Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft (35319 Views)

Boko Haram: We Dont Need US War Aircraft Our Witchcraft can take On The Fight. / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 26, 2014
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Soneh(m): 2:03am On Sep 26, 2014
LajaLaba: U will fail the exam no doubt...Come back next year lipsrsealed
that's for your kids and not me
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by rexzqcom(m): 3:07am On Sep 26, 2014
talktimi: ...."he however, declined to give any assurance of a mutual complement of arms purchase policy that is not in conformity with that of his country and its interests".....

Okay

There had been widely reported lack of arms and ammunition by NA. And instances the insurgents out gunned the Nigeria Army. Were there any time the US offered to loan, transfer, or sell Nigeria any? No. Do you think we didn't ask? No. Is not sufficient to deny blocking of sales. They should enumerate what they did to help combat boko_haram militarily. Other than maybe intelligence, which is also debated. America is full of diplomatic mumbo_jumbo to neutralize the uninitiated. Why not tell us what and what you sold us so far in our efforts to combat BH.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by LajaLaba: 3:33am On Sep 26, 2014
Soneh:
that's for your kids and not me
Hahaha your own don be gbabe!next time u won't quote a long post like that Olodo
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Missy89:
--

Your Redskins are making Eli Manning look like Peyton manning.

And Cousins just stays throwing picks man...time to trade that bum and tell Mike Sando to shut his gob about RG3.

I'm pissed...can't believe I stayed awake to watch this one-sided game! angry
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Soneh(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2014
LajaLaba: Hahaha your own don be gbabe!next time u won't quote a long post like that Olodo
tell that to seun, he did not put the quote button there to be used in calling your father.AGBAYA GET THE F' OFF MY MENTION
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Missy89(f): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Your Redskins are making Eli Manning look like Peyton manning.

And Cousins just stays throwing picks man...time to trade that bum and tell Mike Sando to shut his gob about RG3.

I'm pissed...can't believe I stayed awake to watch this one-sided game! angry

Told you they were shite lately sad
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2014
jhimmy: so what do we believe now

----
Thank God..Am FTC...
Are you really asking who to believe between the United States and the illiterate liars heading Nigeria?
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2014
tinkinjow:
One thing is clear, America wanted a situation Nigeria will virtually beg them for assistance or outright intervention in this war. But just like Nigeria continue to surpass their expectations, that isn't happening
We also begged you to use the plane of the Chief Pastor to transport $9.3million and a known Israeli drug/arms dealer to a foreign country?
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2014
alienvirus: Stop that already. Let Obama respond.
Roflmaooooooo you think we employ mad men to run our country?
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2014
Mogidi:

Is the above not a hint they ordered Israel not to deal with us?
And what is wrong in asking Israel not to deal with you when we know your govt is behind the insurgency? You really think we want our weapons to end up in the hands of terrorists?
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2014
Amya:
We conquered ebola
We conquered boko haram
We will keep surprising them.
You conquered Ebola with our help.

You're fighting Boko Haram with Intelligence we are supplying you.

You will only surprise us when your leaders start to think of your welfare instead of Bentleys and the latest private jets.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ChukwuCantDie: 8:29am On Sep 26, 2014
iwonbaoko:
You are and empty noisy barrel
Your head is an empty noisy barrel full of rubbish.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by LajaLaba: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2014
Soneh:
tell that to seun, he did not put the quote button there to be used in calling your father.AGBAYA GET THE F' OFF MY MENTION
What a dumbie!congrats u already showed the world that indeed stupidity runs in your lineage
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Amya(f): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You conquered Ebola with our help.

You're fighting Boko Haram with Intelligence we are supplying you.

You will only surprise us when your leaders start to think of your welfare instead of Bentleys and the latest private jets.

please don't embarrass yourself further. The America you so much want to align yourself with does not care so much about you. so quit all this 'our' nonsense.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Missy89:
Told you they were shite lately sad

You've always been shiite, bar the one great season a supreme RG3 gave that mediocre team hope by taking you lot to the playoffs, with Morris.

Anyway, I swear Wale the rapper is from Ondo, no? I just like that guy and how he speaks from the heart all the time, with no chaser. Definitely one of the realist rappers out there now, and somewhat reminiscent of Tupac. He might be somewhat emotional, but there's no dull moment with Wale man. And he's very articulate. My favourite new school rapper right now - and he can rap. Top 5 new school rappers.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ProdigyLoco(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

You've always been shiite, bar the one great season a supreme RG3 gave that mediocre team hope by taking you lot to the playoffs, with Morris.

Anyway, I swear Wale the rapper is from Ondo, no? I just like that guy and how speaks from the heart all the time, with no chaser. Definitely one of the realist rappers out there now, and somewhat reminiscent of Tupac. He might be somewhat emotional, but there's no dull moment with Wale man. And he's very articulate. My favourite new school rapper right now - and he can rap. Top 5 new school rappers.

