Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' (6609 Views)

Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by eaglechild: 3:36am On Sep 25, 2014
whitecat1: As brutal as the comments sound, I say right on the money! Nigeria is not a country and my consolation is I'm Yoruba in Nigeria. May this forced marriage be broken!
What is this one saying? undecided
Didn't you fight to keep it together?

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by lonelydora: 4:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Imagine Cameroon? Book Haram is existing because of Politics, Religion, and Tribalism.

Well, some of the things they said is the plain truth. Truth is bitter. We are not serious in Nigeria.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 25, 2014
its like there are not much of east-west e-bashing or people are getting tired of the tribal e-war this days and somebody has decided to spice things up with international e-war between Nigeria and Cameroun.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by richeso: 5:15am On Sep 25, 2014
wazoboy: its like there are not much of east-west e-bashing or people are getting tired of the tribal e-war this days and somebody has decided to spice things up with international e-war between Nigeria and Cameroun.

My bro na true u talk ooo.
Also dem dey use Ghana too..their plan na to bring hatred among our neighbouring countries

But where am confuse is if our brotherly countries are aware of this.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Taaheey(m): 5:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Nigeria's Job creation falls by 30% Yearly...Source: Channels TV! Boko H Kidnaps Chibok Gurls. Source: we all know! Presidency spends 20% of National Budget on Security, President seeks 1b dollar Loan to Fight insecurity....it goes on n on.... And yet yu ask why will a little neigbour not insult us?

As Goliath play with small pikin, no be catarpult dem take finish am Niger-area dey play rough play wid small pikin ooooo!!!!!
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 25, 2014
You are trying to be relevant by giving south Africa s scenario as your backup without even having an idea of what happened in CAR ...and the reason why SA soldiers were in that country...

Hostermipo: Cameroon please where is Cameroon?
....I pity cameroon !!

south Africans said more than this, they wanted to act like they are the best when they sent their troops to central African republic, but they bury their head in shame out back to their holes.

may be Cameroonians thought it is the whole of Nigeria Army that is fighting Boko haram, but help me tell them that Na only 7th division,and it took them so long to get rid of them, not that they are not gallant but they only get traitors.

Ref @my signature, Cameroon is now my enemy
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by miqos02(m): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2014
ghana and south africa tried this,we know how it ended
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by OXYGEN011: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2014
9jalawa:
Serious comments made on a Cameroonian Blog

”Jealousy dude, jealousy like seriously? The best Nigerian is a dead one. Not in this life or life after next will i ever wish to come back as a Nigerian. Yeah yeah bla bla African giants when majority of Nigerians live in abject poverty and live in slums? People can hardly feed themselves all because of corruption. Nigeria is the 6th oil producing nation on earth but yet majority of Nigerians don’t know where 1/100 of that money goes to. Oh come on dude, there are better things to do than rush here to express stupidity and ignorance. What has nigeria that will make me want to become one? Hahaha interesting. You guys are known for 419, drug dealings and all the bad things that I can imagine, why on earth will i want to associate myself with that?
No one compared the size of Cameroons military, wealth, population with that of Nigeria. Let me help make my point better, if your military was any better then how come boko haram has been taking localities day in day out and even have time to video tape Nigerian soldiers running away from them? Why all the noise and propaganda when you all are noise makers and loud mouth tots. Please bring back the missing girls and finish boko haram for good then we shall discuss. Tiny Cameroon has come to your rescue once again but little appreciation cannot come from loud mouth crooks like you guys. My wish is that boko is dealt with, irrespective of who finishes them.
Fyi, our president being there for life or whatever you put it is not any different from the numerous presidents that nigeria has gotten but still standing In the same spot and not progressing.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

”Hello guys,am neither a Nigerian nor Cameroonian,but basing on facts Cameroon has a better trained and organised army than Nigeria,even Chadian army are better trained than Nigerians,
Nigerian soldiers physically look very frustrated main while Cameroonian soldiers are clean and well taken care of,
Curruption has eaten Nigeria right to the bones,what a shame,first in history to hear that a whole school has been kidnapped.
Nigeria is a big disgrace to Africa,Nigerian army is over 85000 foot soldiers but still yet unable to fight Boko Haram which is about 800 untrained fighters,shame and shame again, Africa is proud of what Cameroon is doing.
I even heard that over 700 Nigerian soldiers escape to Cameroon and the Cameroon government protected them,feeding with garry and giving medical support.
Nigeria is spending 4.5 billion dollars every year as militry budget but still yet their soldiers complain of lack of equipments and poorly paid. Nigerians are treated as outcasts in South Africa due to their behaviour,you can check all this infos on internet.
The highest number of African prostitutes in milan Italy are Nigerians,in short every where in Europe Africa has a bad name because of Nigerians. I prefare cameroon than Nigeria, cameroon is stable and police working hard to protect its citezens whereas Nigeria is a real jungle.
The first day i visited Nigeria i feld very sorry for the citizens on this country where common electricity is a luxury for those who can affort a small yamaha generator porpularly know as “i pass my neighbour”
Nigeria is also one of the countries in the world with a record of zero tourists every year.
Cameroon is today doing its all to fight a battle that is not his,instead of being grateful this Okrika people still have the ordasity to mock at them.
Even the US intelligents that were sent to help Nigeria fight Boko Haram are so dissapointed at the level of un professionalism displayed by the Nigerian soldiers.
Am calling on all Africans to pray for Nigeria.”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

” Please tell these ungrateful Nigerians who think they know more than everyone. Loud mouth individuals who have nothing to show for but won’t hesitate to talk trash and boost with nothing to show for. Many of them are requesting Cameroon nationality and don’t want to return home to Nigeria. I know many in Cameroon who don’t want to be associated or called Nigerians. Shameless in grates coming here to run their mouths. African giants indeed.”

