Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' (6600 Views)

Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by 9jalawa: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Serious comments made on a Cameroonian Blog

”Jealousy dude, jealousy like seriously? The best Nigerian is a dead one. Not in this life or life after next will i ever wish to come back as a Nigerian. Yeah yeah bla bla African giants when majority of Nigerians live in abject poverty and live in slums? People can hardly feed themselves all because of corruption. Nigeria is the 6th oil producing nation on earth but yet majority of Nigerians don’t know where 1/100 of that money goes to. Oh come on dude, there are better things to do than rush here to express stupidity and ignorance. What has nigeria that will make me want to become one? Hahaha interesting. You guys are known for 419, drug dealings and all the bad things that I can imagine, why on earth will i want to associate myself with that?
No one compared the size of Cameroons military, wealth, population with that of Nigeria. Let me help make my point better, if your military was any better then how come boko haram has been taking localities day in day out and even have time to video tape Nigerian soldiers running away from them? Why all the noise and propaganda when you all are noise makers and loud mouth tots. Please bring back the missing girls and finish boko haram for good then we shall discuss. Tiny Cameroon has come to your rescue once again but little appreciation cannot come from loud mouth crooks like you guys. My wish is that boko is dealt with, irrespective of who finishes them.
Fyi, our president being there for life or whatever you put it is not any different from the numerous presidents that nigeria has gotten but still standing In the same spot and not progressing.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

”Hello guys,am neither a Nigerian nor Cameroonian,but basing on facts Cameroon has a better trained and organised army than Nigeria,even Chadian army are better trained than Nigerians,
Nigerian soldiers physically look very frustrated main while Cameroonian soldiers are clean and well taken care of,
Curruption has eaten Nigeria right to the bones,what a shame,first in history to hear that a whole school has been kidnapped.
Nigeria is a big disgrace to Africa,Nigerian army is over 85000 foot soldiers but still yet unable to fight Boko Haram which is about 800 untrained fighters,shame and shame again, Africa is proud of what Cameroon is doing.
I even heard that over 700 Nigerian soldiers escape to Cameroon and the Cameroon government protected them,feeding with garry and giving medical support.
Nigeria is spending 4.5 billion dollars every year as militry budget but still yet their soldiers complain of lack of equipments and poorly paid. Nigerians are treated as outcasts in South Africa due to their behaviour,you can check all this infos on internet.
The highest number of African prostitutes in milan Italy are Nigerians,in short every where in Europe Africa has a bad name because of Nigerians. I prefare cameroon than Nigeria, cameroon is stable and police working hard to protect its citezens whereas Nigeria is a real jungle.
The first day i visited Nigeria i feld very sorry for the citizens on this country where common electricity is a luxury for those who can affort a small yamaha generator porpularly know as “i pass my neighbour”
Nigeria is also one of the countries in the world with a record of zero tourists every year.
Cameroon is today doing its all to fight a battle that is not his,instead of being grateful this Okrika people still have the ordasity to mock at them.
Even the US intelligents that were sent to help Nigeria fight Boko Haram are so dissapointed at the level of un professionalism displayed by the Nigerian soldiers.
Am calling on all Africans to pray for Nigeria.”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

” Please tell these ungrateful Nigerians who think they know more than everyone. Loud mouth individuals who have nothing to show for but won’t hesitate to talk trash and boost with nothing to show for. Many of them are requesting Cameroon nationality and don’t want to return home to Nigeria. I know many in Cameroon who don’t want to be associated or called Nigerians. Shameless in grates coming here to run their mouths. African giants indeed.”

”Nigerians never cease to amaze me, they have nothing but yet will run their 419 mouths like a market dog searching for food. You all should advice your government to retake land ceased by boko haram and help rescue the girls who have been gone for over 5 months now. Egg headed fellows called Nigerians. The best Nigerian is a dead one.”

http://www.cameroononline.org/cameroon-military-kill-abubakar-shekau-boko-haram-leader/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by naturally: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Mykel4God(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Okay,we don hear o undecided

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by benega: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Plus10(m): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Who gives a shit about these cocoyam eaters called Cameroonains and their comments sad

8 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Arosa(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why should I take the rambling of inconsequential twerps seriously. undecided If the opinion of Slaves/servants were relevant they will surely criticize their masters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
Rantings of desperate and aggressive neighbours!

