Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (75661 Views)

The Marriage Proposal By A Nigerian Man That Has Got People Talking (see Photos) / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by expensive007(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Some ladies who are gold diggers, in this kind of scenario, will immediately take to their heels thinking the guy is a drug pin or otherwise. grin grin grin Congrats to u guys, anyway. wishing u a blissful stay-together.

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by MadCow1: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
nikkypearl: I am crying cryI really am!

You and me both...

This is on a whole nother level by Port Harcourt standards and maybe Nigeria.

Niggas are getting soft.. grin
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
MadCow1:

You and me both...

This is on a whole nother level by Port Harcourt standards and maybe Nigeria.

Niggas are getting soft.. grin
cry cry
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
ChiSun27:

Totally short of words I must say.

But peeps like 3cycle will never appreciate this from a guy...that girl is from Neptune.
Nawao grin
3cycle would prefer a quiet environment during the proposal. Pulling a stunt like that, is just not ok for me.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by TS2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sure boy!
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lastpage: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm..... I am happy for our guy, so romantic....

This reminds me of that Guy going to Onitsha, from Lagos!
At Bus terminus, he was full of happiness and told the Bus Driver: Oga driver, this journey go sweet so much!

Driver: Well, l hope so, lets just pray that there wont be all those Police people and "harm" Robbers on the way! Onitsha is still very far to be so optimistic and the last trip l did was not child-play at all.

Guy: Noo, this trip has to be it, right now, l am going to buy goods from Onitsha, to setup my own Bizzness for life! More reason why l am very elated. Dont even worry, l will settle any Police that disturb our trip. Armed Robber is not our Portion IJN! I can even buy youa drink at next stop at Oree junction!

Driver: Anyways, lets see how it goes. But l will remember that "settle police promise" you just made o! wink

FAST FORWARD to Benin-Ore road, four hours later, 6pm Nigerian time!

Armed robbers: Come down everybody and surrender your valuables. If we catch you hiding anything, we will kill everyone in this Bus before killing you in a very painful way!

Guy: No way, l cant loose this money to armed robbers, l have to hide it!

Driver: (predicting what "Guy" is thinking about) Heeey Bros, please, dont even try it! Do you want them to kill everyone here?

Guy: You cant do this to me, after all l promised you?

Driver: Its not my fault, l want to stay alive and its just money, wont you make another one later in life, if you are alive?

Armed Robbers: Thank you all for your nice cooperation (**enters vehicle and zooms -off***)

Guy: You are a very wicked Driver, you are this you are that. Very ungrateful! blah-blah-blah

Driver: its not my fault now, how am l to know this is how it will turn out, blame the armed robbers please and stop focusing on me.... or did l not just save your life?

Moral of this "useless story" is: Take caution when investing on a journey whose outcome you dont know and cant control!

When l see things start out so beautifully like this, l always pray that God will "sit in the heart of both spouse", so that they can end the journey on such beautiful note, as well.

I wish them Love and a lot of Endurance as well.
The "statistics" are just not so good, infact, they are disastrous!.
undecided wink wink
It is well with them

Lastpage!

BTW: That Lover-boy looks like yahoo-yahoo boy with his goatee and general demeanour?
Okay, thats a joke gone too far (Apologises)

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by franklininu: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
ŐÚŔ PŐĹĨČĔ ŚĔŦ...ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ČĤÁŚĨŃĞ ČŔĨMĔ, ŤĤĔŶ ÁŔĔ ĤĔĹPĨŃĞ ŃĨQQÁŹ ŤŐ ČĤÁŚĔ ŴŐMĔŃ [/size][/quote]

Wether our police chase crime or help chase woman oo, to them chase na chase.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by DaBullIT(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
Blazing99: This is very weird. I wish there was a video.

Video dey nah. Come station he he he
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by akpanikpe(m): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
What's the name of dis movie pls?
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Benbisco(f): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hian! Now wey police join am propose shey na Nigerian Army or US Marines to join am say I do.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by kennyonthrone(m): 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Na because of the local spec babe's wey you dey pursue.. The day you jam correct babe, you go involve Boko Haram sef for the proposal..