”Nigerians never cease to amaze me, they have nothing but yet will run their 419 mouths like a market dog searching for food. You all should advice your government to retake land ceased by boko haram and help rescue the girls who have been gone for over 5 months now. Egg headed fellows called Nigerians. The best Nigerian is a dead one.”

http://www.cameroononline.org/cameroon-military-kill-abubakar-shekau-boko-haram-leader/

All what they are saying is very true but nigerians are just dumb to accept it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by OXYGEN011: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2014
miqos02: ghana and south africa tried this,we know how it ended
Can you tell me how is ended? nigerian citizens always being chanced out abi?
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by O0XYGEN: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Plus10: Who gives a shit about these cocoyam eaters called Cameroonains and their comments sad
F..uckin eba eater.Who do u think also gives a f..uck about u people.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by O0XYGEN: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2014
Sparrow13: Why take anything serious from mofos, in a Banana Republic, rule by a France puppet
That is better than to be ruled by a joker.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by O0XYGEN: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2014
F117A: Una no dey tire.
Why are you guys fond of doing this?
You comb the blogs and sites of mad, hopeless and useless african countries,quickly site where Nigerians are being insulted and then stupidly post them on NL.
For whatever purpose, i will never understand.
Americans are insulted all over the world,yet you don't see them giving a damn.
Curb your insecurities abeg.
I hope u ain't excluding nigeria from your so called hopeless and useless countries? because apart from nigeria I don't see any useless and hopeless country in Africa again.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by O0XYGEN: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Is it not cameroon? smiley
I laugh at them,only the army from four of the smallest states in Nigeria will wipe them out.
#YeyeDeySmell...and na 'Yeye' go Kill am.
When did nigeria started having an army.You people are sooo funny.You think war is like eating eba abi?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2014
All these plantain boys sef...
I don't blame them: I blame lord Lugard

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by O0XYGEN: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2014
....I pity cameroon !!

south Africans said more than this, they wanted to act like they are the best when they sent their troops to central African republic, but they bury their head in shame out back to their holes.

may be Cameroonians thought it is the whole of Nigeria Army that is fighting Boko haram, but help me tell them that Na only 7th division,and it took them so long to get rid of them, not that they are not gallant but they only get traitors.

You see how stu.pid u are? You started asking where Cameroon is and u preceded by educating us on Cameroon. DUMB eba eater.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by F117A: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: I hope u ain't excluding nigeria from your so called hopeless and useless countries? because apart from nigeria I don't see any useless and hopeless country in Africa again.
lol.
If Nigeria is hopeless,then the rest of the continent is beyond hopeless.
And it's actually a statement of fact,because apart from Nigeria,SA,kenya and two north african countries,the rest of the continent is hopelessly stucked with very little chance of a sustainable future.

7 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by O0XYGEN: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2014
F117A: lol.
If Nigeria is hopeless,then the rest of the continent is beyond hopeless.
And it's actually a statement of fact,because apart from Nigeria,SA,kenya and two north african countries,the rest of the continent is hopelessly stucked with very little chance of a sustainable future.
Add more to it ok.You can even say your useless country is the best in the world? Will that stop u fools from sleeping in darkness 22hrs daily? Afterall Somalis are even saying they are the best in Africa.Hahahaha dumbass eba eater.Keep on fooling yourselves.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by thwarrior72: 6:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Every poor and inconsequential country want to be noticed by squaring Nigeria,anyways It's time Nigerian stop giving undue attention to inconsequential countries & their citizens, that we will soon recolonizeundecided

