Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation (27705 Views)

Egypt Air Reacts To Joshua Abdul-azeez's Story / (A Must Read) How Egypt Air Wrongly Flew Me To Another Country, Tore My Passport / Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by henryobinna(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2014
no make then no pay.

stup:d egyptians.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2014
9.3million dollars comes to mind grin
Thank you Nairaland for following up this case to this level grin

1 Like

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by eunisam: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2014
how much worth this maltreatment and harassment. It better be $1million
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by holluwai(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Sounds impressive of the Nigerian government.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by fm001(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2014
tempest01: Mega hammer....they should also starve me for 3 days....I don't mind.
Guy u no well ooo.... grin
tempest01: Mega hammer....they should also starve me for 3 days....I don't mind.
Guy u no well ooo....
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2014
this is not enough..

the ministry should have them sign an undertaken.. if such incident reoccurs,Egyptian airline should be suspended from our airspace..

this should help i guess

9 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2014
nice move, Nigerian forever

1 Like

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Talk2bryant(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2014

grin grin grin grin i wont mind too, bt make e no be like baba suwe's story wey dem never pay am
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by bjhere2009(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2014
Shey..make I run go British Airways. Make them tear my passport. Maga don pay be that.e be like £1M grin

2 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by cliffm43: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2014
the same house of rep should see what the Malaysian police and immigration are doing to Nigerians,they torn our passport and sentence the Nigerian for no crime.....i believed that people also have reported the same case about Malaysia too
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by gift01: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

But can she survive this political rigour? Being a rep isn't as political as a gubernatorial seat. Dora learnt from this.
Dora was never a political politician. Being in a rowdy house for a very long time is very good experience she needs. She knows the twists and turns of politics in Nigeria. Give her a chance! Abike Dabiri Erewa for Lagos 2015

1 Like

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
I fity and illegal Nigerian immigrant in Egypt right now
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by tsolz200: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Bigcake: Dabiri has done us proud. Right from her days in the NTA she was always standing tall against injustice. For the boy i suggest $2million and a full page apology that will run for one week in five major Nigerian newspapers and two international news stations in the likes of Aljazeera and BBC. For once Nigerians must be heard and honoured, just my submission.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by akymme(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2014
This Abike Dabiri is a sweet lady, I was @ the boarding gate of the MMIA sometimes last year, she was also travelling, unknown to the officers on duty that night, they were extorting money from innocent travellers, she watched them close enough to get their details, all of a sudden hell let loose, she made sure those officers paid back through their nose, and were immediately transferred from the terminal. Kudos girlfriend.

9 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2014
teeo: More like $2million, what if the boy had died of starvation. They need to pay up
God Bless Nigeria and the Boy Joshua .... That is blessing in disguise !!!
Egyptians won't dare try this zhit with innocent Nigerians again !

If we don't get our country right, some unworthy nations will keep molesting us !!
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by musicwriter(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2014
Good!.
Next time they see a Nigerian board their airplane they will give him/her some respect.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by ocelot2006(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2014
Sue those bastards for all they have. Then kick them out of Nigeria ("wrongly" route the flight to North Korea via Somalia).

3 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Foolishness kills bro ... U may die during those challenging period !!

1 Like

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by jantavanta(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
dytbabe: I can't imagine how many nigerians have gone this way.
Lucky lad, probably knows someone that pushed his case forward, lots of similar cases must have bn forgotten.
Nice move btw

Apart from knowing people, he had a very strong case and the issue originated right here in Nigeria.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by kaysparks(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Turkish Airlines should be shaken,banned from entering Naija too and her officials that tore the passport should be jailed and banned . What nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Youngzedd(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2014
Bigcake: Dabiri has done us proud. Right from her days in the NTA she was always standing tall against injustice. For the boy i suggest $2million and a full page apology that will run for one week in five major Nigerian newspapers and two international news stations in the likes of Aljazeera and BBC. For once Nigerians must be heard and honoured, just my submission.

Chop knuckle.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by 49cents(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2014
Wa gba mi l'eti kin d'olowo!!!

1 Like

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by topearos(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2014
thumb raised.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by tempest01(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2014
Talk2bryant:

grin grin grin grin i wont mind too, bt make e no be like baba suwe's story wey dem never pay am

Lol....na bad market be that
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by amakadigreat(f): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2014
GBAM
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by tempest01(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2014
donroxy: Foolishness kills bro ... U may die during those challenging period !!
Yimu.....I pay say you no go do 7days dry if you see 1million naira talk less of dollar.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Ibyno(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Who is the Parents of this Guy ? Take an under ground look, they will be politician, I pity poor man pikin for my country .
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by lharstborn(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2014
gift01: Dora was never a political politician. Being in a rowdy house for a very long time is very good experience she needs. She knows the twists and turns of politics in Nigeria. Give her a chance! Abike Dabiri Erewa for Lagos 2015

I'll prefer she goes for the senate in 2015.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Raxxye(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Our respect as Nigerians is gradually returning... Good job!

In addition to the compensation, the staff in question who tore the passport should be sacked to pacify us all.

5 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2014
lharstborn:
I'll prefer she goes for the senate in 2015.

Me too

gift01: Dora was never a political politician. Being in a rowdy house for a very long time is very good experience she needs. She knows the twists and turns of politics in Nigeria. Give her a chance! Abike Dabiri Erewa for Lagos 2015

Hmmmmm! Issokay! But is she running? And on what platform?
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2014
bjhere2009: Shey..make I run go British Airways. Make them tear my passport. Maga don pay be that.e be like £1M grin
Lmao! British folks? They will never tear your passport, don't waste your time with any country in the west. Try the middle east or North Korea! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Impressive! I'm glad he is gonna be compensated, his experience brought tears to my eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos / The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: / There Is No Difference Between Nigeria Air And MMM — Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.