Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft (35307 Views)

Boko Haram: We Dont Need US War Aircraft Our Witchcraft can take On The Fight. / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife / Boko Haram To Get War Aircraft Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by deletrue: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi:

Is the above not a hint they ordered Israel not to deal with us?
Bros., na who no know US na go believe their story. US are the enemies to developing many countries. They are like the north east who believes in the only me go rule for ever. Very wicked country.

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by hercules07: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
BlackTechnology:

You are damn funny

After the second world war, US never reveal the nuclear bomb technology to Russia until traitor scientist gave Russia the idea. The reason the US did that was to prevent one mad man using the nuclear technology to destroy the world

So coming here to give credit of Pakistan's nuclear technology to US shows you are a kitchen woman

Ok

What of India's nuclear technology. Is it the US that develop it too

Pls return back to the kitchen. This matter is far beyond your understanding.

#InvolveOurHigherInstitutions InWeaponsDevelopment

Not true, after the second world war, the US and Russia packed the German scientists who were at the forefront of Nuclear technology.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
Objektive: YOU ARE RIGHT ON SPOT LAGOS STATE HAS ALMOST BEEN SOLD TO ONE MAN AND GULLIBLE NIGERIANS ARE CLAPPING FOR THEM

Well, you might be right about Lagos. But it's the whole country.

Not hating on the next black man. But Dangote's move from having a net worth of about $2.5 billion a few years ago to $25 within 5 years also defies logic. That's another pointer there. A lot of things just defies logic in Nigeria. Things aren't right in the jungle.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by hercules07: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

Well, you might be right about Lagos. But it's the whole country.

Nothing hating on the next black man. But Dangote's moved from having a net worth of about $2.5 billion a few years ago to $25 within 5 years also defies logic. That's another pointer there. A lot of things just defies logic in Nigeria. Things aren't right in the jungle.

Lagos has not been sold to anybody, though, there is a lot of corruption in Lagos as well. Dangote is a hustler, in Nigeria, his type of hustling yields returns at a geometric pace.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Missy89:

whats with the mole i keep seeing in every thing you write ?

watching too much 24?

Lmao...I don't even watch TV, apart from sport programmes and music at night. grin

Mole is a mole...a puppeteer working for puppet-masters! tongue

Shalom!
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Vikthor(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mehn....this story long ooooo cry
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
donroxy: It is not US fault , no sane nation will put her defence machineries in the hand of another nation .....

In the present days of Insurgency/Terrorism ravaging every part of the world , we should not fold our hands and wait to be consumed before we go out there to develop and procure our defence/attack Military Gadgets !!

Especially, we need to start looking inward , we have engineers, Chemist, physicists among many scientists and raw intelligents on streets lying idle doing nothing ..... But if we sponsor this people's effort on research and development , verily, we shall have a sophisticated Military tools of our own that can withstand time .... The only one we may not have is Nuclear (Cuz they won't allow us) !!

But ........ Hmmmm , we keep waiting on Russia, China, US, India, ZA, Isreal even the security of our president, is in the hands of Foreign Nations ...... The time has come to stop protecting ourselves against ourselves , we should start protecting ourselves against the world !!!

This is the problem with Nigeria. Must we go cap in hand for everything? And when we don't get what we want we start throwing tantrums. Ask other countries they will start talking about their national interest and some are prepared to go to war to protect them. What are the Nigerian interest? We produced crude oil and rely on other countries to get in refined and we blame other countries for working against us.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Missy89(f): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
BlackTechnology:

You are damn funny

After the second world war, US never reveal the nuclear bomb technology to Russia until traitor scientist gave Russia the idea. The reason the US did that was to prevent one mad man using the nuclear technology to destroy the world

So coming here to give credit of Pakistan's nuclear technology to US shows you are a kitchen woman

Ok

What of India's nuclear technology. Is it the US that develop it too

Pls return back to the kitchen. This matter is far beyond your understanding.

will reply you if you explain the bolded. are you saying the reason the United states let Russia develop the weapon was because the US didnt not want to be the sole nuclear power?

