Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Arva Is Back. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arva Is Back. (3505 Views)

Each Time I Visit This Section..i Shed Tears! / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: awww, guess ima drop an 11th hour bid to woo u

Sigh. You can if you reeeeeeally want to...

Does it have to be on nairaland for everyone to see :O
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: awww, guess ima drop an 11th hour bid to woo u. Hmm, so even angels get embarrassed, I dint have clue.

Hahaha do they? I wouldn't know..
Re: Arva Is Back. by cooljoe(m): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sigh. You can if you reeeeeeally want to...

Does it have to be on nairaland for everyone to see :O
heheheh, fineapple is getin shy. Be of gud cheer, u nd I r gona sit at d back very close to each oda nd watch d show. #hwulikedat
Re: Arva Is Back. by cooljoe(m): 12:32am On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha do they? I wouldn't know..
of cause u should know. Y'all b kits nd kins
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: heheheh, fineapple is getin shy. Be of gud cheer, u nd I r gona sit at d back very close to each oda nd watch d show. #hwulikedat

Hehehe I'm not shy just not into pda...

Hmm yeah I'd love that hehehe

How's the bae?
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: of cause u should know. Y'all b kits nd kins

Hahaha yeah obviously*rolls eyes*
Re: Arva Is Back. by cooljoe(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe I'm not shy just not into pda...

Hmm yeah I'd love that hehehe

How's the bae?
wats pda. She's gud nd she's back. Will be seeing her tomorrow, ceterius paribus. I have to go to bed now. As usual t bin supa fun hanging wit u. Go to bed my dearest, rest ur head well, and before I sleep, I'd say a prayer on ur behalf to the Throne of Mercy. Good night and sleep well. Best regards. Cooljoe
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: wats pda. She's gud nd she's back. Will be seeing her tomorrow, ceterius paribus. I have to go to bed now. As usual t bin supa fun hanging wit u. Go to bed my dearest, rest ur head well, and before I sleep, I'd say a prayer on ur behalf to the Throne of Mercy. Good night and sleep well. Best regards. Cooljoe

Public display of affection.
Awh that's so cute.. kiss
Hehehe goodnight love. Have sweet dreams. Ill pray for u too bae. Night. kiss
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: tanks a lot sire
Lol look at how mrsbreezy is fumin, she is like; this guy is try to spoil my show o...have no fear mrs joe is one of the women wrapper we have on nairaland i bet if he will want to leave you
Re: Arva Is Back. by cooljoe(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2014
Exjoker: Lol look at how mrsbreezy is fumin, she is like; this guy is try to spoil my show o...have no fear mrs joe is one of the women wrapper we have on nairaland i bet if he will want to leave you
once again, al I can say is thank u. Thanks a lot sire
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Exjoker: Lol look at how mrsbreezy is fumin, she is like; this guy is try to spoil my show o...have no fear mrs joe is one of the women wrapper we have on nairaland i bet if he will want to leave you

Fuming? I didn't even comment tho.
Re: Arva Is Back. by cooljoe(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

hian, darlyn dear just ignore dem hear. Awa u na. Cum let's go for dat wooing challenge
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: hian, darlyn dear just ignore dem hear. Awa u na. Cum let's go for dat wooing challenge

Ahh I've been waiting. Of course lol let's go
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I never ment it i wasJust kiddin....incase....
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Exjoker: I never ment it i wasJust kiddin....incase....

Incase?
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Incase?
Lol...it isnt that am scare of you, am just tryin to stay out of trouble...i alleged that ure fumin rite? who knws wat will follow next...a smack on my face...
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Exjoker: Lol...it isnt that am scare of you, am just tryin to stay out of trouble...i alleged that ure fumin rite? who knws wat will follow next...a smack on my face...

I don't hit men.

Lol you seem more scared to me. Like trouble? Over the internet? Seriously? What am I supposed to do?
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I don't hit men.

Lol you seem more scared to me. Like trouble? Over the internet? Seriously? What am I supposed to do?
Nay...I wasnt afraid..i cant be frighten by a lady...I hates frightenin ladies...lol. Whats up wit you?
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Is Back .... Should We Been Cryin Or What undecided
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Exjoker: Nay...I wasnt afraid..i cant be frighten by a lady...I hates frightenin ladies...lol. Whats up wit you?

Hahah why wouldn't you be frightened of a lady...

Nothings up. Hehe and you?
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Cooljoe bae.
Re: Arva Is Back. by cooljoe(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy: Cooljoe bae.
o babes, dis is wow. One helluva squad. Hmmm, yummy yummy fresh gals. If dis is wat trouble luks lyk, I don't eva want peace. Pls give me trouble all day long
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: o babes, dis is wow. One helluva squad. Hmmm, yummy yummy fresh gals. If dis is wat trouble luks lyk, I don't eva want peace. Pls give me trouble all day long

Well *flicks hair* I don't chill with anything less than the baddest. My ride or dies. Day one girls hehhe
Re: Arva Is Back. by ReeOde(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Ori daru leyin gbanaa.
Lolz
Re: Arva Is Back. by cooljoe(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well *flicks hair* I don't chill with anything less than the baddest. My ride or dies. Day one girls hehhe
I can c dat bae. M quite stunned
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: I can c dat bae. M quite stunned

Hehe well thank you kiss
Re: Arva Is Back. by cooljoe(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe well thank you kiss
ur every inch welcome. Cum nd gist me some escapades from u nd d crew
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah why wouldn't you be frightened of a lady...

Nothings up. Hehe and you?
U dont xpect guys to be frighten by girls.. not even the feared (brutal) female soldier can scare me(just sayin)...girls had not got dat stunt face to frighten guys...sure am ok buh strugglin to fix sumtin...
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Exjoker: U dont xpect guys to be frighten by girls.. not even the feared (brutal) female soldier can scare me(just sayin)...girls had not got dat stunt face to frighten guys...sure am ok buh strugglin to fix sumtin...

Haha maybe girls don't scare you looking at them. But you should be afraid. They can disintegrate you emotionally and mentally and you wouldn't even know. smiley

What are you trying to fix love
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha maybe girls don't scare you looking at them. But you should be afraid. They can disintegrate you emotionally and mentally and you wouldn't even know. smiley

What are you trying to fix love
I have been livin with a broken(half) heart...dont know how i suvive this long...i need to fix it now...
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Exjoker: I have been livin with a broken(half) heart...dont know how i suvive this long...i need to fix it now...

Awh bae. What's wrong?

Who broke your heart
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh bae. What's wrong?

Who broke your heart
A girl(name witheld) na.....girls have been breakin guys heart since 500bc...hey can u help me fix(my heart) it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Confused Dating A Slim Guy. / Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) / Share Your Hilarious Experience With Electric Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.