun today! Any plans?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
the weekend is awesome! I plan to go out with my guys to have fun today! Any plans?
lol, fun with guys? u suppose to chilling with some chicks
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Captainswag225(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
lol, fun with guys? u suppose to chilling with some chicks
hahahaha badd guy,,, i dont want my gal to be angry....
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Kayswat:

Firstly, religion she's a staunch xtian according to my perception so as I'm a loyal Muslim. I wouldn't know if my family esp my mum will buy that coz I can't just toy with her(she is all I have) not to talk of her family coz seriously I can't marry someone with different believe as I am. She will have to change.

You've solved it you cannot marry a christian. Leave her be you will find a better suited Muslim sister for yourself.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha badd guy,,, i dont want my gal to be angry....
dat ur girl must be so lucky to have a non cheating boyfriend, anyway i plan to go and chill in a strip club later tonit, do u get a strip club in ghana?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Captainswag225(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
dat ur girl must be so lucky to have a non cheating boyfriend, anyway i plan to go and chill in a strip club later tonit, do u get a strip club in ghana?
hahahaha, enjoy it all my guy.... We have strip clubs here but thats not my style,,, i will take u to one strip club if u come to ghana.....btw how many chicks are u going to have fun with today?
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha, enjoy it all my guy.... We have strip clubs here but thats not my style,,, i will take u to one strip club if u come to ghana.....btw how many chicks are u going to have fun with today?
@bold, lol, have 4got we are brother's in gospel, and morover am not greedy and wont take more dat 2girls.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Captainswag225(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@bold, lol, have 4got we are brother's in gospel, and morover am not greedy and wont take more dat 2girls.
lmao,,, ofcourse we preach the gospel to beautiful ladies,,,, 2 is nice...... I hope they dont fyt eachother.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Kayswat(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Firstly I solicited for your candid advice and see what you typed, terrorism is not all about being physical, with nuisance you're creating here, terrorism is an understatement for you

Daniel058:

Johnnoah1st:

I just pray you both have a change of mind before its too late for you
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Kayswat(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2015
justified19:
u already said u can't marry a xtain...u dnt need any advice...just travel to kaduna or borno, get ursef a good muslim.. lobatan
I don't think you have love in your dictionary sir
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Kayswat:
Firstly I solicited for your candid advice and see what you typed, terrorism is not all about being physical, with nuisance you're creating here, terrorism is an understatement for you

I just pray you both have a change of mind before its too late for you
change my mind to what? to tink like a muslims? aint gat time to join a terrorist organisation.
Re: Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow by Johnnoah1st: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
lmao,,, ofcourse we preach the gospel to beautiful ladies,,,, 2 is nice...... I hope they dont fyt eachother.
no fighting, dey will just give me some gud lapdance, heard there ARE nations cup qualifier today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Place To Take Her To Apart From Fast Food And Cinemas / 15 Tragic Signs You’re Dealing With A F*ckboy / Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.