Lol u b confirm woman wrapper....gal wey love u dn love u even if na 4 buka u tk propose 2 am she go stil accept lyk I said b4 na 2much nollywood d cause am

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Lucky girl.

Your fiancee kiss
Nah. I'm the lucky one. I remind myself daily, so I don't screw things up like I always do, that I don't deserve her. 23 with the mind of a 60. Human with the heart of an angel and the beauty of a marmaid (if they truly exist). smiley
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by blessedbeads(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Even if is drama ,is romantic[color=#990000][/color kiss]
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Awww. This sweet beyond words cry
Somebody give me a handkerchief
omenka: Nah. I'm the lucky one. I remind myself daily, so I don't screw things up like I always do, that I don't deserve her. 23 with the mind of a 60. Human with the heart of an angel and the beauty of a marmaid (if they truly exist). smiley

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by IyawoToBe(f): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. This is so lovely kiss Makes me remember my proposal cheesy cheesy It should be a memorable day for all women kiss.

Before all the marriage palava starts. It should be a day one should look back to and relish in its goodness. God bless hubby for making it a special day for me kiss
Nigerian men should emulate this. We need more of this kiss

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by amnestylaw1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
adeoladrg: Eeeehyaaa

Dis ya comment be as he get o. grin
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by bengoodcreature: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
hiaaa!!!!!! Na wa o!
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
This whole getting down on one knee business bothers me to no end. What is fork is wrong with African men? HAVE SOME DIGNITY! angry

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by omenka(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by omenka(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Awww. This sweet beyond words cry
Somebody give me a handkerchief
Here.. #hands her an iron sponge. tongue
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Meanie angry
omenka: Here.. #hands her an iron sponge. tongue
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by omenka(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: Meanie angry
Nor vex abeg. Na joke I dey joke.

#hands her a Teflon kerchief.. smiley

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Lanceslot(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin: ŃĔŴ ŤŔĔŃĎ wink

ŐÚŔ PŐĹĨČĔ ŚĔŦ...ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ČĤÁŚĨŃĞ ČŔĨMĔ, ŤĤĔŶ ÁŔĔ ĤĔĹPĨŃĞ ŃĨQQÁŹ ŤŐ ČĤÁŚĔ ŴŐMĔŃ
Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by billyG(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
All this oyinbo copy copy is unafrican,Nxt time so punk will invite an ochestra 2 play away while he deflower his fiance b4 d publik. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ayobase(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
190: all these because of toto undecided

the guy has just secured his LICENSE to ride till like forever.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lagcity(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayobase:

the guy has just secured his LICENSE to ride till like forever.

No be like dat. Women always want something better, so the guy has just set himself up big time. Now he has to outdo himself on all occasions.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by peren: 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
This is just so sweet...
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by MadCow1: 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
kennyonthrone:

Lol u b confirm woman wrapper....gal wey love u dn love u even if na 4 buka u tk propose 2 am she go stil accept lyk I said b4 na 2much nollywood d cause am

You see yaself...

You never marry am, you don start to take her love for granted.. grin

You think say wetin ehn do so na to win her love? Mba nu.. Before man go propose to babe, ehn don get assurance say she go say yes.. Guys wey dey go the extra mile with flamboyant proposals dey do am to give their babe joy.. this is every girls dream day.. Na ehn you go manifest her dream inside buka or Keke Napep..

Any Man who does this is evil and can never find his name in the book of life... angry
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by MadCow1: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
lagcity:

No be like dat. Women always want something better, so the guy has just set himself up big time. Now he has to outdo himself on all occasions.

Real Niggas be like...

Like a Boss... cool

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Gigibangs(f): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
So romantic grin Nosa will definitely not forget this day ever
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ayobase(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
lagcity:

nah, the guy just did set the girl up.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
lagcity:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.