Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? (2932 Views)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
As far as romance session is concerned, I don't create topic to make FP, FP go add to my Gp ? Wetin concern me

Sometime ago, b4 I went for scanning and was confirmed to be an ulcer paient.. I had terrible stomach problems which made my mum run helter skelter at the expense of my health. My mom consulted a female pharmacist as regards to my health in my absence..

#fast forward# my mom came back, called me and sat me down, then she popped up the mouth sealing question.. '' I jst came back frm d pharmacist and she inquired to know somethings but unfortunately you didn't go with me...She said '' when last did you have se.x with your gf ? I was like eeeeehn! ahn ahn !! Wetin happen !! Which kind pharmacist be dis na !!.. Shey dis people think say Konji wan finish me ni ? Shame and discomfort was registered on my face immediately.. I told her I knew what she was driving at and that was not the cause of my stomach pain.. Me wey lie down in pains, na so I stand up sharp sharp waka comot at Hussain Bolt pace and avoided her till day break.. I find this question embarrassing not because I was not mature yet but because it was jst so awkward answering that kind of questiongrin

Do you feel comfortable answering this kind of question or have you answered this kind of question b4?
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by folawiyoma(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
@op how old are u?

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by naturally: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Are you shy of your mama
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
folawiyoma: @op how old are u?

what has age got to do with this ? And besides, it happened sometime ago
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Crocz(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
^^^ he's probably 15-16yrs old, 18 max
Cos this is the age when stuffs like that happens...heavy stomach ache!
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Crocz: ^^^ he's probably 15-16yrs old, 18 max
hehehehehehe see my egbon ooooo.. The question awkward ? grin
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by lawrenceunaa: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
i will answer for my health sake undecided
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by godofwar666(m): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
@opGuy how far nah you just make me waste MB 4 dis thing wey u post which account I go rite I'm down now Mb wasted
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by folawiyoma(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: what has age got to do with this ? And besides, it happened sometime ago

Just a fear question thou, thou when I was 19 I was bleeping. A girl which my mum later discovered somehow, I was so ashamed bc she caught us while I was waiting for a way to make her escape been seen with the girl in my room when I heard my mums voice. She came home earlier from work.

Well she told the girl that she's not fighting with her but she want her to give me some space bc am still young and I have a lot on my hands to do.

My eyes became red when the gurl went out while I told my mum ( you just let the gurl that make me happy go) omo kan see dirty slap.

Na now I no say I be mumu for saying that. Na surulere be my mum has I no get liver look her eyes cus It was embarrassing for me.

Ok what about the first day she no am drinking alcohol? Omo she nearly faint but I was so drunk to notice thou!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
godofwar666: @opGuy how far nah you just make me waste MB 4 dis thing wey u post which account I go rite I'm down now Mb wasted
haha parlie which kind tin be dis na ? No be you suppose dey derail my thread grin. Cocks my short gun =» oya get out sharp sharp
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
folawiyoma: @op how old are u?

15 I guess
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by folawiyoma(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
wink grin
snrman: 15 I guess
grin
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
A friend once told me she was receiving a phone call from her bf in the presence of her mom, immediately she dropped the call, her mom asked her, ''are you still a virgin ? She said was so shocked and felt the ground should open and swallow her up.. She said her mom was curious to know but hiding under the cover of jokes.. She said she told her mom ''Yes am still a virgin''.. Her mom smiled and said, ehn ehn you think am a kid abi? Okay open ur legs let me confirm myself den... She said she was lik '' wetin dey worry this woman sef '' she later told her mom she's done it b4 but just once grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
hey boss calm down.. Who's 15 years? Its about d awkward question and not the age
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: hey boss calm down.. Who's 15 years? Its about d awkward question and not the age
and the question is undecided ok I dint read the post
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Tallesty1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Something similar happened to me. I was with mum and dad at the hospital when the doctor dropped the bomb.

"Do you have a gf cause what I have proves that you got this problem from a woman"

Dear meshocked I still be follow come then.

My dad said "No". It is not possible.(Thank God)

I looked at mom to know what she'd say but she was busy searching for her jaw cause it dropped immediatelygrin.

Some doctors fit kill person with wrong diagnosis

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Lols
tallesty, 'lol' is nat d answer to d question ooooo... You must talk
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by balogundayo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lol... A doctor once asked me that in my mothers presence... I felt so embarrassed nd kept looking up at the ceiling nd at my mother's face... Lol
I had to signal the woman to discharge her nd she did...
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Tallesty1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
tosyne2much: tallesty, 'lol' is nat d answer to d question ooooo... You must talk
Nah space I booked, refresh the page now to see my comment
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well..moms never want to know how old their son is..just as long you are under her roof..you'll still appear to her as the same innocent harmless baby she held in her arms the day you first suckled her nipplés..

BTW girls are priviledged..they dont set locations..

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Surplus90(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
I once had some kind of problem around my privates...wen my big bros and I visited phamarcist, d phamacis said its an infection either from using toilet or tru sex...he then asked wen last did u have sex?...(in front of my big bros) I answered 'six months ago'...and its d truth...what's d big deal?
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tallesty1: she was busy searching for her jaw cause it dropped immediately
lol, this is funny.
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by raziboi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
I CNT ansa dat question oooo
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Luckygurl(f): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Crocz: ^^^ he's probably 15-16yrs old, 18 max
Please, what causes the heavy stomach ache. I really want to know.

1 Like

Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Crocz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Luckygurl:
Please, what causes the heavy stomach ache. I really want to know.

The sperm reserve is too full...if the boy doesn't have wet dreams or sex to offload some, it causes severe stomach ache
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by tosyne2much(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Something similar happened to me. I was with mum and dad at the hospital when the doctor dropped the bomb.

"Do you have a gf cause what I have proves that you got this problem from a woman"

Dear meshocked I still be follow come then.

My dad said "No". It is not possible.(Thank God)

I looked at mom to know what she'd say but she was busy searching for her jaw cause it dropped immediatelygrin.

Some doctors fit kill person with wrong diagnosis
bwahahahahahahahaha lwkmd... You no go kill me with laughter grin
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by SporaD8: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Crocz:

The sperm reserve is too full...if the boy doesn't have wet dreams or sex to offload some, it causes severe stomach ache
Are u a doc? what's your specialty please.
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by SporaD8: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Crocz:

Are u a doc? what's your area of specialty please.
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by littlemistress: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this is gonn be interesting. grin
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Luckygurl(f): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
gringrin

The sperm reserve is too full...if the boy doesn't have wet dreams or sex to offload some, it causes severe stomach ache[/quote]
Ehyaaah!! Some guys are suffering sha..
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
following
Re: Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ? by spanzed(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lol OP she put you in a tight corner...those kind question fit cure sickness sharp sharp!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelander's New Year Singles Mingle / See What Happened To This Snake As He Went To Visit His Girlfriend / (y) How Many Men Can You See In The Room ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.