Top 5 new school rappers k.dot,drake,j Cole,Joe badass,big krit
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
ProdigyLoco:

Top 5 new school rappers k.dot,drake,j Cole,Joe badass,big krit

Nah, Wale is far better than Joe Badass and Big Krit. Joe Badass hasn't even dropped an album yet, and just because he's doing the 90s New York boombox rap thing, that doesn't make him great. Big Krit on the other hand, though lyrical, doesn't have Wale's body of work.

Wale just doesn't get his just due, perhaps because he's from DC, does too much poems for women, and he's also African. But He's up there with Kendrick, Drake, J. Cole, and Schoolboy Q. Ab Soul and Childish Gambino as well.

Wale can rap, and he's got lyrics for days.

Anyway, checkout his new single "body" with Jeremih - that's a banger, and it looks like a hit for charts.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
New banger from Wale, "Body like a benz."

Baby, you gat a body like benz!!!! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIa0FcHJTF4
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by okych16(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
SpaceWorld2013: I'm ashamed of this govt, if truly US did that, it means they're not with Jonathan this time because of the obvious corruption

see wetin ur monkey brain gv u
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Nah, Wale is far better than Joe Badass and Big Krit. Joe Badass hasn't even dropped an album yet, and just because he's doing the 90s New York boombox rap thing, that doesn't make him great. Big Krit on the other hand, though lyrical, doesn't have Wale's body of work.

Wale just doesn't get his just due, perhaps because he's from DC, does too much poems for women, and he's also African. But He's up there with Kendrick, Drake, J. Cole, and Schoolboy Q. Ab Soul and Childish Gambino as well.

Wale can rap, and he's got lyrics for days.

Anyway, checkout his new single "body" with Jeremih - that's a banger, and it looks like a hit for charts.

Wale is nice nd all but he gets too emotional nd his promoting skinny jeans and auto tune in hiphop at the same time signing to a fraud,,,bar that lyrically he is dope but to me krit,logic,ab soul,jay rock,Vince staples,badass nd the whole pro era team ,and Kidd Kidd are better..... Reason we know wale more is because he makes radio friendly,to me hiphop isn't suppose to be radio friendly, it is suppose to represent the minorities "black nd Latinos" not cooperate bodies "exec nd most white ppl" not disputing the fact that he is not lyrical and dope hes definitely In my top 10 new school cats
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
ProdigyLoco:

Wale is nice nd all but he gets too emotional nd his promoting skinny jeans and auto tune in hiphop at the same time signing to a fraud,,,bar that lyrically he is dope but to me krit,logic,ab soul,jay rock,Vince staples,badass nd the whole pro era team ,and Kidd Kidd are better..... Reason we know wale more is because he makes radio friendly,to me hiphop isn't suppose to be radio friendly, it is suppose to represent the minorities "black nd Latinos" not cooperate bodies "exec nd most white ppl" not disputing the fact that he is not lyrical and dope hes definitely In my top 10 new school cats

Well, Tupac was super-emotional and that was what made him great, because he poured his feelings and heart into his music, with no chaser. Thus enabling everyone to relate to his music, regardless of who you're, because you're human, and we all go through different things. That's what Wale embodies as well, with his emotions.

Wale isn't even pop - apart from that "Chilling" track he did with Lady Gaga (and that was interscope not him), and maybe "clappers" and that was for DC, his hometown, and the GoGo music they make there. He's a poet, and super lyrical as well. Being radio friendly is drake, not Wale. Wale just makes real music man. Tunes that will make you think, and an experience you can relate to as a human being albeit - most of the ones most folks know are about relationships. But you need to buy his albums and mixtapes to get the proper Wale. Go check out "black heroes."

Also, most of his best tunes aren't even on the radio.All those guys you listed aren't better than Wale, and I'm a big fan of Jay Rock, Ab Soul, and Krit.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ProdigyLoco(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Well, Tupac was super-emotional and that was what made him great, because he poured his feelings and heart into his music, with no chaser. Thus enabling everyone to relate to his music, regardless of who you're, because you're human, and we all go through different things. That's what Wale embodies as well, with his emotions.

Wale isn't even pop - apart from that "Chilling" track he did with Lady Gaga (and that was interscope not him), and maybe "clappers" and that was for DC, his hometown, and the GoGo music they make there. He's a poet, and super lyrical as well. Being radio friendly is drake, not Wale. Wale just makes real music man. Tunes that will make you think, and an experience you can relate to as a human being albeit - most of the ones most folks know are about relationships. But you need to buy his albums and mixtapes to get the proper Wale. Go check out "black heroes." mayne wale is aight I know but ab soul drops jewels,tyt quotes, big krit mt olympus bodies all wale songs, wale is aight at least hes miles ahead of the new artist, he is real I know, I don't just feel him that much

