Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4121 Views)

TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) / PDP,TAN President GEJ New Campaign Strategy In Lagos..my Experience / Pdp/tan..... Osinbajo Is Our Vp, Oya Go Cook Lies About Him.. We Here 4 U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2014
..... Sorry Guys....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by tobtap: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2014
they are just doing what dey are paid to do.....nonentities

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2014
tobtap: they are just doing what dey are paid to do.....nonentities
very pathetic trolls. They have nothing to say because all their propaganda has been ineffective.

5 Likes

Re: . by omenka(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2014
The first like and share came from me!! grin

Ps: correct the error in the sixth word of the second line.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: The first like and share came from me!! grin

Ps: correct the error in the sixth word of the second line.
Cheers.
Thank you.. I have corrected the thread trend grin grin
Re: . by chimerase2: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2014
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2014
I don't know why you're giving the cankerworms so much attention. I have told you to ignore them and they will stop digging your posts just to score silly points. Ignore the fools please!

6 Likes

Re: . by omenka(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: Thank you.. I have corrected the thread trend grin grin
cool

Modified: it is still not correct!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2014
berem: I don't know why you're giving the cankerworms so much attention. I have told you to ignore them and they will stop digging your posts just to score silly points. Ignore the fools please!
Henceforth, I will implement your advise

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2014
omenka: cool

Modified: it is still not correct!!! cheesy
I have changed the thrend trend grin grin

English Language and hin wahala angry
Re: . by Gbawe: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2014
@Barcanista.

Bro you have not been here for long yet you have become one of the most prominent and most famous member of the politics section. What this tell me is you are making a solid impact with your contributions here which resonates with a lot of posters. Don't explain yourself to the charlatans who wish to call you out. You are allowed to change your views and opinion. It is all about what you subscribe to today. With Nairaland, you need to recognise that perhaps up to 70-80% of posters are extremely biased individuals not worth taking seriously or even dignifying with an explanation of your stance.

If they view you as a hypocrite or call you out as one, which has happened to me a million times, what does that change in the grand scheme of things? The people who attack me here, for example, have not stopped quoting me religiously over the years which shows that you should not bother with explaining yourself in so far as you come here with a mission of supporting the political Party/policies/directions you feel advances Nigeria's interest. Like-minded folks will always give you a sense of belonging on Nairaland while your detractors will continue to hound you regardless of how you try to pacify them by explaining your real position against the issues they raise about you. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. You might as well disregard them and post what you really want to say without thinking who will like or dislike you.

10 Likes

Re: . by Firefire(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Barcanista, how you dey? grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Mogidi: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2014
[s]
barcanista: Dear Jonathanians/TANoids/E-trolls

It has become a common trend for some you to "DIG" up my posts of the past that had a different view from my present political leaning. I don't only find it ridiculous but childish.

To set the record straight, I am not the kind that get stuck to a position even after realizing that the view I hold on to is contrary to the true position. It is even foolish to hold on to a position you once believe in after realizing that it isn't the right position/doctrine. Like Apostle Paul that did a 360' change as regards the Christian gospel(apologies to non Christians), despite being one of the Chief Persecutors, he laboured and died by the sword of Emperor Nero for the same Christian faith he once stood against. In fact, he infamously led the lynching of a Christian Matyr Stephen before his conversion according to the Holy Book.

Of recent, I observe with dismay on the actions of Jonathanians/TANoids/PDP using my past stance to malign my integrity and reputation rather than engage in a debate as regards issues intelligently. The Chief of them is Mogidi, who kept spamming and following me in virtually every threads using my once held OPINION on this Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1855677/opinion-why-buharis-candidacy-not on General Mohammadu Buhari, which I have modified and even updated. Other trolls have been digging as far as my 2010 comments in their bid to malign me. Though I am not bothered, I consider it to be a shame, a disgrace and an embarrassment to adulthood that Grownups with possibly wives and kids will rather troll in an online forum than contribute intelligently to topics. First they tried labelling me as other posters, it failed. They went ahead to tag me a "Yoruba" and "Northerner", it still failed, now it is character assassination, which I am guaranteeing that it will fail.

I want to restate that I am 100% committed to the cause of the All Progressive Congress and to kickout the Rogues and Clueless People in Power led by My Brother/Father Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and his PDP gang out of power through the polling boot, which is a legitimate route. I owe nobody an apology nor explanation to this decision-except on my own volition.

Regards
#barcanista
[/s]

You're now willfully looking for excuses to squeal your way out of the jam you created, and in the process demonstrating your talent and capacity as a highly paid poster. I will constantly remind you of your doublespeak, you shouldn't be taken serious. You accuse lots of us of digging into your past, but if it was once we would think its an aberration, you do it all the time which makes it a pattern. Your pattern of deceit will be exposed, I can promise you that.

10 Likes

Re: . by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2014
If you have not been attacked/called names on Nairaland by TAN( Transformation Against Nigerians), You are not making any positive impact.

Miss Ngene tongue

5 Likes

Re: . by Firefire(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngen tongue

How market?
Re: . by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Firefire:

How market?

PM me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2014
Gbawe: @Barcanista.

Bro you have not been here for long yet you have become one of the most prominent and most famous member of the politics section. What this tell me is you are making a solid impact with your contributions here which resonates with a lot of posters. Don't explain yourself to the charlatans who wish to call you out. You are allowed to change your views and opinion. It is all about what you subscribe to today. With Nairaland, you need to recognise that perhaps up to 70-80% of posters are extremely biased individuals not worth taking seriously or even dignifying with an explanation of your stance.