The bolded wasn't clear. explain!
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
hercules07:

Lagos has not been sold to anybody, though, there is a lot of corruption in Lagos as well. Dangote is a hustler, in Nigeria, his type of hustling yields returns at a geometric pace.

Well, if you say so. But a lot of things aren't right even in Lagos. I critique Fashola all the time for that. Lagos is my home state and I believe I've a stake there, even if I don't have any in Nigeria.

Also, regardless of hustling - the increment in Dangote's net worth defies logic. Perhaps, it's just the system. And not just him, a lot of other folks as well.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by ChukwuCantDie: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
As far as I know we did not try to buy Chinooks from Israel, we tried to buy them from the U.S and they said no as usual, we then tried to buy around 20 AH-1 Cobra attack helicopters from Israel, they accepted but had to get permission to sell to us from the USA because it is a U.S made product and of course the U.S said no yet again.

The U.S has never been a friend of Africa so why would they start now?

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
SpaceWorld2013: I'm ashamed of this govt, if truly US did that, it means they're not with Jonathan this time because of the obvious corruption

This can't be far from the truth. The Americans simply do not want to have anything to do with Jonathan's administration for obvious reason.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Objektive: 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
YES DANGOTE CEMENT MADE A PROFIT OF N102 BILLION FROM SALES OF A LITTLE ABOVE 210B IN 2012. THAT IS EXTRA ORDINARY I TELL U.

hercules07:

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by hercules07: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

Well, if you say so. But a lot of things aren't right even in Lagos. I critique Fashola all the time for that. Lagos is my home state and I believe I've a stake there, even if I don't have any in Nigeria.

Also, regardless of hustling - the increment in Dangote's net worth defies logic. Perhaps, it's just the system. And not just him, a lot of other folks as well.

Hustling in the negative sense, buying government protection, bribing and so on, I do not think he can be a millionaire in an organised society, who dashes monkey banana.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Missy89

What happened to ya Ekiti/Ondo brother Mrknowitall? This nyggah has been running from me since I told him to start acting like a proper Marine.

Btw, one of your next Ondo brothers just became the VC of University of Illinois. It's on FP. Ondo/Ekiti folks are somewhat competitive these days, I must say. grin
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Omen100: I pursed the reading of this epistle to make, so president jonathan told the world that boko haram have so far killed 13,000 Nigerians and he back dated the boko haram crisis to 2005 to make it look like previous governments before him failed to tackle the menace and that he's the only tackling it, this man called jonathan & his handles think they are clever,

hmmm, make I continue 2 read d stori dey go 1st, I go comment when I finish
so u no read de story finish, u com de yan nonsense here?
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by cirmuell(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
4lashyme:

You should not sound the way u do. Science and technology is not magic. it's simple application of physical mathematical laws. what is the difference between drones and Auto-pilot? it's simple application. If the guy understands it and u don't, it's not his fault. u should even comend him for breaking down such complex concept into something we can relate.

Don't take this the wrong way. smiley
lol don't let the long words get into your head.
Assembling toys shouldn't be likened to putting together hi-tech technologies. Guys over here put together cars and even prototypes of choppers and drones, should we say we have arrive?. I guess you'ld liken hi-tech drones to a quadcopter too grin

btw, there's a diff. Btwn a drone and auto pilot.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
hercules07:

Hustling in the negative sense, buying government protection, bribing and so on, I do not think he can be a millionaire in an organised society, who dashes monkey banana.

