Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" (5341 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / ‘Touch Not My Anointed’ / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2014
nannymcphee:

You just did the same thing now, just that yours is subtle.

The verses I mentioned to u, did u see where curses where mentioned!!

2 Peter 2: 12 KJV
 12  But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption

I did nothing ma'am, like I said, God did not curse them, they did themselves without knowing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2014
Candour:

]This means you're very immature because see you purporting to 'curse' somebody on another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1892171/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-addresses-whole/22#26156679

Sir, go back to that thread and ruminate further, see reasons explained there, and by the way, it was not Pastor Chris that did it...I did not curse him for insulting Pastor Chris, now go back and see why! Stop twisting facts to suit your desires. smiley

And you persisted in the immaturity even after numerous corrections from well meaning individuals.

Your opinion sir, and you are entitled to one wink

This is without prejudice to the fact that your curse or any so called mog's curse on any christian is a futile exercise of the vocal cavity and empty rambling from the pit of self delusion. If you're an Eze nmuo or your mog is, let us know for that is another discussion.

I know where this is going, Let me sit down and enjoy this moment grin

2 Likes

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by SirJohn(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

I didn't bother ma'am... in all those, Jesus was reported not firing back or threatening or such. How many times have you seen T. B. Joshua, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Hinn, Copeland, etc... how many times have they threatened their accusers or rained brimstones on them?

Furnish me with examples if you have any.

I'm anticipating someone asking 'so Jesus and Those you mentioned are now same' or 'so, they are your Jesus now?'

I have one Sir, do you mind if I share? grin

2 Likes

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2014
SirJohn:

I have one Sir, do you mind if I share? grin

Be my guest sir! smiley
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by LambanoPeace: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Candour(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

Sir, go back to that thread and ruminate further, see reasons explained there, and by the way, it was not Pastor Chris that did it...I did not curse him for insulting Pastor Chris, now go back and see why! Stop twisting facts to suit your desires. smiley

So what did you curse him for? Why should you curse him in the first place? Have you forgotten your own words about mature sons not doing that?

Your opinion sir, and you are entitled to one wink

The thread is there for all to see my friend. Its beyond being a personal opinion.

I know where this is going, Let me sit down and enjoy this moment grin

You do?? Pls make space for me beside you. Let me enjoy it too

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Candour(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

2 Peter 2: 12 KJV
 12  But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption

I did nothing ma'am, like I said, God did not curse them, they did themselves without knowing

What of speaking evil of boko haram spiritual leaders? Does this scripture also hold? Remember you advocated respecting every and any spiritual leader on one thread recently? Will God also curse the mog's who daily heap curses on BH spiritual leaders and foot soldiers?

Will it affect those who understand and know that the so called spiritual leader is a thief?

Does it also affect you considering your penchant for drawing up gifs to insult and mock some people you also do not understand their spiritual standing?

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2014
Candour:

So what did you curse him for? Why should you curse him in the first place? Have you forgotten your own words about mature sons not doing that?

like i said, i know where this is going. Nice one buddy! smiley

The thread is there for all to see my friend. Its beyond being a personal opinion.

amen

You do?? Pls make space for me beside you. Let me enjoy it too

you always welcome cheesy
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Candour(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

like i said, i know where this is going. Nice one buddy! smiley

amen

you always welcome cheesy

Hmmm...my friend Gombs, I wish I also know where this is going that's making my friend avoid a simple answer like he always insists on others. cry
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by nannymcphee(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

That's their level of knowledge, mature sons don't. Meanwhile if you insult minsters of the gospel for whatever reason, you walk in a curse, not that God cursed you, you walk out of blessings with/by your words and/or actions.

if you insult minsters of the gospel for whatever reason, you walk in a curse not that God cursed you

But you cursed someone for misconstruing a minister's statement(names withheld) as quoted by candour

Gombs: Point for me in the OP where he said she is no longer a woman of God...if not, and if u can't, I curse you!

Below is the person's response to u

Demainman1:

So if you curse me what will happen? Will i die?

I won't curse you, Pst Chris has already done that by making you one of his slaves!

then here is your response

Gombs:Watch how your life goes henceforth! Unless you turn from what you said here... except I'm not annointed of God!

You also offered this explanation when asked about the efficacy of your curse

I pray like a priest and speak like a king.

We've had our differences on NL, not just u and Kunle n d rest... but never have I invoked a curse... irrespective of worse words folks said in this thread, I didn’t... His own came from my spirit, and twas NOT from anger. My hands were shaky as I typed out his curse.

If he does not turn from what he said here in sincerity to God, he shall remain so.

Many who spoke against Men of God walk under a curse and they don't know it...but I pronounced him cursed for reasons I won't tell you.

