Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam (62493 Views)

Ongoing Federal Task Force Recruitment Training / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
aggos:

ok guys, I'm in the PARADE team, I go to tollgate abt 3 times a week. let's create a group on whatsapp so that even if we don't go often we can get update frm other group member that attend.

08082227434 join the group guys. Good luck!!

nice one bro
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2014
aggos:

ok guys, I'm in the PARADE team, I go to tollgate abt 3 times a week. let's create a group on whatsapp so that even if we don't go often we can get update frm other group member that attend.

it s a nice idea but i still prefare it here on nairaland where thousand wil be well inform about what is happenin in federal tax force..
bak to the topic..did any1 visited toll gate today? Any information yet on ferma?
bc i heard jonathan is coming to lagos or he is in lagos now...
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
My final conclusion to diz fed task force tin is ....ITS A SCAM! I dnt trust them any more . Haba next month is gonna make its a year that some of us started attending tis useless training of a tin , but yet they aint saying any tin.d annoying part is that I keep waisting TP which they dnt knw how one is managg to get it
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by nyabingi(m): 12:37am On Oct 11, 2014
creation of the federal task force was politically motivated by pdp in the south west notably chief bode george in a bid to win lagos for his party, however, the force Has nor gotten the nods of the nigerian senate and house members but in a bid to push for spead aproval the organizers keep using the job seekers as part of reception for the president whenever he visits southwest in order to show preparedness.

The federal Road Safety has the major responsibility of maintaing trafic sanity on federal roads across the country, another agency or taskforce would amount to duplication, i guess thats what the presidency has not given a go ahead to the organizers to start work, but i see the pdp capitalizing on the wating game by using the dedperate job seekers for campaign purposes in a desperate bid to win Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2014
nyabingi:
creation of the federal task force was politically motivated by pdp in the south west notably chief bode george in a bid to win lagos for his party, however, the force Has nor gotten the nods of the nigerian senate and house members but in a bid to push for spead aproval the organizers keep using the job seekers as part of reception for the president whenever he visits southwest in order to show preparedness.

The federal Road Safety has the major responsibility of maintaing trafic sanity on federal roads across the country, another agency or taskforce would amount to duplication, i guess thats what the presidency has not given a go ahead to the organizers to start work, but i see the pdp capitalizing on the wating game by using the dedperate job seekers for campaign purposes in a desperate bid to win Lagos.

Here we go again speculating that the PDP are only out to win Lagos state come 2015 by setting up this scheme. If by any means that is true, shouldn't that make the 'applicant' rest assured that the ongoing FERMA recruitments are legit and that the PDP/FG is wise to avoid anything that would smear its name in a bid to garner votes? They know of course how messy this can get if they try to pull another 'NIS' on the masses.

So my friend, I'd like to think that we should just 'let time tell' in this situation. If by March next year, the programme is still not inaugurated and fully established, then I guess, we'll all admit that it's been a scam all the while. But, some drama it will be between PDP/FG and the applicants who have sacrificed so much to get the jobs. Is the PDP/FG ready for that leading to the 2015 elections?
Just as I said, time and the events in the next quarter will tell.

3 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
a friend of mine told me that work wil commence nxt month on the 14 of novemba.
I asked him what of inauguration,he said it s dsame date.i dont know if this guy is kiddin me cheesy
pls house,any gist or info concernin ferma sure p ?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by lowisz: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Came accross this thread on google when I was busy doing research to know if ferma is a scam, a friend of my back in school days told me she got a job, called ferma and ask if am interested ,and I said yes ,told me to come with 15k and that the possibilty of me getting the job is real, I told her I will be coming before the weekend, but with wat I have read so far from here and also other stuff from articles written on google makes me feel this might be a scam,

Pls I need your advice , should I continue or forget abt it, because something similar happened to my girl friend two years ago, when she went for training ,and she was told it was a federal government job, but d so called federal govt job has not yet been accredited by d senate , and dis ferma look like similar stuff .

Brothers in the house I need your advice ,I do not want to make a mistake where I will regret, so strange buying form and also buying ur uniform ur self .

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
lowisz:
Came accross this thread on google when I was busy doing research to know if ferma is a scam, a friend of my back in school days told me she got a job, called ferma and ask if am interested ,and I said yes ,told me to come with 15k and that the possibilty of me getting the job is real, I told her I will be coming before the weekend, but with wat I have read so far from here and also other stuff from articles written on google makes me feel this might be a scam,

Pls I need your advice , should I continue or forget abt it, because something similar happened to my girl friend two years ago, when she went for training ,and she was told it was a federal government job, but d so called federal govt job has not yet been accredited by d senate , and dis ferma look like similar stuff .

Brothers in the house I need your advice ,I do not want to make a mistake where I will regret, so strange buying form and also buying ur uniform ur self .
bro, life is a risk, if you don't dare it, you might just remain on a spot, some people have risked even ×10 of that 15k on this FERMA stuff, however its your choice, like someone said its validity or invalidity will be fully known by march ending, so its something that involve risk and patience...we that have involved ourselves and have paid heavily are only hoping it to turn out positively and if not LIVE CONTINUES.

