Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences (637 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / Your Childhood Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by LaurelP(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2014
grin Lots of things happen during childhood, both negative and positive.
One of d most memorable moments during childhood is your romantic escapades! Most of us are priviledged to have such memories. When you had to hide in d toilet to hug or kiss a "lover".

I had many of such experiences but I'll share one.
It was during my junior secondary days, there's dis gorgeous housegirl living with one of our tenants. She wouldn't let me be, always harassing me sexually. This was a girl of abt 25 yrs whom big boys were dying for, but I still can't get d reason why she was all over me when I was just abt 13 then.

She wud sneak into our flat as soon as I return from school and nobody is around, and start teasing me. She enjoyed kissing me.
She made several sexual advances which I found very very hard to resist, and wud end up giving in. She wud call me when she's home alone and we'll spend d whole day together making out. It was really crazy and interesting at d same time. Dis girl really corrupted me to d extent I was dating SS3 students while in SS1!

Do you have such experiences? Pls share let's just have fun!
Re: Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by iceberylin(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2014
ŤĤÁŤ ĤŐÚŚĔ ĞĨŔĹ ČĤĨČk wink
Re: Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
CHILDHOOD ROMANCE?
YOU MEAN "MUMMY" AND "DADDY"?

*** "WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO SATISFY A WOMAN SO COMPLETELY ON SUCH A DEEP LEVEL, THEY WILL NOT WANT TO LET YOU GO" ***

*** "THEY WILL DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO KEEP YOU" ***

CLICK HERE => http://bestorgasms. OR CALL 0701-979-8234 . . . . . RIGHT NOW & . . . . . I WILL MAKE YOU FISHERS - OF - WOMEN

for adults & matured individuals only
[+18]
Re: Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by Tallesty1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
I had so many admirers during my childhood days but y'know I have been against woman wrappering right from the day my mom gave birth to me.
Re: Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by LaurelP(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tallesty1: I had so many admirers during my childhood days but y'know I have been against woman wrappering right from the day my mom gave birth to me.

Na d girl dey man-wrapper me oh
Re: Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by Tallesty1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaurelP:

Na d girl dey man-wrapper me oh
hahahahaha............

And you are enjoying itundecided

don't you know that she is man wrappering other guys?
Re: Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
#lips sealed.

#her dad might be a nairalander,,, ...

*whispers* hope you know what that means,,,,,
Re: Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by Kunleskey(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Uncompleted building labe igi oronbo..nibe lagbe nsere wa...inuwa dun.....
Re: Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ wat age shild I tell from 5 or....
Re: Share Your Childhood Romance Experiences by Richiy(f): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2014
When i was in primary five, i had a major crush on this guy, so did like 3 girls in my class. Mehn, i did all form of notice me tactics i knew but the guy didn't even notice my movements, he was drooling over one girl that wouldn't even look at him. He eventually left my school and i continued to send him cards and letters till i finally gave up in jss3.
But i later met him again in my first year in the university and we started dating. He was really very sweet and the whole romance ended when he transfered abroad. My Victor. The source of endless poems and stories. Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Top Unusual Wedding Proposals In Nigeria / Why Do We Fall In Love? / Loose Your Pot Belly And Keep Your Man- Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.