Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49586 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
obayaya:

Lol!!!

Dey there na.. All join wink

Kedu nke na eme?

Ichoro ima nke n'eme ugbu a, nke mere ikpeazu k'owu nke ka g'eme eme? tongue
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are a nonentity and may an 18wheeler never fail to crush you to death,ofeke.
Dont quote me again,nkakwu!
Ike mbe, Amu ibi, afo nsi, eze ure, agadi nwoke na enweghi mkpuru amu.
I don quote you, Oya do your worst.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Sharpest brain!!!!!! clap for yourself.
Because its Anambra thread, you yearn for constructive criticism. All those times chino was insulting and posting people's pictures you have never come across the words "constructive criticism" .
Mr man, what ever you sow you must reap. Chino was paid back in his own coin.
Mr sharp brain.

Look,I am not Chino,as so I can't answer for him. You cant use what Chino did to fight Anambra people. Yes,I was active on the Enugu thread and I never went there to derail but to correct some misconceptions that Chime is the best governor in southeast. I didnt come over there to throw personal attack at anybody,even I was attacked by Enugu people and Anambrarians but I kept my cool until I was sure I have proved my point that Chime is a failure.

I am gonna tell you this for the last time,choose your fight!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nwokem stop the insult, it will not help us here. Calm down let us all reason like the light we are..

Ilovenigeria:
Ike mbe, Amu ibi, afo nsi, eze ure, agadi nwoke na enweghi mkpuru amu.
I don quote you, Oya do your worst.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Just because I told you guys na abum nwanyi abi?
Oburukwa nu nam si unu na abum nwoke unu ka akpozi m kelvin ma obu ishsoph.
Biko nu, kedu Kelvin nke unu na ekwu okwu ya

Obayaya, isiri na ijere akwukwo na Nteje??

Ochon biko ibu onye Nteje??shocked

Ishsoph nwannem, ana'm ekene oo
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:

Hehehehe
I enjoyed every read except the insult part
EnglIGBO! grin
Ishsoph nwannem kedi ije?
Ndia na akpa su mmadu iwe sometimes.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
oneeast3: Nwokem stop the insult, it will not help us here. Calm down let us all reason like the light we are..

Mana chino I ma na I Bleep ru up. ihe imere adighi mma cha cha.
Now people are laughing at Anambra thread.
Odi mma nwanne?

Anyway si enyi gi nwoke kwusi ikpari onwe ya. Mbaji na ajari inu n'oku.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
oneeast3: Nwanne mu try to understand what is actually happening. I refused to comment yesterday because nothing can come in between my weekend rest with my family. But now am ready to talk you because even though you dished out some rude words on my personality I still consider you a mature mind.

Sorry for the insult. owanu iwe ka m jiri were kwuo okwu ndi ahu. mana nwanne change ehh your ways.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ebe onye si dakaputa osi yi nia bu onye Anambra...lol
But we know true Anambrarians and their mannerisms.
Alot of people are running around claiming to be from Anambra but we know them and many has been caught...lol

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Let the bye-gone be bye-gone..

Let me tell you, everyday I woke up and thank GOD that HE placed me in the geopolitical landscape called Anambra. Am from Uga but anyday they will carve my town out from Anambra, I will denounce my town and join my wife to claim Nnewi, that is how serious the matter is..

Until you guys understand that I feel great each day I remember that am from the same state as the greatest and best brains out of Nigeria, then the better for all of us..

Ilovenigeria:
Mana chino I ma na I Bleep ru up. ihe imere adighi mma cha cha.
Now people are laughing at Anambra thread.
Odi mma nwanne?
Anyway si enyi gi nwoke kwusi ikpari onwe ya. Mbaji na ajari inu n'oku.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:

Ichoro ima nke n'eme ugbu a, nke mere ikpeazu k'owu nke ka g'eme eme? tongue

All of the above grin

KelvinGraphics:

Ehen?

I bu Onye Nteje Abogu?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by lertee(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph: Lertee sweety mi wink
Hi dear,i'm here to learn igbo grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thank you for the apology..

Ilovenigeria:
Sorry for the insult. owanu iwe ka m jiri were kwuo okwu ndi ahu. mana nwanne change ehh your ways.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
And for all I care,this thread can go in flames. After all,it wont change the reality on ground that Anambra is the fastest developing state in Nigeria. Anambra has the best education system,Anambra healthcare system is top notch and Anambra has some of the best road connectivity in Nigeria. Industries are trooping in and Agriculture is booming.

Omanbala Erika!
Omanbala di ugwu,di ngala!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Look,I am not Chino,as so I can't answer for him. You cant use what Chino did to fight Anambra people. Yes,I was active on the Enugu thread and I never went there to derail but to correct some misconceptions that Chime is the best governor in southeast. I didnt come over there to throw personal attack at anybody,even I was attacked by Enugu people and Anambrarians but I kept my cool until I was sure I have proved my point that Chime is a failure.

I am gonna tell you this for the last time,choose your fight!
You are not chino, you can't answer for him yet you didn't rebuke chino nor cautioned him. you heaped all the blame on Faun simple because he is from another state and exonerated chino because he is from Anambra. Even when the argument was closed you reopened it to call Enugu people names.

Nwanna... okenye adigho mma itu asi.

I am not choosing any fight with you because I am definitely not your type.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Ishsoph nwannem kedi ije?
Ndia na akpa su mmadu iwe sometimes.
Nna ekelere m Olisa o
Were ya nwayo biko o

Erm, di anyi ewekwala iwe keezi onyeanu iwu biko? wink
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
Hi dear,i'm here to learn igbo grin
Good one!
Let's start from the basics

Kedu k'imere? grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
obayaya:

All of the above grin

Anya ukwu gi g'eme onwezi nke i'ga ama ozo cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
oneeast3: Let the bye-gone be bye-gone..