Lmao! grin

I get you now. Well, I can't blame him for exploiting a messed up system, by creating his own path. He mastered the game - big ups to him, the corrupt souls, and the sheeple. grin

A lot of the big timers in naija can only thrive in a system like that. That's why all those running the show, and running the country into the ground, are actually dumb in all the sense of being dumb, but they can operative effectively in a dysfunctional system like Nigeria's.
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
lanrefront1:

This Presidency/Administration is corrupt beyond imagination and does not have the interest of Nigerians at heart. So its not that Nigerians trust US, but we know that our government may most probably be lying or distorting the truth in order to cover up for itself.
You stated and I quote: 'Our government MAY most PROBABLY be lying'. Thanks for saying MAY and PROBABLY. That is an indication that your assertion could be wrong.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Missy89(f): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx: Missy89

What happened to ya Ekiti/Ondo brother Mrknowitall? This nyggah has been running from me since I told him to start acting like a proper Marine.

Btw, one of your next Ondo brothers just became the VC of University of Illnois. It's on FP. Ondo/Ekiti folks are somewhat competitive these days, I must say. grin

Maybe he got deployed?

Ekiti is now a state of machete wielding thugs and they are just clinging on to old glory. If a new poll is conducted, everyone would see that they cant compete and Ondo is way ahead even with the 5hitty mimiko. Imagine the so called classy state voting for Fayose and lining up to collect rice. they should be rounded up and SHOT!
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Arosa(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

I agree. Nigeria isn't a threat to anyone, and I don't even think it's of any strategic use to anyone right now, apart from maybe France. The whole West Africa is just there, and the region doesn't really offer much - hence they gave France a free hand to run the show over there.

However, I don't think the relationship has to do with good or bad intentions. I'd wager that they're just indifferent about Nigeria since they have it on lock-down, despite being indifferent about it.

You and what is his name are not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
What is wrong with Nigerians and false information?! We have seen blatant lies about almighty USA denying us Ebola Virus drug to blocking of purchasing helicopters from Israel. It is time we learn to behave in a civilized and organized manner. Our unscrupulous nature is not doing us good!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by sexzskil(f): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
BlackTechnology:

If the Japanese Koreans Chinese Indians were thinking like you, they won't be were they are today

Your comment exposed you as someone who knows nothing on technology

Technology is all about information and the mind.

The internet textbooks Journals etc are great source of information especially by those who have firsthand knowledge. All we need to do is to use our minds to develop ours base on fundament science engineering technological laws principles ideas etc

For your info

Biafrans developed a rocket that had a longer range compared to similar Soviet protype

All we need to do is to instruct our higher institutions to delve in such areas with the promise of money fame for the lecturers and increased GP for the students
DO YOU KNOW THAT U ARE THE MOST UNREALISTIC, IGNORANT DUNDERHEAD I'VE EVER ENCOUNTER IN BOTH REAL LIFE AND INTERNET? I BLAME THE MASTERS FOR ALLOWING INFERIOR MONKEYS TO USE THE INTERNET. YOU ARE A MISTAKE.

YOU HAVE BEEN STRESSING THE NEED FOR FG TO FUND HIGHER INSTITUTIONS TO START WEAPON PROJECTS AND I'VE BEEN OBSERVING UR JOBLESS ANUS JUMPING FROM THREAD TO THREAD REITERATING THIS FICTIONAL ABILITY OF NIGERIANS TO MANUFACTURE WEAPONS WHEN THE COUNTRY CANNOT BOAST OF 10HRS POWER SUPPLY. I BET U LIVING A LIFE OF NARCISSISM AND FANTASY. CONTINUE! BUT I THANK GOODNESS YOUR CLUELESS GOVERNMENT KNOWS BETTER, THAT THE BLACK RACE WHO ARE SUB-HUMANS CAN NEVER MANUFACTURE ANYTHING IN THEIR MISERABLE, VAIN EXISTENCE.

PLS DO NOT QUOTE ME, IF U DO, U ARE DOOMED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Arosa(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
Nigeria isn't a threat to anyone, and I don't even think it's of any strategic use to anyone right now

This is the most stupid thing I have heard in a long time.

3 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Missy89:
Maybe he got deployed?

