Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation (27701 Views)

Egypt Air Reacts To Joshua Abdul-azeez's Story / (A Must Read) How Egypt Air Wrongly Flew Me To Another Country, Tore My Passport / Who Has Taken Ethiopian Airlines/royal Maroc/ Egypt Air From London, UK To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by justi4jesu(f): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2014
$10 million will do, make the boy no go school again grin grin

Note: Every disappiontment is a blessing in disguise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Left for me, compensation only is not enough! They need to be barred from operating in Nigeria for some months

3 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Deraila(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Hit those nitwits hard.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2014
tempest01:
Yimu.....I pay say you no go do 7days dry if you see 1million naira talk less of dollar.
1million naira ? Damnit .... What is #1m (Is that money) !!

But $1m is Big Fish in Naija economy and I don't need to be molested to get it mehn when I can get it even with encomium !!
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by DaBullIT(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2014
[size=22pt][/size]This here is good morning news . One Oshomo for everybody for my pocket

Thank you nairaland for publishing the story first. I hope the Victim remembers to give some compensation. On my part I promise to invite 2 businesses to advertise on Nairaland[/size]
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by tellwisdom: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2014
dytbabe: I can't imagine how many nigerians have gone this way.
Lucky lad, probably knows someone that pushed his case forward, lots of similar cases must have bn forgotten.
Nice move btw

Chaii..Wished it was you who issued that ticket to the boi....that ur big yansh go don flat by now, out of tensionsad
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by meforyou1(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2014
gift01: Step by step we get there. Despite political affiliation or tribal difference, an Injustice to one Nigerian is an Injustice to all Nigerians. Well done Miss Dabiri..... The best news to sooth a cool morning in Lagos.
It's Mrs Dabiri. she's married naa. Dabiri-Erewa or so is her surname
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by avuekwe(f): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2014
justi4jesu: $10 million will do, make the boy no go school again grin grin

Note: Every disappiontment is a blessing in disguise cheesy

Not in every case. Some disappointment is a warning in disguise, proceed at your own risk grin

1 Like

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by justi4jesu(f): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2014
avuekwe:

Not in every case. Some disappointment is a warning in disguise, proceed at your own risk grin

lmao... grin grin
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by standupguy(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2014
lurvy: undecided
[size=15pt]Everyone is talking about how much compensation should be given to the boy...

Nobody is appreciating NAIRALAND where the story was first reported and made available to the whole world!

So NAIRALAND should continue with free service to humanity, abi?[/size] lipsrsealed

[size=24pt]Seun Osewa one of the greatest selfless Nigerians of all times.
An example of people we should vote into office for the betterment of the country.
Nairaland is priceless and has affected Millions of Nigerians/Africans/ the world positively in so many ways we can not imagine.
This Man is helping humanity and i believe the Joy of that supercede's money anyday.[/size][b][/b]

8 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by fm7070: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2014
This stewpeed egypt air should be made to pay heavily for their misdeed.
However, I do not subscribe to negligence, because should be responsible for transiting their passengers to their destination
$1m should be the awarded against them as damages. This will teach them a lesson of their life.
If not for wickedness, Ukraine is very close to moldova and it is easier for them to drop him in Ukraine than taking him to Moldova and then deporting him back to Nigeria.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Kayendy(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2014
Ala adi mma bu uru ndi nze.... See as suffer wan come make d boy rich... Abeg togo airline tear my passport
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2014
Somehow, God maybe have remembered this boy. He's on the verge of being a young millionaire. If I were him, I will demand for a very huge amount of money. I'm so sure his lawyers would do a very good job.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by leo1234(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2014
Good news
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Bigcake: Dabiri has done us proud. Right from her days in the NTA she was always standing tall against injustice. For the boy i suggest $2million and a full page apology that will run for one week in five major Nigerian newspapers and two international news stations in the likes of Aljazeera and BBC. For once Nigerians must be heard and honoured, just my submission.

SEcondED!
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by basty: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Bigcake: Dabiri has done us proud. Right from her days in the NTA she was always standing tall against injustice. For the boy i suggest $2million and a full page apology that will run for one week in five major Nigerian newspapers and two international news stations in the likes of Aljazeera and BBC. For once Nigerians must be heard and honoured, just my submission.

Hahahaha, Olopa ewontepe, that one don too much ke. BBC and Aljazeera for one week?
National daily for one week
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Bigcake: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

SEcondED!
Ikpa those modafuckers needs to respect Nigerians for tearing our passport. Mkpo abonodieh?
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Bigcake: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2014
lurvy: undecided
[size=15pt]Everyone is talking about how much compensation should be given to the boy...

Nobody is appreciating NAIRALAND where the story was first reported and made available to the whole world!

So NAIRALAND should continue with free service to humanity, abi?[/size] lipsrsealed
I disagree with you, they story was first reported by Vanguard Newspaper. Most of Nairaland stories are copy and paste, although Nairaland deserves some kudos for the wide publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 25, 2014
They need to compensate all NIGERIANS both home and abroad.....for the mental torture and sleepless nights from knowing our passport can be torn in Egypt just for the perceived crime of been a Nigerian.....pharkin desert Niggers!!!!
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Bigcake: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Youngzedd:

Chop knuckle.
I chop am since, hw u dey na?
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Youngzedd(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Bigcake: I chop am since, hw u dey na?

I just dey gidigbam.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by pansophist(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Joshua kunle I am still single ooo
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Abraham2013(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Chai chineke! How I wish say na me be dis boy, I 4 don being print poster 4 2015 election cos I don hammer be dat.
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by miqos02(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2014
nice one
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by lekemon(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2014
lafuria1: Start from $10 million for trauma, disrespect, torture, racism, lost of valuable items, deception and attempted murder through starvation.

Your brain be booting fast.lol Nice one
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by miqos02(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2014
Omooba77: Like $1m will do oh...............the boy don hit mega......
teeo: More like $2million, what if the boy had died of starvation. They need to pay up
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by miqos02(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2014
click2cbn: Left for me, compensation only is not enough! They need to be barred from operating in Nigeria for some months
no tax to government, nigerians on their payroll will suffer
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Mettal: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2014
ABIKE DABIRI FOR PRESIDENT!!!
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by nkkystel(f): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Good work Abike Dabiri. Sorry to ask why are you guys saying $2million, abeg they should pay the boy atleast $9.3 million joor.

2 Likes

Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by Emma8043(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2014
lafuria1: Start from $10 million for trauma, disrespect, torture, racism, lost of valuable items, deception and attempted murder through starvation.
U be lawyer see list of crimes grin grin grin
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by ElPhenomenal(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2014
Na small boy,give am 20naira mk we hear word jare
Re: Torn Passport: Egypt Air Admits Error, To Pay Compensation by mymadam(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2014

Seconded! God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Construction Of New Terminal At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport, Lagos / The Uk Is A Trap. Don't Come Here To Study: / There Is No Difference Between Nigeria Air And MMM — Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.