Let me tell you, everyday I woke up and thank GOD that HE placed me in the geopolitical landscape called Anambra. Am from Uga but anyday they will carve my town out from Anambra, I will denounce my town and join my wife to claim Nnewi, that is how serious the matter is..

Until you guys understand that I feel great each day I remember that am from the same state as the greatest and best brains out of Nigeria, then the better for all of us..

Odogwu,onye na aburo nwa Omanbala alu melia!
Dora Akunyili said " I feel very privileged to be born an Anambrarian"
Chimamanda Adichie says "Anambra speak the most elegant Igbo dialect"

Omanbala di uso.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli: And for all I care,this thread can go in flames. After all,it wont change the reality on ground that Anambra is the fastest developing state in Nigeria. Anambra has the best education system,Anambra healthcare system is top notch and Anambra has some of the best road connectivity in Nigeria. Industries are trooping in and Agriculture is booming.

Omanbala Erika!
Omanbala di ugwu,di ngala!

Ala Igbo maa mma o'maara muna gi
Obodo maa mma o'maara muna gi
Ala naijiria maa mma 'omaara muna gi
Onye o'bula tinye aka k'ayi dozie obodo anyi o

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Mba, aburo'm onye Nteje, ibu Nteje?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli: Ebe onye si dakaputa osi yi nia bu onye Anambra...lol
But we know true Anambrarians and their mannerisms.
Alot of people are running around claiming to be from Anambra but we know them and many has been caught...lol
Oke mkpi. iche na obu ajo omume I na egosiputa ebeah ka eji ama ndi Anambra?
Anyi bu ndi Anambra di very accommodating biko echusina anyi aha.
Oooh you think its by answering Odenigboaroli, you go soon answer Akunaechenyiogbenyeanu.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
oneeast3: Let the bye-gone be bye-gone..

That isn't enough reason for you to run around this site like a rabid dog looking for anything and everything to bite. Maybe you should borrow a leaf from the brains Anambra has produced. There are better ways to do things.

If you love Anambra as much as you claim, you ought to win friends and allies for her not enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
I said sometimes because of people like them and their mentality.
Why do I even need to fight my igbo brother simple because he is from another state.
Alright then. Well, they're just two individuals, and don't represent the thoughts of the Anambranians.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
You are not chino, you can't answer for him yet you didn't rebuke chino nor cautioned him. you heaped all the blame on Faun simple because he is from another state and exonerated chino because he is from Anambra. Even when the argument was closed you reopened it to call Enugu people names.

Nwanna... okenye adigho mma itu asi.

I am not choosing any fight with you because I am definitely not your type.

Type or no type,where I have placed you after you attacked and insulted me is not higher than that of a leper who begs in the street. Next time ,choose your fight. Dont jump in like a fool and start insulting people you dont even know. Thats very foo.lish.
So,take that your type sshit and stick it up....nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
obayaya:

All of the above grin

Ehen?

I bu Onye Nteje Abogu?
Mba o.
Abughi kwam onye Anambra self.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
I can't say it any better..

The day my town Uga is removed from Anambra is the day I will join my wife to be an Nnewi indigene. It takes a lot to be an Anambran.

I thank GOD ALMIGHTY for making me an Anambran. Do you know that at times I do not have money in my account but when I remember that am an Anambran I feel great and forget that I do not have money in my account..

Ife e ji abu Anambra erika..

OdenigboAroli:

Odogwu,onye na aburo nwa Omanbala alu melia!
Dora Akunyili said " I feel very privileged to be born an Anambrarian"
Chimamanda Adichie says "Anambra speak the most elegant Igbo dialect"

Omanbala di uso.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: Mba, aburo'm onye Nteje, ibu Nteje?
Mba. Abughi dim onye Anambra self... Mana mu na ndi Ntenje na ndi Umueleri ebi go.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:

Ala Igbo maa mma o'maara muna gi
Obodo maa mma o'maara muna gi
Ala naijiria maa mma 'omaara muna gi
Onye o'bula tinye aka k'ayi dozie obodo anyi o

Guy,you be Show Promoter?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nwanne ozugo! Odenigbo is core brother, so biko kwusi nkpari afu..

OdenigboAroli:

Type or no type,where I have placed you after you attacked and insulted me is not higher than that of a leper who begs in the street. Next time ,choose your fight. Dont jump in like a fool and start insulting people you dont even know. Thats very foo.lish.
So,take that your type sshit and stick it up....nonsense.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Mba o.
Abughi kwam onye Anambra self.

Onye ebe ka I bu?

Ishsoph:
Good one!
Let's start from the basics

Kedu k'imere? grin

Nwa teacher!!!

Don't teach my wife angry

Ishsoph:
Anya ukwu gi g'eme onwezi nke i'ga ama ozo cheesy

Half Bread is not better than the full loaf grin

Why settle for half, you can get all of it cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
I do not hate anybody. By the way withdraw your insults on my personality if you are genuine with your handshake. I have watched you since yesterday insulting my personality. If any other person can do that not good friend OBAYAYA of all people..

obayaya:

That isn't enough reason for you to run around this site like a rabid dog looking for anything and everything to bite. Maybe you should borrow a leaf from the brains Anambra has produced. There are better ways to do things.

If you love Anambra as much as you claim, you ought to win friends and allies for her not enemies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. / U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.