6 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Sparrow13: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Why take anything serious from mofos, in a Banana Republic, rule by a France puppet

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by nairalife2013(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
... And d best dead men walking are camerounians!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Plus10(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
If you open the link,you would find out that some of them were even accusing their governement of corruption,poor infrastructure,lack of health care falicities and all that...

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by F117A: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Una no dey tire.
Why are you guys fond of doing this?
You comb the blogs and sites of mad, hopeless and useless african countries,quickly site where Nigerians are being insulted and then stupidly post them on NL.
For whatever purpose, i will never understand.
Americans are insulted all over the world,yet you don't see them giving a damn.
Curb your insecurities abeg.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by jmoore(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
What do you want us to do, huh? @op
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Idrismusty97(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Is it the newly SU-27’s and SU-30’s fighter jet you claim Nigeria military possesses that brought down a building at the Synagogue Church of all Nations ?. where is that your mighty military that Boko Haram are seizing towns and villages in Nigeria . beleive me, your military has failed this time in their role as Domestic idiots. You sound so empty . Go back to school mann.

Now before some Nigerians like Donian007 amongst others who come here and talk trash about Cameroonian army at the expense of their own inept ill equipped army start running their mouths, they may want to visit youtube and type “boko haram chase after fleeing nigerian soldiers” and see for themselves how their immature soldiers are running away from boko haram guys. It is an 8;58 video.

@Delta,

How will we need to spell correctly when stats has shown how your first lady is an illiterate, youtube will help you better and also how many teachers in Nigeria can’t read (youtube will still help you when you search for Benin teacher who can’t read). Want to talk of educated and non educated fellows? Try searching online to compare Cameroons literacy will that of your “hap” book country. I see na only you waka come, dia is god oh.

Chai! Chisos! shocked Let's finish with bokoharam first, We will invade this Cameroon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Hostermipo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cameroon??
....I pity cameroon !!

south Africans said more than this, they wanted to act like they are the best when they sent their troops to central African republic, but they bury their head in shame out back to their holes.

maybe Cameroonians thought it is the whole of Nigeria Army that is fighting Boko haram, but help me tell them that Na only 7th division,and it took them so long to get rid of them, not that they are not gallant but they only get traitors.

8 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Ozonna(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ignore the thread. Seems like the Op wants to start an E - war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
So sad and unfortunate. cry

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Idrismusty97(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
This is an interesting comment from a Cameronian. I just hope that isn't what our government is planning.

You are a typical Nigerian arrogant buffoon. Its your war, we are not dragging this with you. Your society is crumbling if you cannot fix it we do not want your priblems. Leave Cameroon out of it, but typical Cameroon naivety we’ve allowed our selves dragged in, claiming fights and kills in another mans war. As for us Cameroonians who have allowed Biyas negative spin to influence us and worked with outsiders against our own neighbor we shall pay a terrible price. We all have laughed while thousands have been killed, we have in cohort with France funded Boko Haram by paying millions of dollars in ransom to them. We have called them incompetent and foolishly declare ourselves a worthy adversory, Cameroon was doomed the moment we did that. Its a lose lose situation.If Boko Haram wins what they did in Northern Nigeria will be a picnic compared to what they would unleash. If Nigeria wins we are in bigger trouble as we have allowed France to put us in a leash, if you think this is a joke visit the defence blog beaageagle and you will see what im talking about. Ever since they injected billions of dollars into the war and bought weapons they have systematically brought Boko Haram to its knees, you have Boko Haram killers running into Cameroon because ”they feel safe there”. The Nigerian army is a wounded pride, now they will seek retrinution. They lost Bakassi to us, they lost hundreds of lives and billions when we flooded the Nigerian low lands by opening our Dam, we have refused to share intelligence with them on Boko Haram but rather do the kill ourselves so we can humiliate them and show the world Cameroon has arrived. Now they are gearing up for war with Cameroon. In the space of 3 weeks they 12 additional 12 Su 27 jets and 8 J-17s. They have ordered 40 Helicopters from Russia and last week they received the first batch of MI-35s, they also recently took delivery of Ukranian T-90 Tanks and i read in Janes they are seeking Israeli help in intergrating their 5 Sattelites in Space with the airforce and logistics command. They already spend $ 5 billion and just recently their president demanded for an additional $1 billion SOLELY for capital expenditure. They are looking at a wiki leak report on how France and Cameroon planned an invasion of Nigeria, annexng Obudu Calabar by the Boko Haram insurgency halted that plan.They are arming up. Such massive procurement has not been seen in Africa in modern history, who do you think they are arming against? Boko Haram? These Nigerians are wicked and corrupt but not weak. We as Cameroonians need to wake up from out illusion and start preparing, our armed forces needs to equip itsef and station troops to the border because as biiter a pill as this might sound the Nigerians are coming and with a veangeance.