If they view you as a hypocrite or call you out as one, which has happened to me a million times, what does that change in the grand scheme of things? The people who attack me here, for example, have not stopped quoting me religiously over the years which shows that you should not bother with explaining yourself in so far as you come here with a mission of supporting the political Party/policies/directions you feel advances Nigeria's interest. Like-minded folks will always give you a sense of belonging on Nairaland while your detractors will continue to hound you regardless of how you try to pacify them by explaining your real position against the issues they raise about you. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. You might as well disregard them and post what you really want to say without thinking who will like or dislike you.
Excellent!!! Filled with wisdom
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 25, 2014
Firefire: Barcanista, how you dey? grin
Fine bros and you?
Re: . by Firefire(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

PM me grin grin grin

Why and for what ?

youself PM me cool
Re: . by Firefire(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: Fine bros and you?

Am cool, take am easy.

Politicians are all same irrespective of the political party they belongs.

I am yet to see a formidable alternative candidate to GEJ come February 2015

ATIKU + BUHARI + KWAKSOKWOR + TAMBUWAL = ZERO grin

I still respect & uphold your earlier views about Buhari wink

3 Likes

Re: . by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2014
Firefire:

Why and for what ?

youself PM me cool

Why- You asked

For What- The market you asked about

PM you? A TANiod? Impossible, I don't have anything to with any member of the group

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2014

3 Likes

Re: . by Firefire(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Why- You asked

For What- The market you asked about

PM you? A TANiod? Impossible, I don't have anything to with any member of the group

You dey funny. One day we go meet for Onitsha market, no worry.

TANiod what is that?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: If you have not been attacked/called names on Nairaland by TAN( Transformation Against Nigerians), You are not making any positive impact.

Miss Ngene tongue
grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2014
Firefire:

Am cool, take am easy.

Politicians are all same irrespective of the political party they belongs.

I am yet to see a formidable alternative candidate to GEJ come February 2015

ATIKU + BUHARI + KWAKSOKWOR + TAMBUWAL = ZERO grin

I still respect & uphold your earlier views about Buhari wink
I understand the Threat a Buhari candidacy is causing in your Jonathanian camp, but be rest assured Sir, that there is nothing no one can do to stop the People's General grin. Ofcourse, you can't find an alternative to PDP because there is none. In fact, the APC is not an alternative to PDP, it is a SYMBOL of Change and democracy, it represents what Nigerians are yearning for. It is the Change we seek grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Firefire(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2014
barcanista: I understand the Threat a Buhari candidacy is causing in your Jonathanian camp, but be rest assured Sir, that there is nothing no one can do to stop the People's General grin. Ofcourse, you can't find an alternative to PDP because there is none. In fact, the APC is not an alternative to PDP, it is a SYMBOL of Change and democracy, it represents what Nigerians are yearning for. It is the Change we seek grin grin grin

I know something within you will be telling you what you type up there are not real.

Buhari CAN NEVER be the President of UNITED Nigeria again. Never!

Buhari is OLD. Nigeria need change in Leadership. 65yrs plus should have no business in 2015 Presidential Poll. there should be paradigm shift. A 70plus years Buhari will seldom sell to the Youths Nigerians are tired of SAME OLD FACE

4 Likes

Re: . by focus7: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Barcanister u don't need dis thread, life is not about trying to make everybody agree with u. U are a great person, I have followed ur posts and I must commend u are one of the best brain here on Nairaland and great men don't waste their time paying attention to little men's ranting. The best way to tell a fool that he's a fool is to ignore him. Borrow this from Oyedepo, he said "that those making opinion about are just wasting their time as their opinions does not change his person and that while they are busy doing that he's moving forward". All u need is to focus dishing out ur best here, I dey gbadun u.

2 Likes

Re: . by Mogidi: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2014
[s]
barcanista: Honestly, I don't really care what you do, nor does your opinion matter. You have an image and reputation of a pathetic troll, spamming the forum with the same post does not just make you silly but it makes you look like a joke. Anyway, no where in my writeup did i tell you to stop, infact, you have my FULL BLESSING... I advised you as a human that continuing this path will only make you a symbol of joke and see what someone said to you in response to your silly act

You aren't a sensible person anyway...

I have "honored" you and humiliated myself by responding to your silly act, now I am sending you back to the ignore jail till further notice
[/s]
If you think ranting all day would stop me from exposing you, then you aren't paying attention.
Take it as a done deal, am going to continuously humiliate you with that post.

3 Likes

Re: . by Mogidi: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2014
Firefire:

I know something within you will be telling you what you type up there are not real.

Buhari CAN NEVER be the President of UNITED Nigeria again. Never!

Buhari is OLD. Nigeria need change in Leadership. 65yrs plus should have no business in 2015 Presidential Poll. there should be paradigm shift. A 70plus years Buhari will seldom sell to the Youths Nigerians are tired of SAME OLD FACE

Two weeks after writing the above he changed tact and still expected to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Re: . by drauj(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2014
Some of us campaigned for the GEJ we once thought would choose to stand firm against corruption, nepotism, divisive tendencies and poor governance but today we know better.
We are totally rooting for a purposeful, responsible and determined leadership that has courage and compassion. As for now, we don't see it coming from GEJ and if anyone can prove to us he is the man, we will concede to that and support him. We are not guided by greed, we are men and women of reasoning and are open to reasons.

5 Likes

Re: . by Mogidi: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: If you have not been attacked/called names on Nairaland by TAN( Transformation Against Nigerians), You are not making any positive impact.

Miss Ngene tongue

Who dash you "Miss" abeg stop living this lie.

1 Like

Re: . by Macelliot(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2014
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns / You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before / SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.