Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' (6610 Views)

Udom Emmanuel And A Dead Accident Victim Yesterday (Photos) / Why The Picture Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nonybb: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2014
This Post does not need to be here. I know that second comment is from a Ghanaian

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
thwarrior72: Every poor and inconsequential country want to be noticed by squaring Nigeria,anyways It's time Nigerian stop giving undue attention to inconsequential countries & their citizens, that we will soon recolonizeundecided

We haven't even taken care of our system, and you are talking about colonizing another country.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: I noticed that too...some of them write too well & knows to much forr a cameroonian undecided

I guess we don't have Nigerians that speak good French, right?

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Idrismusty97(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2014
whitecat1: As brutal as the comments sound, I say right on the money! Nigeria is not a country and my consolation is I'm Yoruba in Nigeria. May this forced marriage be broken!
Cameroon even have more tribes than us, I think it's more than 350 but they are not complaining of forced marriage.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by thwarrior72: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: keep fooling yourself.
Look at this cretinous troll, look at urself in the mirror & exclaim to ur self....I'm a fool tongue
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by O0XYGEN: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2014
thwarrior72: Look at this cretinous troll, look at urself in the mirror & exclaim to ur self....I'm a fool tongue
I understand your frustration. To be a nigerian is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by thwarrior72: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

We haven't even taken care of our system, and you are talking about colonizing another country.
I said soon, besides we have what it take to intimidate & recolonize all African countries, except Egypt,SA Kenya, Libya wink
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by cirmuell(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

I guess we don't have Nigerians that speak good French, right?
that's not the point, read between the lines please, don't misquote me., undecided
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Missonas(f): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Dead or alive a Nigerian is always ahead of a CAMELoonian cheesy.What's next?

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by BaddieKay(f): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2014
My question is,with all d insults what has changed?does it make dis other countries feel better or what?does it stop Nigeria 4RM been seen as d giant of Africa?

Even with our bad leaders,we are still recognised as Giant of Africa...so imagine if we have better leaders.these neighbouring countries should stop hating simple,and if they really feel they are better,let Dem show us what makes em better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by cirmuell(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2014
F117A: lol.
If Nigeria is hopeless,then the rest of the continent is beyond hopeless.
And it's actually a statement of fact,because apart from Nigeria,SA,kenya and two north african countries,the rest of the continent is hopelessly stucked with very little chance of a sustainable future.
this is fact though.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by cirmuell(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2014
thwarrior72: Every poor and inconsequential country want to be noticed by squaring Nigeria,anyways It's time Nigerian stop giving undue attention to inconsequential countries & their citizens, that we will soon recolonizeundecided
bless you o, just ignore those nitwits and watch 'em fizzle out. undecided
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by omoharry(f): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2014
whitecat1: As brutal as the comments sound, I say right on the money! Nigeria is not a country and my consolation is I'm Yoruba in Nigeria. May this forced marriage be broken!

complex don dey catch you already . Shame Shame Shame and shame on you. My advice to you; Tear your Nigerian Pass sport and become a refugee in Cameroon if Nigeria nor good. Shame on you. I will categorically tell you that if i have no other option aside Africa to be born into, Nigeria remains my only choice.I am proud to be a Nigerian and i m proud of my heritage, and nobody can take that away from me onlike some people that have complex for their for not only their their skin but their culture in other mix race country, because of how inferior they have made them feel for a long time.so my dear please go and we wont miss your kind.
Let no body from another country bad mouth Nigeria because they have their own hidden problem that their media houses do not publicist unlike Nigeria. please let us be and solve our problems.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by cirmuell(m): 10:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Idrismusty97: This is an interesting comment from a Cameronian. I just hope that isn't what our government is planning.

Another Cameronian....
well they better be scarred! angry lol

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2014
thwarrior72: I said soon, besides we have what it take to intimidate & recolonize all African countries, except Egypt,SA Kenya, Libya wink

Go and ask the US how it went for them in Somalia in 1993. You think war is making mouth behind a laptop or phone.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by simdam500(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

When did Shakau become a Cameroonian?
where in my context did i mention shecow lol is a cameroonian?