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by brainpower(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2014
I think this writer should have been ignored but just like somebody commented above, it is still the Nigerians who are to blame for this effrontry. We go about digging up dirts about our own country, the only news we enjoy are news of negativities about the country and we post them online just becasue we think its going to hurt one person or the other. I commented sometime ago about the way we youths are portraying the image of our country outside. The Nigerian military claimed to have killed shekau last year but it was we Nigerians that called them liars, especially the opposition and they decided to find a shekau impersonator just to make sure the military doesn't claim victory. I bet this writer doesn't know that we now produce cars in Nigeria and many other things. The only example I will give to him to prove that Nigeria despite its negative news being spread by frustrated people is that you can never find Nigerians being too concerned with any african country's news, whether positive or negative. And the poverty news in Nigeria is higly overrated. UN's definition of poverty is living below 1dollar a day. Yet a lot of Nigerians use android fones and recharge them. Its just misplaced priority and our youths are too lazy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Chubhie: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2014
I'm a Nigerian, I love my country but, those Cameroonians have some valid points. That's if we are honest enough to tell ourselves the truth. We should all be angry with our current state of affairs while appreciating our fellow Africans who believe we can all be the giant they once knew this fortress Nation with. We can all pretend that all is well with our Republic until the day-maybe by divine touch-which is the mentality of an average Nigerian and face our reality and give the chairman mao treatment to every politician,pastor,iman,businessman,civil servant,judges,doctors and everyone who have contributed in one way or the other to this mess we all pretend is paradise. Until that day-which may never come ignore this massage as if tis coming from a cameroonian-if it makes you sleep better at night.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by F117A: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: Add more to it ok.You can even say your useless country is the best in the world? Will that stop u fools from sleeping in darkness 22hrs daily? Afterall Somalis are even saying they are the best in Africa.Hahahaha dumbass eba eater.Keep on fooling yourselves.
So you still enjoy deceiving yourself?
Whatever float your boat anyway.
I'm done.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2014
This is a fact: Nigeria is nothing but a latrin pit!
Very arrogant,ignorant and ffoolish set of people.
I love the way everybody mock and detest Nigeria because they are the dregs of the world.
If you want to be celebrated do right and fix your country.
I always tell foreigners avoid Nigerians because they are scammers and never do-well set of sshit brains.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by simdam500(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2014
....I pity cameroon !!

seconded.

And by now they should have heard the down fall of their brother Shekau
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by O0XYGEN: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2014
thwarrior72: Every poor and inconsequential country want to be noticed by squaring Nigeria,anyways It's time Nigerian stop giving undue attention to inconsequential countries & their citizens, that we will soon recolonizeundecided
keep fooling yourself.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2014
whitecat1: As brutal as the comments sound, I say right on the money! Nigeria is not a country and my consolation is I'm Yoruba in Nigeria. May this forced marriage be broken!
2nded
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Ayomi088(m): 7:30am On Sep 25, 2014
shocked
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2014
So long those borders with Cameroon remain closed I'll be cool with their insults. I have always maintained that to defeat BH we must shut our borders with Cameroon, Niger, Chad etc. Thanks to Biya for closing the borders because of ebola, now we are winning the war against Terrorism and Boko Haram.
GEJ must not reopen those borders else I'll campaign massively against his second term.

And to think of it, all the countries insulting NIGERIA and Nigerians have their own issues. It's not like they are better of. Well I'm sure these messages from these foreigners would get to our leaders and they'll respond accordingly.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2014
richeso:

My bro na true u talk ooo.
Also dem dey use Ghana too..their plan na to bring hatred among our neighbouring countries

But where am confuse is if our brotherly countries are aware of this.

Even if it was given out of hatred, are lies contained in their comments?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2014
simdam500: seconded.

And by now they should have heard the down fall of their brother Shekau

When did Shakau become a Cameroonian?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by darlingnuel(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2014
Nairaland managers, (or whatever they re called) should mind the kinda materials they grant publicity here. The aftermath of digesting such ill materials could be unfounded hostility between countries.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Rexnegro(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2014
As a nigerian It may be hard for us to accept but frankly speaking what the op said is the truth....most nigerians are mouth making sets of people ...go to India, Malaysia, SA, etc nigerians there are known or link with bad things ranging from drugs, fraud, stealing and other anti-societal vices...over here at home corrupt rulers everywhere and yet they still roam about harboring 2015 ambition....still back at home tribalism everywhere...majority I repeat majority of nigerians are living extreme poverty despite the fact we are blessed with plenty...everyday pensioners are complaining...if I continue I won't stop...make I just finish my comment with God dey sha .....
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2014
brainpower: I think this writer should have been ignored but just like somebody commented above, it is still the Nigerians who are to blame for this effrontry. We go about digging up dirts about our own country, the only news we enjoy are news of negativities about the country and we post them online just becasue we think its going to hurt one person or the other. I commented sometime ago about the way we youths are portraying the image of our country outside. The Nigerian military claimed to have killed shekau last year but it was we Nigerians that called them liars, especially the opposition and they decided to find a shekau impersonator just to make sure the military doesn't claim victory. I bet this writer doesn't know that we now produce cars in Nigeria and many other things. The only example I will give to him to prove that Nigeria despite its negative news being spread by frustrated people is that you can never find Nigerians being too concerned with any african country's news, whether positive or negative. And the poverty news in Nigeria is higly overrated. UN's definition of poverty is living below 1dollar a day. Yet a lot of Nigerians use android fones and recharge them. Its just misplaced priority and our youths are too lazy.

'Digging up dirts...'

If there were no dirts, nothing would have been dug up in the first place.

I agree there are exaggerations at times, but there are facts too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happens On Wedding When The Groom Is A Branch Manager(photo) / Video: Small Boy Says He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy When He Grows Up / If This Is True, Tinubu Should Forget About Becoming PRESIDENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.