Ekiti is now a state of machete wielding thugs and they are just clinging on to old glory. If a new poll is conducted, everyone would see that they cant compete and Ondo is way ahead even with the 5hitty mimiko. Imagine the so called classy state voting for Fayose and lining up to collect rice. they should be rounded up and SHOT!

Lmao...leave Ekiti folks alone before mynd44 starts handing out life bans to everyone. grin I don't even see all the other proper Ekiti folks, ekt_bear and ileke_idi on nl anymore. They disappeared after the election. grin

What's good with Ondo folks though? I've been seeing a lot of ya folks who're supreme academics of late in my research. Never knew you lot had it in you like that - proud man. But that doesn't negate the little man complex though. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
Arosa:

You and what is his name are not making any sense.

Lmao!! Who's Nigeria a threat to? You mean the same country Cameroon took an oil rich region from? Don't let the French get on ya case - Dassault Rafale blitz isn't something to joke with. Else they will rain all kinds of bombs on ya heads, with ya zero air defense system.

Calling Nigeria a threat to America only exist in ya head. America doesn't care about Nigeria, apart from looking for where to put Africom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...leave Ekiti folks alone before mynd44 starts handing out life bans to everyone. grin I don't even see all the other proper Ekiti folks, ekt_bear and ileke_idi on nl anymore. They disappeared after the election. grin

What's good with Ondo folks though? I've been seeing a lot of ya folks who're supreme academics of late in my research. Never knew you lot had it in you like that - proud man. But that doesn't negate the little man complex though. tongue grin

Are we supposed to defend ourselves against every baseless allegations? Ekiti state is not an island in Nigeria whatever affects the country affects Ekiti state as well. Who is a proper Ekiti and who is not?
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Aigbofa:

Are we supposed to defend ourselves against every baseless allegations? Ekiti state is not an island in Nigeria whatever affects the country affects Ekiti state as well. Who is a proper Ekiti and who is not?

Not saying that. We just expected more from you lot. However, everything changed when rice changed hands, and you lot voted for a former cab driver in London. I can't respect that, I'm sorry.

2 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Arosa(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao!! Who's Nigeria a threat to? You mean the same country Cameroon took an oil rich region from? Don't let the French get on ya case - Dassault Rafale blitz isn't something to joke with. Else they will rain all kinds of bombs on ya heads, with ya zero air defense system.

Calling Nigeria a threat to America only exist in ya head. America doesn't care about Nigeria, apart from looking for where to put Africom.

I know you are just having a laugh, so I'm not going to go in details on what Nigeria is capable of. So carry on with your funny thread. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mogidi:

Is the above not a hint they ordered Israel not to deal with us?
No just a hint that you don't understand English. ISRAEL ARE DEALING WITH NIGERIA. They even protect your President at Aso Rock and were named in the OriteTetgate scandal
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by rusher14: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Point of correction

South and MB states supported state police in the CONFAB

That is why they agreed that any state that wants state police can have it

Adopted but not actualized...usual story
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
ChukwuCantDie: As far as I know we did not try to buy Chinooks from Israel, we tried to buy them from the U.S and they said no as usual, we then tried to buy around 20 AH-1 Cobra attack helicopters from Israel, they accepted but had to get permission to sell to us from the USA because it is a U.S made product and of course the U.S said no yet again.

The U.S has never been a friend of Africa so why would they start now?
What is the SOURCE of these CLAIMS??
Re: US Denies Blocking Fg’s Purchase Of War Aircraft by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
shymexx:

Not saying that. We just expected more from you lot. However, everything changed when rice changed hands, and you lot voted for a former cab driver in London. I can't respect that, I'm sorry.

A lot of us are not happy with that and we have comments on Nairaland to prove it but then we still have to respect the election and hope things turn around for the better. If not, as the Americans would say elections have consequences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / Cultists Finger Politicians As Sponsors After Setting Ablaze INEC Buses. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.