Another Cameronian....
Cameroon seriously needs to start rearming. If you trust these naigairians to respect our sovereign right and border after all the allegations levied against us then et us Cameroonians take the chance and fold our arms.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by merieam16(f): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cameroon! Cameroon!! Hw many times I call una...Be warned angry

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Bigcake: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
We really need to topple the government of Cameroon, Paul Biya has overstayed his presidency. All these sit-tight president in Africa must go. Equitorial Guinea should be next.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Seen! Next!!
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by DeCleff(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Unfortunately these cameroonians failed to realize is that the reasons boko haram still exist are

1) Politics

2) Religion

3) Ethnic/tribal sentiments

Had it been that boko haram wasn't a Nigerian terror group, they(boko haram) would have been history by now.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by moneybag100: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Lol....this french puppet that can't defecate without france knowing.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by atlwireles: 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Most of those comments are not from Cameroonians. Just like reading comments from our so called Ghanaians on Niaraland. Yet they know almost nothing about the country, they pretend to defend. They sound more like our boko haram supporters from Nigeria, and the anti Nigeria maggots, mostly Nigerians by the way.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Is it not cameroon? smiley
I laugh at them,only the army from four of the smallest states in Nigeria will wipe them out.
#YeyeDeySmell...and na 'Yeye' go Kill am.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by idupaul: 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hostermipo: Cameroon please where is Cameroon?
....I pity cameroon !!

south Africans said more than this, they wanted to act like they are the best when they sent their troops to central African republic, but they bury their head in shame out back to their holes.

may be Cameroonians thought it is the whole of Nigeria Army that is fighting Boko haram, but help me tell them that Na only 7th division,and it took them so long to get rid of them, not that they are not gallant but they only get traitors.

Ref @my signature, Cameroon is now my enemy

There is a whole lot of truth in what they said .. We need to stop living in denial and pick up our guantlet and move to change all the ills in our society

5 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by cirmuell(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
It the craps that you guys post online about Nigeria that this dumbass blackass we call our neighbors & even the foolish ones down south always use against you whenever there's a brouhaha like this one. You guys should stop posting rubbish online just to ridicule the government and in the process dragging the whole Nation in the mud. I don't blame 'em joor undecided

10 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by cirmuell(m): 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
idupaul:

There is a whole lot of truth in what they said .. We need to stop living in denial and pick up our guantlet and move to change all the ills in our society
yes right in the four corners of your room abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by cirmuell(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2014
atlwireles: Most of those comments are not from Cameroonians. Just like reading comments from our so called Ghanaians on Niaraland. Yet they know almost nothing about the country, they pretend to defend. They sound more like our boko haram supporters from Nigeria, and the anti Nigeria maggots, mostly Nigerians by the way.
I noticed that too...some of them write too well & knows to much forr a cameroonian undecided
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by idupaul: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: yes right in the four corners of your room abi?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by freeafrica365: 12:06am On Sep 25, 2014
?
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by whitecat1: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2014
As brutal as the comments sound, I say right on the money! Nigeria is not a country and my consolation is I'm Yoruba in Nigeria. May this forced marriage be broken!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by asha80(m): 3:29am On Sep 25, 2014
whitecat1: As brutal as the comments sound, I say right on the money! Nigeria is not a country and my consolation is I'm Yoruba in Nigeria. May this forced marriage be broken!
broken by who?keep waiting forever.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style / Akinwunmi Adeshina Wins Sunhak Peace Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.