Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (75659 Views)

The Marriage Proposal By A Nigerian Man That Has Got People Talking (see Photos) / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2014
this is what the ladies go creazzy for
expect more in NAIJA
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by pinkshell(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy
U shld try venture in2 comedy

iceberylin: ŃĔŴ ŤŔĔŃĎ wink

ŐÚŔ PŐĹĨČĔ ŚĔŦ...ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ČĤÁŚĨŃĞ ČŔĨMĔ, ŤĤĔŶ ÁŔĔ ĤĔĹPĨŃĞ ŃĨQQÁŹ ŤŐ ČĤÁŚĔ ŴŐMĔŃ

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by polz(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
AreaFada2: .

Read again, it's exactly what it is.

I live among oyinbo people yet I won't do dat, am not Oyinbo.
Wt ar u saying??...
Wt'z so oyinboish abt wt dis guy did nw? undecided

M nt in 4 small talks dude
Just tell ursef wateva mks u sleep well undecided

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Sarimah(f): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
9ja guys don't dullgrin
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
and will that change price of garri in da marketgrin

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by UnknownT: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
[size=16pt]TIMARIV don arrive sharp sharp to tow my guy car! Bad market for them grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by obidiegwujane10(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2014
so romantic
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by gbishman: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2014
fabulous, innovative and classy

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2014
God know say na only the car I see...Holy Grail!! that's some fast car mehn... shocked

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by agedmanng: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2014
engineerd: Dang...a lot of Single Nigerian witches are viewing this thread.......keep on dreaming!!!!....most of yall witches should be proposed to with a hott slap!!!!

Lol, kikikiki, hahahaha. Guy I need your dating record/history on my table before noon tomorrow. You are not smiling friend

3 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 24, 2014
It does not matter the method used in proposing marriage to a woman...

Whether you bring an Orchestra from heaven with Angel Gabriel as the vocalist or propose to her with her pictures showing on DStv...

What matters is THE MARRIAGE ITSELF!

4 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by noobsaibot2(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2014

ŐÚŔ PŐĹĨČĔ ŚĔŦ...ĨŃŚŤĔÁĎ ŐŦ ČĤÁŚĨŃĞ ČŔĨMĔ, ŤĤĔŶ ÁŔĔ ĤĔĹPĨŃĞ ŃĨQQÁŹ ŤŐ ČĤÁŚĔ ŴŐMĔŃ

NO MIND JARE!!!

CRAZY POLICE MEN!

BUT, IF I GET BAR... I DO MY OWN WITH ARMY AND NAVY AND AIRFORCE COMBINED grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by ovias(f): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2014
I love kissdis,so romantic
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2014
imagine after everythng d marriage no last.........
hmm itswell o.
kneel down propose to girl for dis naija?

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by sarutobie(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2014
prince3009: It does not matter the method used in proposing marriage to a woman...

Whether you bring an Orchestra from heaven with Angel Gabriel as the vocalist or propose to her with her pictures showing on DStv...

What matters is THE MARRIAGE ITSELF!
true but remember this, life is short.Fun memories like this is what matters, the girl will look back in her later years and she will have a beautiful memory to warm her aging body, likewise the dude..you guys take life too serious you forget to give yourselves wonderful treats to remember....live life to the fullest..

6 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by GowonAbacha: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2014
temigracie: ...heheheeehhee...

Guys should start learning ooo....you guys should be innovative and creative....Use different means or method....
Don't worry....ur boyfriend will do better. He'll make use of boko haram rather than police.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2014
How come a police is using ford..what a fake story,what a beard this guy is obviously not a police
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by tokjohn: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by khafrahdante(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2014

cant stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by hensben(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Later they'll say Nigerian girls aren't wife material. No be man dey marry this one so?Abi is she from Porto Novo?

Anyway, thank God for sensible men like this who still know the worth of their Nigerian woman and treat her like a queen.
your point is?

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by sherif4owo(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Princesschi: I hope mr. Right is seeing this.
This is beautiful.

yes I saw it.

Im currently planning ours..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Mbediogu(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=Codedrock]Pictures: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State

A sweet man recently used a police stop and search scenario to pop marriage proposal question to his beautiful girlfriend in Port Harcourt.

The man identified as Austin had earlier arranged for a stop and search on the road as he and his beauty head to the restaurant.

While the police were harassing the bobo, Princess look so sad, he urged her to look up to the billboard displaying her photos.

Family and friends of the couple from Lagos emerged and a table was setup outside the restaurant, he went down on one knee, a 5-man orchestra played and the rest is history for the soon-to-be couple.

At the same time that criminals are robbing at Obio Akpor and Elekahia? Is this a new diversion tactic? The Police will always find side - money one way or the other, anytime, anyday whether or not road blocks exist. Chei.
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2014
sherif4owo:

yes Im saw it.

Im currently planning my ours..... grin grin grin
Hmmmm
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by okeykennedy(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Guys..dats timariv and not the police..

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by crudedude(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2014
But the uniform doesn't look like that of the police undecided
Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by stagger: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2014
Since when TIMARIV (Rivers equivalent of LASTMA) become police?

1 Like

Re: A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Emphasis(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2014
If this stunt will guarantee a successful marriage. Then i give them my blessing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / Who Is Forcing Them To Marry? – Reactions As Wedding Photos Of Couple Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.