What i meant was that. Now d cameroon will see that we've overcome our terrorist challenge and i await their mess tongue
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by FlyboyZee: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2014
9jalawa:
Serious comments made on a Cameroonian Blog

”Jealousy dude, jealousy like seriously? The best Nigerian is a dead one. Not in this life or life after next will i ever wish to come back as a Nigerian. Yeah yeah bla bla African giants when majority of Nigerians live in abject poverty and live in slums? People can hardly feed themselves all because of corruption. Nigeria is the 6th oil producing nation on earth but yet majority of Nigerians don’t know where 1/100 of that money goes to. Oh come on dude, there are better things to do than rush here to express stupidity and ignorance. What has nigeria that will make me want to become one? Hahaha interesting. You guys are known for 419, drug dealings and all the bad things that I can imagine, why on earth will i want to associate myself with that?
No one compared the size of Cameroons military, wealth, population with that of Nigeria. Let me help make my point better, if your military was any better then how come boko haram has been taking localities day in day out and even have time to video tape Nigerian soldiers running away from them? Why all the noise and propaganda when you all are noise makers and loud mouth tots. Please bring back the missing girls and finish boko haram for good then we shall discuss. Tiny Cameroon has come to your rescue once again but little appreciation cannot come from loud mouth crooks like you guys. My wish is that boko is dealt with, irrespective of who finishes them.
Fyi, our president being there for life or whatever you put it is not any different from the numerous presidents that nigeria has gotten but still standing In the same spot and not progressing.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

”Hello guys,am neither a Nigerian nor Cameroonian,but basing on facts Cameroon has a better trained and organised army than Nigeria,even Chadian army are better trained than Nigerians,
Nigerian soldiers physically look very frustrated main while Cameroonian soldiers are clean and well taken care of,
Curruption has eaten Nigeria right to the bones,what a shame,first in history to hear that a whole school has been kidnapped.
Nigeria is a big disgrace to Africa,Nigerian army is over 85000 foot soldiers but still yet unable to fight Boko Haram which is about 800 untrained fighters,shame and shame again, Africa is proud of what Cameroon is doing.
I even heard that over 700 Nigerian soldiers escape to Cameroon and the Cameroon government protected them,feeding with garry and giving medical support.
Nigeria is spending 4.5 billion dollars every year as militry budget but still yet their soldiers complain of lack of equipments and poorly paid. Nigerians are treated as outcasts in South Africa due to their behaviour,you can check all this infos on internet.
The highest number of African prostitutes in milan Italy are Nigerians,in short every where in Europe Africa has a bad name because of Nigerians. I prefare cameroon than Nigeria, cameroon is stable and police working hard to protect its citezens whereas Nigeria is a real jungle.
The first day i visited Nigeria i feld very sorry for the citizens on this country where common electricity is a luxury for those who can affort a small yamaha generator porpularly know as “i pass my neighbour”
Nigeria is also one of the countries in the world with a record of zero tourists every year.
Cameroon is today doing its all to fight a battle that is not his,instead of being grateful this Okrika people still have the ordasity to mock at them.
Even the US intelligents that were sent to help Nigeria fight Boko Haram are so dissapointed at the level of un professionalism displayed by the Nigerian soldiers.
Am calling on all Africans to pray for Nigeria.”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

” Please tell these ungrateful Nigerians who think they know more than everyone. Loud mouth individuals who have nothing to show for but won’t hesitate to talk trash and boost with nothing to show for. Many of them are requesting Cameroon nationality and don’t want to return home to Nigeria. I know many in Cameroon who don’t want to be associated or called Nigerians. Shameless in grates coming here to run their mouths. African giants indeed.”

”Nigerians never cease to amaze me, they have nothing but yet will run their 419 mouths like a market dog searching for food. You all should advice your government to retake land ceased by boko haram and help rescue the girls who have been gone for over 5 months now. Egg headed fellows called Nigerians. The best Nigerian is a dead one.”

http://www.cameroononline.org/cameroon-military-kill-abubakar-shekau-boko-haram-leader/

I pity for Cameroun. Make them come Calabar come see as their girls dey do ashawo kobo kobo...
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2014
O0XYGEN: When did nigeria started having an army.You people are sooo funny.You think war is like eating eba abi?

what does your country want to do with your 200 foot soldiers?
And from your english,I understand your predicament.