Q1.pls can you help me put things in the right perspective?

Q2.Why couldn't you act according to the admonition Jesus gave to the disciple who wanted to call down thunder in Luke 9

54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.And they went to another village.

3 Likes

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2014
nannymcphee:

But you cursed someone for misconstruing a minister's statement(names withheld) as quoted by candour

Below is the person's response to u

then here is your response

You also offered this explanation when asked about the efficacy of your curse

Q1.pls can you help me put things in the right perspective?

read further down ma'am... i asked some things about Paul and Jesus. Can you please ponder on those too?

Q2.Why couldn't you act according to the admonition Jesus gave to the disciple who wanted to call down thunder in Luke 9

refer to the above reply.

54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.And they went to another village.

to put things in perspective, a to avoid derailing as i am not interested in the topic... compare what he said in that thread candour provided the link, and what he said here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1575992/god-bless-pastor-chris-oyakhilome

note, i had not this link in mind as at the time, now i know why the discuss went the way it went.

no further comment ma'am smiley

are you gonna continue on the topic of the thread on "touch not my annointed with relations to pastors" or you want to continue discussing a nairalander?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by nannymcphee(f): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

Why are you now drinking panadol for his headache? PM him to keep updating details about his life. I[b]'ve handed him to the devil[/b], except he does the needful...you won't understand, so no need!

You also wrote the above in response to your being questioned about the curse

Q1. On whose authority did you hand him over to satan?

I guess you took a cue from Paul in

1corithians 5

1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

If u can take a cue from Paul & hand someone over to satan why can't I take a cue from Paul by correcting a pastor when he does wrong just as Paul corrected peter?

I'll ponder on what u asked me to but u didn't answer my questions o, on my last post

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
nannymcphee:
You also wrote the above in response to your being questioned about the curse

Q1. On whose authority did you hand him over to satan?

I guess you took a cue from Paul in

1corithians 5

1 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

If u can take a cue from Paul & hand someone over to satan why can't I take a cue from Paul by correcting a pastor when he does wrong just as Paul corrected peter?

ma'am, Paul rebuked Peter ..Peter was in Galatia, a District under Paul, and both of them were Pastors sef... a pastor rebuking another, WHEN THE OTHER was/is in his territory/domain/church.

are you a pastor? is the pastor you are trying to correct under your authority or your church?

I'll ponder on what u asked me to but u didn't answer my questions o, on my last post

which please ma'am?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by SirJohn(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

Be my guest sir! smiley

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wAQ5ftiEqE

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirJohn:
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wAQ5ftiEqE

Yup! He cursed ANYONE who speaks against the anointing in his ministry! He did not curse anyone who spoke against or insulted him.
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Candour(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

Yup! He cursed ANYONE who speaks against the anointing in his ministry! He did not curse anyone who spoke against or insulted him.

So there's a difference between insulting him and insulting his anointing? You've never mentioned this before, when did u get this new revelation?

In other words, I can call him a liar, thief, promoter of fake and stage-managed miracles and a fraud as long as I don't refer to his 'anointing', he has no right to issue curses? If he does, he will simply show himself up as being very immature right?

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by SirJohn(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

His words: "I curse that man who dares to speak a word against this ministry"

in this other video, he wishes there's a verse in the bible that will permit him to kill his critics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2becyRCK6LU

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by christemmbassey(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
nannymcphee:

This story is not nollywood or "them say", the job was offshore & the company was owned by the pastor, find out from folks who work offshore, the moment u hit town, ur alert come in,

my friend held his part of the bargain

If my friend disregarded the church & office of the pastor, what about the pastor that went against Gods word that talks about paying workers their wages & being truthful & honest?? Didn't the pastor dishonor God, the church & his office? (I hope touch not will not apply here)

The long story I skipped was that, there was a visiting senior pastor from headquarters that Sunday, he told them they should see him after service

The pastor claimed that the client had not paid, hence the delay in payments

My friend called someone from the clients firm who worked with the account dept, the call was placed on speaker & he confirmed that they weren't owing the pastors firm

I'm shocked at ur responses, u left the pastor & focused on my friend, who is in a better position to walk in the light of the questions u asked above? The pastor or the lay member

Let me borrow ur words, what happened to the pastors love?

What happened to the pastors Christian moral?

Who has the pastor acted like in the bible?

Why did the pastor order the guards not to let them into the office complex?

why did the pastor lie that he was being owed?

At the end of the day, who brought shame to the body of Christ? The pastor or my friend?

