Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) (3095 Views)

Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by Balkan(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
I am worried that for the past 3weeks I have been trying to
collect my PVC but to no avail. So many disappointment.
I see Yorubas walking in and collecting the PVC with ease.

I have decided not to give up. The funny thing is that those
hiding the PCV do not know who I may be voting for.

INEC please allow those who do not have the PVC to use the
temporary one for equity and fairness.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by Chiaka(f): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Balkan:

Keep going and make sure you get it. lol

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by agabusta: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Balkan:

Are you saying 100% of Yorubas going there have been able to get theirs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by Tundenoni(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
nobody can divide us.......
even propaganda can't tear us apart

saiBuhari

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by kestolove95(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
D one wey I see for my igbo frnd hand...na wetin?paper or what?...dix igbo peopl self..mmtseew

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by FastShipping: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why people like to lie like this? I am not based in Nigeria and I have friends in Lagos who are Igbos voting for Jonathan or Buhari and they have their PVCs. All these blackmail of INEC and Jega should stop.

Some people are trying to give dog a bad name to hang it. This election is slipping away from PDP and propaganda and lies are what PDP and Jonathan supporters have left.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by midolian(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Denied PVCs? U sure say u even register? If yes, Did you see ur name on the register?..I don't believe this. Av got igbo friends there in lagos and 5 out 7 of them r with their PVCs which they collected recently...stop spreading lies jst to blackmail INEC or win sympathy for GEJ..he ll get the sympathy after he must hav bn thrown out.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Don't mind all dis apc thugs, datz wad dey do. Dey carry a local govt pvc to anoda making it look like a mistake, buh dey go to market sharing pvc to iyaoloja agbero thugs and idiotic sympathizers of dem party. Datz how deh ve bin doing and jega said he wants to hold election on d 14th of feb, dat guy is silly. It happens everywhere, d igboz are tired of fashola, dey want agbaje

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by Change2015(m): 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
agabusta:

Are you saying 100% of Yorubas going there have been able to get theirs?

Or Ijaw, uhrobo, jukun, efik, bini, kanuri....
One person does not collect pvc and it becomes a tribal issue? Everytime I pass the collection point, I see hundreds of pvc's and rarely any people looking to collect them.

#change
#GMB
#APC

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by menix(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
kestolove95:
D one wey I see for my igbo frnd hand...na wetin?paper or what?...dix igbo peopl self..mmtseew

Oga wat d dude is saying is d truth, most of us where opportuned to get it when it started, at least I know Amuwo odofin LGA is guilty.

@OP.. Keep trying u wil get it, dey re only trying to fustrate d effort.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by jaybee3(m): 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
How you take know say dem be yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by kestolove95(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
menix:

Oga wat d dude is saying is d truth, most of us where opportuned to get it when it started, at least I know Amuwo odofin LGA is guilty.

@OP.. Keep trying u wil get it, dey re only trying to fustrate d effort.
but why will dey want to kip ur pvc?..e gt use for dem ne?..dix yoruba people self gt dia own problm o

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by gen2briz(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
This people eeee
Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by justhelp(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
I DONT KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SO DESPERATE TO DESTROY THEMSELVES THINKING THEY ARE DESTROYING OTHERS, GO TO COLLECTION CENTER SEE THOUSAND OF PVC READY FOR COLLECTION, BESIDES MY GIRLFRIEND IS AN IGBO GIRL SHE HAS COLLECTED HER PVC INCLUDING ALL HER BROTHERS. HEAR THIS OP, IF YOU CONTINUE TO LIE LIKE THIS WITHOUT YOU THINKING OF THE CONSEQUENCES, YOU WILL BE DISGRACE BY GOD SOON, YOU WILL LACK WHAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by menix(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
kestolove95:
but why will dey want to kip ur pvc?..e gt use for dem ne?..dix yoruba people self gt dia own problm o

If it won't be useful to them, y then do they complain dat PDP is buying PVC frm its citizens wish I blive u saw d news.

Its all strategy to disenfranchise pple suspected to be on d opposition party.
Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by tit(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
apc members are thieves liars and murderers!
if you kill one person, it is as if you have killed the whole world!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by menix(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
I think we need to ask ourselves dis question.

If dis PVC is readily available for collection, y do pple still complain of not having theirs?

Why is it that we re not getting such complaint frm other states?

Ow come distributing the national ID card (which I blive has more registered citizen) is easier than d PVC distribution?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by Balkan(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
I dont know why you guys are so biased
we have two major political parties here.
you dont know the side of divide i am.
you guys have already taken position.

I have a lot of my friends Igbos who they tell
come today come tomorrow.

I have not told you the person i am voting for but
in your mind you guys have already made up your mind
on who you think am voting for if I had my PVC.
very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by Remarkable: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
You beat me to it! They shout "Sai Buhari" because they know that his ruling Nigeria won't affect them directly, but they still want him out of bigotry so they can come online and brag about their party or same tribesman having the post of president.

I knew this was the case - with all the noise about Buhari onlines, on social media etc.. those in support of GEJ are more on ground, that I am 100% sure of.

Kingofdevils:

You're not based in Nigeria but you're shouting psy Buhari

Hmmm that's a confirmation that online polls doesn't win election

I am sure that most apc bastards are like you

Buhari is a terrorist and you know that
Apc is bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by doctokwus: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
FastShipping:
Why people like to lie like this? I am not based in Nigeria and I have friends in Lagos who are Igbos voting for Jonathan or Buhari and they have their PVCs. All these blackmail of INEC and Jega should stop.

Some people are trying to give dog a bad name to hang it. This election is slipping away from PDP and propaganda and lies are what PDP and Jonathan supporters have left.
Don't mind the paid liars.Many Ibos and non Yoruba's have been collecting.
In some centres even those distributing the cards are corpers,majority of whom are from non Yoruba States; would they then deprive their own tribesmen of pvcs?
All those complaining are mostly paid sycophants or those who heard such rumors,went to a polling unit,had some difficulty with their cards or cudnt find the unit where they were supposed to collect and have gone back to amplify the wicked rumors.
There is a particular street in Lagos where virtually all that registered there have not collected their cards due to problems with sorting the unit code,yet here you have a mix of all tribes.
If they like they shd also ask for jega's head;millions of sensible Ibos would vote GMB any day the election holds.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) by rusher14: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
So the INEC representative who is Igbo would deny her kinsman the right to vote?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Financial Assistance / How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency / DSS Driven Out Of Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.