When all the charm for 9ja nak una head,una go understand.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
when inconsequentials seek relevance, they insult entities bigger than them.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by ducii: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
OXYGEN011: Can you tell me how is ended? nigerian citizens always being chanced out abi?

what is the obsession with Nigeria for all these small African countries. i don't understand

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
thwarrior72: I said soon, besides we have what it take to intimidate & recolonize all African countries, except Egypt,SA Kenya, Libya wink

I now realise cameroonians are dullards.
If not that they want to be recognised why will they join a site that says "NAIRA" ,please is your country's currency Naira??

Even with all the insults,we are recognised as the giants of Africa,where has cameroon ever been mentioned.
For your info,if not that BH were partly nigerians,they would have been dealt with long ago!.
Besides,nigeria will infiltrate and take over cameroon in three days,if not for democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by ducii: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
hifaif:

'Digging up dirts...'

If there were no dirts, nothing would have been dug up in the first place.

I agree there are exaggerations at times, but there are facts too.

who is digging up dirt why should they did up dirts on Nigeria. are there no dirts to be dug up in Ghana and Cameroon. It is for Nigerians to dig up dirt in their country bot for them to do.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by boyt1: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
SEE HOW POVERTY IS DEALING WITH OUR NEIGHBORS. YESTERDAY WAS GHANA, TODAY
ORDINARY CAMEROON. ALL THESES SMALL POOR COUNTRIES IN WEST AFRICA SHOULD THANK GOD. FOR SHARING BOARDERS WITH NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
ducii:

who is digging up dirt why should they did up dirts on Nigeria. are there no dirts to be dug up in Ghana and Cameroon. It is for Nigerians to dig up dirt in their country bot for them to do.

Whoever dug up the dirt was never the issue. The issue is, are there lies in their comments? The fact that it is coming from foreigners does not make it totally false except you want to continue living in self-denial (something Nigerians are good at).

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: that's not the point, read between the lines please, don't misquote me., undecided

OK, try and make it plain and let us see how sensible it is.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by ibedun: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
When people talk in derogative terms about Nigerians they are talking almost exclusively about the [size=20pt]IGBOs[/size] angry grin

1 Like

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
After reading all the comments by the op and by the users that commented, I just have a few things to say.

1. The insecurity of a few Nigerians on this forum is appalling. You guys need to get rid of it. This should never have been brought here. Awful opinions are aired about Nigerians on so many forums,blogs etc. It's nothing new and has absolutely nothing to do with who you are as a Nigerian especially when you consider the fact that there's always so much ignorance in these comments just like the ones posted by the op.

2. I notice that some Africans actually use the misfortune of Nigeria to massage their ego. This is very shameful especially when you lay down certain facts.

3. The owner of this forum needs to moderate what is posted here. Yeah, I know it's a forum but this could cause a significant amount of hostility between these two countries not just online but also offline. Trust me the one with Ghana and South Africa has already been done to an extent. I'm not saying nairaland is the reason but it has contributed.

I just hope someday we'll all be able to live in peace without this unnecessary hatred. We all need to live and let live.

#proudly Nigerian smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by Afroconnect: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls do not believe everything u see online.

Use ur discretion and comment objectively as best as u can.
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by freeafrica365: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ngirl1: After reading all the comments by the op and by the users that commented, I just have a few things to say.

1. The insecurity of a few Nigerians on this forum is appalling. You guys need to get rid of it. This should never have been brought here. Awful opinions are aired about Nigerians on so many forums,blogs etc. It's nothing new and has absolutely nothing to do with who you are as a Nigerian especially when you consider the fact that there's always so much ignorance in these comments just like the ones posted by the op.

2. I notice that some Africans actually use the misfortune of Nigeria to massage their ego. This is very shameful especially when you lay down certain facts.

3. The owner of this forum needs to moderate what is posted here. Yeah, I know it's a forum but this could cause a significant amount of hostility between these two countries not just online but also offline. Trust me the one with Ghana and South Africa has already been done to an extent. I'm not saying nairaland is the reason but it has contributed.

I just hope someday we'll all be able to live in peace without this unnecessary hatred. We all need to live and let live.

#proudly Nigerian smiley

Well said!
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by LarrySun(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
cirmuell: well they better be scarred! angry lol
Gbagauns!!!
Re: Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by cirmuell(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
LarrySun: Gbagauns!!!
dumbo, android auto correct can be funny sometimes, ignore the freaking 'r' & move the F on. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident / Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest / Adorable Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son Dare & His White Wife And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.