I'm earnestly waiting for the answers to this questions

I hope u won't feed the me the "touch not"

My friend did not cause commotion in church, he simply stated the facts, that he had worked without pay & they should join him in begging the pastor to pay up

I hope u earn a living, how will be like for u to work 6months without pay, with a wife & kids?

I don't know where u live, in Nigeria here, some companies owe staffs salaries for months & still threaten them with sack should they decide not to come to work

So why should a Christian business owner practice this? Not to talk of a pastor!

so what exactly should my friend beg God for?
you are wasting ur time and MB with Gombs, d guy has phd in dishonesty, they said a pastor is a levite and must collect tithe from widows orphans and d poor and add with his offshore/blue chip businesses. Pls don't waste ya time with promoters of wickedness, imagine him turning d whole blame on ur innocent friend while d wicked/fake pastor walks free. So any thief who has d audacity to put pastor b4 his name is to be allowed to steal, kill and destroy? I tell u, if dat happen, Christ came and died for nothing. Bless u.

4 Likes

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
GOMbs is the son of the devil himself,,such a dishonest fellow..more people eyes are falling of the scales of hypocritical christianity, the sort that wont lift a finger to help the downtrodden but burden them with lies and scriptures to back their devil, the master.

3 Likes

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mama, you dey so? Abeg lef my oga Gombs alone o..him and candour na padi padi dem be.cheesy
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Candour:

So there's a difference between insulting him and insulting his the anointing? You've never mentioned this before, when did u get this new revelation?

In other words, I can call him a liar, thief, promoter of fake and stage-managed miracles and a fraud as long as I don't refer to his 'anointing', he has no right to issue curses? If he does, he will simply show himself up as being very immature right?

Fixed cool
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by SirJohn(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

Fixed cool

While you are at it, you may as well explain the second video I posted
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bidam: Mama, you dey so? Abeg lef my oga Gombs alone o..him and candour na padi padi dem be.cheesy

grin grin

Mai gida, ya ka ke? Kwana biu? Ina dai ka na nan lafiya? Ka kyale ni da wadanna mutane, ni ne maganin su! grin

1 Like

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirJohn:

While you are at it, you may as well explain the second video I posted

Going for prayer meeting with my leaders now! Would get back to you sir! smiley
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Candour(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

Fixed cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my friend my friend, i'm not against you fixing anything you wish to but is "fixed" all you can say? Did you just suddenly run out of what to say?
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by nannymcphee(f): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
I once had a leader who will tell you that if he insults you & you dare insult him back, you are insulting the anointing of God upon his life

The proponent of "touch not" usually end their statements with

judge not!!

you heap curses on yourself/generation

watchout 5yrs from now etc

WHY WHY WHY

Yet Jesus had this to say

Luke9:54-56

56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them
.And they went to another village.

Who then are we following?

2 Likes

Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Candour:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my friend my friend, i'm not against you fixing anything you wish to but is "fixed" all you can say? Did you just suddenly run out of what to say?

Yup, that's all i have to say... i fixed where you got it wrong. smiley
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Candour(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gombs:

Yup, that's all i have to say... i fixed where you got it wrong. smiley

OK o. Better be quick with your maganin to deal with all these fifu that will dare challenge your the anointing wink

Cheers bro
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by nora544: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
nannymcphee: I once had a leader who will tell you that if he insults you & you dare insult him back, you are insulting the anointing of God upon his life

The proponent of "touch not" usually end their statements with

judge not!!

you heap curses on yourself/generation

watchout 5yrs from now etc

WHY WHY WHY

Yet Jesus had this to say

Luke9:54-56

56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them
.And they went to another village.

Who then are we following?

Nigeria is following the God of Man and that is the biggest problem. All thiss big pastors are very good in twisting the bible like they want it and they learn from the charismatic and pentecost rich pastors in America who are not better but the people are not so brainwashed.
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
SirJohn:

His words: "I curse that man who dares to speak a word against this ministry"

in this other video, he wishes there's a verse in the bible [size=20pt]that will permit him to kill his critics.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2becyRCK6LU

Sir John o!

it's a 40sec video, the way you put it is different from how he said it and what he meant...ironically, you skipped the first 3 sentences he made, for obvious reasons! grin grin
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
nora544:

Nigeria is following the God of Man and that is the biggest problem. All thiss big pastors are very good in twisting the bible like they want it and they learn from the charismatic and pentecost rich pastors in America who are not better but the people are not so brainwashed.

grin
Re: Proponents Of "Touch Not My Anointed" by Gombs(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Candour:

OK o. Better be quick with your maganin to deal with all these fifu that will dare challenge your the anointing wink

Cheers bro

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Lists Of Scientific Discoveries That Were Proven Wrong By Religion / Jesus, son of man? Read This. / Pastor Dies On Top Of Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.