Also, most of his best tunes aren't even on the radio.All those guys you listed aren't better than Wale, and I'm a big fan of Jay Rock, Ab Soul, and Krit.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by rhames(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
tinkinjow: There's truth in that story carried by thisday. The US knows how to cover their tracks well so you can never beat them especially in matters of this nature. Very soon you may likely hear the Israelis towing the same lines and those who don't understand these games will foolishly laugh at our military.
One thing is clear, America wanted a situation Nigeria will virtually beg them for assistance or outright intervention in this war. But just like Nigeria continue to surpass their expectations, that isn't happening

Thank God. This is the only comment that has hit the nail on the head. The same US called Nigerian Army names because of BH some weeks ago and also blocked trade with Israelis. Well, the only advise I have for our leaders now is to revive the Defence Industries Corporation and its subsidiaries so that it can produce all sort of arms and ammunition for our Armed Forces.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by naijamerican: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
vecman22: gej and lies..i jst kwn d Nigeria government was not truthful with this one, let's ask ourself what dose the American govt stand to gain from blocking such deal.... this government is unbelievable.... anyways we will meet at they polls ......

You're a fool. The US government lies better than any government in the entire world. Stop assuming the white man is truthful.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by naijamerican: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
major466: America lying since 1776.
-Nigeria ask them for ZMapp. They refused.
-Nigeria ask them for intelligence report. They Refused.
-Nigeria ask them to help target movement of arms across the Sahara from Libya. They never gave a damm.
-Nigeria wants to buy arms. They blocked it.
OK now we get it. They predicted that Nigeria will break up in 2015 so they're will do everything possible to make it a reality.
America and Europe in general are liars.

Nigeria is the only last man standing in the committee of independent Countries. All the rest especially South Africa are puppets of the west. That's why they exposed our arms deal in South Africa.

But whether they like it or not Nigeria shall surely prevail and come out stronger.
If there's any country that is standing on the way of America to Spread its Africom menace in Africa, it is Nigeria. Am very proud of this.

You have it correct my brother. Godbless
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by amanikondo: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
XKZ:

Both the CH-47 Chinook transport helicopter and the Sikorsky CH-53 Sea Stallion (which Israel uses) are US aircraft (helicopters) and will need their (US) clearance before they can be resold.
And as a few individuals 'whose brains are working' have pointed out, there is nothing in the US Embassy statement that suggests they are denying blocking such a deal.

In reality the fact that they took time to release such an ambiguous statement indicates that there is some truth in the allegation.

As few individuals 'whose brains are working' know,your government is full of corruptions and lies.

Arms dealing are Government to Government business not Oyingbo market.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Missy89(f): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Anyway, I swear Wale the rapper is from Ondo, no? I just like that guy and how he speaks from the heart all the time, with no chaser. Definitely one of the realist rappers out there now, and somewhat reminiscent of Tupac. He might be somewhat emotional, but there's no dull moment with Wale man. And he's very articulate. My favourite new school rapper right now - and he can rap. Top 5 new school rappers.

Leave the Skins alone tongue .

Yea he is Ondo (they always stand out dont they? cool)
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Amya:

please don't embarrass yourself further. The America you so much want to align yourself with does not care so much about you. so quit all this 'our' nonsense.
Amaka, first you gotta go change your smelly looking weave. Next, you gotta enjoy uninterrupted electricity for 50yrs straight and drive on good roads(to at least de stress and get your mental to normal levels) before coming at me with your insanity.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by amanikondo: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijamerican:

You're a fool. The US government lies better than any government in the entire world. Stop assuming the white man is truthful.

Ahh. Nigeria Government is the biggest of them all. Since God said let their be light, let never dey consistent for Country.

There is even light in war torn Syria.

You are the utmost fool for calling someone a fool.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Missy89:
Leave the Skins alone tongue .

Yea he is Ondo (they always stand out dont they? cool)

Lmao at Skins. Don't let those drunk native Americans in New Mexico catch you and ya bummy team lool.

Er, I see you wanna start waving dycks now, no? Anyway, Wale is a G - I like the guy, and his interviews are all interesting. He and Kevin Gates drop a lot of knowledge all the time - great look for young rappers. And he is super talented - been a fan since 2006 when he was running with Mark Ronson and the hiphopgame days.

I wanna grow dreads, can you volunteer to be my hairdresser? Looooool.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Missy89(f): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao at Skins. Don't let those drunk native Americans in New Mexico catch you and ya bummy team lool.

Er, I see you wanna start waving dycks now, no? Anyway, Wale is a G - I like the guy, and his interviews are all interesting. He and Kevin Gates drop a lot of knowledge all the time - great look for young rappers. And he is super talented - been a fan since 2006 when he was running with Mark Ronson and the hiphopgame days.

I wanna grow dreads, can you volunteer to be my hairdresser? Looooool.

The thing about dreads is that at some point you might have to cut it or wont ya?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Receives Allen Onyema, Air Peace CEO In His Office (Photos) / Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives / Thugs Teargassed As They Attempt To Loot Abuja Palliatives Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.