Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Arva Is Back. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arva Is Back. (3516 Views)

Each Time I Visit This Section..i Shed Tears! / What Do You Enjoy Here In This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Exjoker: A girl(name witheld) na.....girls have been breakin guys heart since 500bc...hey can u help me fix(my heart) it?

Awh of course... what can I do to help.
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh of course... what can I do to help.
...For now i aint tellin you...just tell me something bout yourself breezy?
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2014
Exjoker: ...For now i aint tellin you...just tell me something bout yourself breezy?

Hmm why not sad

Ehmm there's nothing much to tell..
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm why not sad

Ehmm there's nothing much to tell..
Lol...I have not got any assuarance that you will heartily help me out. . .it isnt a bad a tin if you will tell me the lil story(ies) you have got bout ya self
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2014
Exjoker: Lol...I have not got any assuarance that you will heartily help me out. . .it isnt a bad a tin if you will tell me the lil story(ies) you have got bout ya self

Awh I might. You never know till you try...

Haha of course I've no problem with that... just that I've no stories at all sad . Unless you ask of course
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh I might. You never know till you try...

Haha of course I've no problem with that... just that I've no stories at all sad . Unless you ask of course
Lol...if am to ask you questions bout yourself...after all this place is an open space..privacy's needed #wink#
Re: Arva Is Back. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2014
Exjoker: Lol...if am to ask you questions bout yourself...after all this place is an open space..privacy's needed #wink#

Lol then pm me . Or add me on bbm. Don't be shy. I've nothing to hide wink
Re: Arva Is Back. by Exjoker(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol then pm me . Or add me on bbm. Don't be shy. I've nothing to hide wink
I never fancy bbm wat bout whatsapp?
Re: Arva Is Back. by johncozy(m): 1:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Arva: I'm back after a long sabbatical on this section. Donroxy, cooljoe and his gang, pop up with your heads here. Any gist while I was off ?
just sent u an email...pls reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must Read: My Chat With A White Lady / Dating One Girl Is A Big Risk / Please Help Terrible Headache After Sex With Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.