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by dyfatai(m): 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
lowisz:

bros na 50:50. e fit work, e fit no work
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2014
dyfatai:
bros na 50:50. e fit work, e fit no work
if the info i got from the director of operation is anything to go by then we need to be positive minded and prayerfull too.with God nothing is impossible.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
alen4smith:
if the info i got from the director of operation is anything to go by then we need to be positive minded and prayerfull too.with God nothing is impossible.
dont giv us statement of suspence bro.
what info ar yu tokin here,what info did yu got frm the director of operation?
Pls more explication
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
i just got a text msg frm federa task force that there wil be an important lecture tomorrow at tollgate,
did anyone got dsame msg too..
it s my first time to received a msg frm federal task force...cheesy
is like things is abt to change bc am surprise abt them sending me a msg to cum for lecture.cheesy

a sign or an act for seriousness cool
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
work commence on november 1st
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Boyowa(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
emmysoftyou:
work commence on november 1st
na today? We've been hearing that for a long time . And how will work ever start when it has not been inaugurated
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Debeloved87(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
unmh...lecture tomorrow,exam on Friday.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by tmost01(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2014
Unending deception. Stanbic bank called and even sent my acc no some days back. This herald some glints of hope. The innuendo, that the programme is etwinedly implicit in some political undertones, to liberate Lagos PDP from the incarceration of APC's big clout, cannot be overlooked.

This sure-p programme is ambivalent - it may entrench or founder. I pray for the former sha. Let's anticipate perseverantly for what ll propitiously unfold in this oct and continguous Nov. Best of luck to all prospective OFFICERS.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by amosisinsin(f): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Whose poo is this? I guess this poo came out from the yansh of PDP and it odour is extremely Maladourous! Stop being gullible, forge ahead wit ur head and don't allow PDP to brake ur head wit empty promises. Remember, any federal work of this nature should b subjected to the ratification of the house of the legislathives house, which u and I know dat the House is not made up of PDP member only. So therefore, other party members will certainly want to truncate the inauguration. Knowing fully well that if successfully inaugurated, it will b politically advantageous to PDP in d upcoming election. What kind of Poo is this once more? Where u pay for Form and buy uniform ourselves. What kind of poo is that? Whereby we are force to vote for PDP only if only we want d job! What kind of poo is that? Are we gonna sell our Vote because of poor pay federal work? What kind of poo is this? Are we creating Job for Fed govt/ PDP ? because we keep on spending everyday pursuing Shadows. Whose yansh is this dirty poo came out from?

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Ishilove: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2014
tmost01:
Unending deception. Stanbic bank called and even sent my acc no some days back. This herald some glints of hope. The innuendo, that programme is etwinedly implicit in some political undertones, to liberate Lagos PDP from the incarceration of APC's big clout, cannot be overlooked.

This sure-p programme is ambivalent - it may entrench or founder. I pray for the former sha. Let's anticipate perseverantly for what ll propitiously unfold in the this oct and continguous Nov. Best of luck to all prospective OFFICERS.
Oyibo repete

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by clemz88(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2014
Debeloved87:
unmh...lecture tomorrow,exam on Friday.
which exam exam is that? Do they wanna conduct exams

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by supernet4(f): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
aggos:

u re in parade team pls wot squad are u
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Lebee4(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Aystormz:

A graduate, according to information flying around, should get no less than 80k; but as the salary structure and scope is are still being deliberated upon, one may have to exercise patience. For all potential SURE-P FERMA officers, patience is key!

did u just mentioned 80k?
How much is FERMA paying a level 10 officer and a Learner like u talking about 80k!
Keep d dream man.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
There was a gun battle between police force and federal taskforce in toll gate can anyone confirm that?

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
ekemit:
There was a gun battle between police force and federal taskforce in toll gate can anyone confirm that?
nuttin like gun battle bro..
some unknow men being chase by d police ran into federal tastforce quarters so the police went there to dig him out ..
pls dnt question me,because i jus call and that s what d person said..with no further details.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
just spoke with the national CSO about the issue and he told me about the ugly incident however there was nothing like gun battle between the police and federal taskforce but taskforce men were only shooting to prevent any possible attack.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by emmysoftyou: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
alen4smith:
just spoke with the national CSO about the issue and he told me about the ugly incident however there was nothing like gun battle between the police and federal taskforce but taskforce men were only shooting to prevent any possible attack.
tanx for the info..pls i heard rumour abt submission of account tomorrow..? Do u know how true it s?
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by alen4smith(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
they want to change bank outrightly. according to him, security report does not favour stanbic anylonger the reason they opted for access bank . however,opening of accounts is going to be in batches.

1 Like

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Lebee4:

did u just mentioned 80k?
How much is FERMA paying a level 10 officer and a Learner like u talking about 80k!
Keep d dream man.

Guess this one didn't read the part where I wrote ''information flying around....''
What part of that phrase u didn't understand again? Smh
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
you are right bro I got to know that it is actually APC tugs that invaded the admin to create a scene that will jeopardise the integrity of the force.But all is in control now.there is a strong info that work starts on 1st of November any confirmation?

2 Likes

Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by ekemit(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
you are wrong you called him a learner three is nothing like a learner in federal government job,all we have is a federal govt structure which you no that there is know discrimination in time of salary structure.A graduate with a degree is cadet 8 level 1 how much do you expect the govt to pay is it 50k?or what.He much is the minimum wage 20k that is for first school leaving certificate,how much will be paid for o level?at least with this clue you should envisage how much a graduate will receive under federal govt structure.
Re: federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam by samobaba4u(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Yeyenatu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything About Careers And Jobs In Dubai / 2015 Nestoil Recruitment / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.