Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. (2986 Views)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2014
His 28 and the only son, had a girlfriend/fiance who is not from his region and he loves her so much. Just last week his mum brought a wife from the village for him.

she (the village girl ) is heavily endow, a good cook but not classy as he want her. His mum would be going back on monday but insist she must stay. He still keep it as secret to his girl.

pls advice him.
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by Tymax(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmm, "Half Of A Yellow Sun"

Nice movie.

5 Likes

Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by mcdreeezy: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2014
He should make the most of it without gettin her pregnant, and then dump her
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2014
In this 21st century? Dat means ur mum didn't know abt ur fiancée or she didn't wanted ur fiancée? Tell us more..
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by tayoxx(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2014
why would my mum bring me a wife....will she live with her for me
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by iceberylin(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2014
mcdreeezy:
cheesy
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
In this 21st century? Dat means ur mum didn't know abt ur fiancée or she didn't wanted ur fiancée? Tell us more..
not me oo. A friend of mine! His mum knows he's in a relationship but maybe she didn't like the girl and brings the one she likes.
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2014
tayoxx:
why would my mum bring me a wife....will she live with her for me
the worst is that she couldn't speak common pigin, talk more of grammar!
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2014
01karma:
not me oo. A friend of mine! His mum knows he's in a relationship but maybe she didn't like the girl and brings the one she likes.
send the bagah back home... Mum will not always be right... undecided
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2014
mcdreeezy:
cheesy his atually reading you guys comment
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Tymax:

Nice movie.
its no Nigeria movie.
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Tymax:

Nice movie.

half of a yellow sun is too classy for this story na

"Mr ibu finds a wife" pt 1 to 8 grin grin
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Reasons why relationships are the way they are unveiled >>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/1932803/greatest-cause-failed-relationships-marriage
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by mcdreeezy: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2014
01karma:
cheesy his atually reading you guys comment
Oh really? Well my guy, since you're readin this, no F up oh. U know free punny is not easy to come by diz days grin
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by tayoxx(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2014
01karma:
the worst is that she couldn't speak common pigin, talk more of grammar!
Lol....in this era...where is she from. ...She b Hausa ni
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2014
tayoxx:
Lol....in this era...where is she from. ...She b Hausa ni
nop she's not hausa. They are from north central.
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Oh really? Well my guy, since you're readin this, no F up oh. U know free punny is not easy to come by diz days grin
grin grin
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by tayoxx(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2014
01karma:
nop she's not hausa. They are from north central.
She must b igala. ...I'm sure of that
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by chimerase2: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Dat is law of karma undecided
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by barthchuks(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2014
A two way thing, when in the city enjoy your moments with ur fiancee but when in the village, enjoy the endowed part of her. optional!
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by gemiclem(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Footballers whose appearance
does not suit football: * Mario
Balotelli (Gangster/ Rapper) *
Didier Drogba (Boxer) * Gerald
Pique (Taxi Driver) * Bacary Sagna
(Native doctor) * Oliver Giroud
(Modelling) * Aristedi Bance
(Armed Robber) * Ramires (Sugar-
cane seller) * Scott Parker(Choir
master) * Raheem Sterling
(Athletic) * Daniel Agger (Art) *
Gervinho (native doctor).... * kaka
(evangelist) * C.Ronaldo
(Hollywood actor) * Leo Messi
(house boy) * Frank Lampard
(pastor) * Daniel Sturigde (street
boy) * Gareth Bale (hunter) * Karim
Benzema (crown prince) * Michael
Carrick (estate manager) john terry(Bar man) alex. song (ganja
seller)
Diego coaster (armed robber)
falcao (hunter)
ozil (alter boy) James Rodriques( sells Colombian bananas)
Neimer( samba dancer) add yourz

1 Like

Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
tayoxx:
She must b igala. ...I'm sure of that
buiahahahahahaha how do you know? Do u mean igala babes are like that? grin
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
barthchuks:
A two way thing, when in the city enjoy your moments with ur fiancee but when in the village, enjoy the endowed part of her. optional!
buhahahahahahaha guy na wa u o
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by Kunleskey(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dat's gud
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by tayoxx(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
01karma:
buiahahahahahaha how do you know? Do u mean igala babes are like that? grin
I swear they are too local...in short local is an understatement. ...common pidgin dey can't speak although some are not local o...those that didn't grow in igala land
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
I thought they've stopped that Village-Wifey rubbish
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Do they still pratise this? Well its happen!
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by GoodFaith: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
01karma:
His 28 and the only son, had a girlfriend/fiance who is not from his region and he loves her so much. Just last week his mum brought a wife from the village for him.

she (the village girl ) is heavily endow, a good cook but not classy as he want her. His mum would be going back on monday but insist she must stay. He still keep it as secret to his girl.

pls advice him.
mother want to start trouble
World war III
I feel sorry for the 28 year dude
mother know best
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
GoodFaith:

mother want to start trouble
World war III
I feel sorry for the 28 year dude
mother know best
but is the mother in any right abt it? Do she mean well for her son?
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by GoodFaith: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
01karma:
but is the mother in any right abt it? Do she mean well for her son?
All mothers want the best for their kids
Dude, I don't know if his mum is right or wrong
but what I can tell u is that the mum don't like her son present girl friend
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by peeparty(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Do pipu stil daht? Ash so anoyin
Re: She Brought A Wife From The Village For Him. by 01karma(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
GoodFaith:

All mothers want the best for their kids
Dude, I don't know if his mum is right or wrong
but what I can tell u is that the mum don't like her son present girl friend
hmmm nice point thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Display Of Affection / Broken / Whats A Girl To Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.